RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Watergate Dinosaur & CNN/MSNBC Contributor Testifies Before Nadler - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Watergate Dinosaur & CNN/MSNBC Contributor Testifies Before Nadler Jordan And Gaetz Expose Pelosi And Nadler’s Ridiculous Political Impea Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 50,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:08 AM

Watergate Dinosaur & CNN/MSNBC Contributor Testifies Before Nadler's Clown Posse??

Diogenes' Middle Finger
Monday, June 10, 2019

Excerpt:

The democrat Kabuki Theater (aka J. Fatman Nadler's Mueller report investigation) reached ludicrous new heights with the House Judiciary Committee kicking off a series of testimonies with none other than John Dean, convicted felon, best known for his role in the Watergate scandal, who valiantly threw various people under the bus to save his own sorry as from a long jail stretch. The purpose of his testimony was clearly a stunt engineered by democrats to compare the Mueller report to Watergate, though that comparison is shaky in reality at best.

Like senile Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein, Dean once again gets to bask in the bright lights of his own perceived relevance only because of constant appearances as a commentor on cable news Trump hate-feast masquerading as news helped make him a natural from the dems to exploit and bolster their desperation. For two long years all the democrats talked about was the Mueller Report, because they knew that it was loaded with 13 Angry democrat Trump Haters. In the end, Dems were devastated.

*snip*



Link
0

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,638
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:24 AM

Anybody else remember this song?


Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean By CREEP 1973

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
The way we've been treated is really obscene
To think that a bug worth hardly a shrug
Could end up by getting us tossed in the jug

We all got the gate for no reason or rhyme
You'd think we'd committed some horrible crime
Our minds may be dirty, but our hands are clean
We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Our job was to see that the White House stayed green
We might have had flaws, like bending the laws
But God only knows it was for a good cause

There's no power shortage where we were concerned
And what little profit resulted, we earned
For lovlier fellows you never have seen
Than Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Our past has been fat, but the future looks lean
With backs to the wall, we're taking the fall
But dammit, we only robbed Pete to pay Paul

Just when we were getting to be well-to-do
The Watergate turned into our Waterloo
And now everybody is out to demean
Poor Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

Yes, we're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
We're perfectly willing to spill every bean
We've nothing to hide, with God on our side
He knows we were only along for the ride

But so it won't come as terrible blow
There's one little thing that we think you should know
Whatever we say isn't quite what we mean
We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

Oh yes, we're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Things won't be the same when we're gone from the scene
But people will still recall with a thrill
Our sell-out performance on Capitol Hill

It just isn't fair to take all of the blame
When all we were doing was playing the game
Now all of Washington's caught in between
Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

:lol:
0

#3 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 15,904
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:25 AM

I saw a clip of Matt Gaetz tearing Dean up...It was beautiful
0

#4 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 806
  • Joined: 03-August 15

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:27 AM

Great job by Jim Jordan exposing the absurdity of the Mueller, now Nadler witch hunt. Trump and his supporters have done the Ali "rope-a-dope" for 2 1/2 years while Democraps have taken every pot shot they could think of. It's now time to give it back to them in spades. We need Barr to turn the tables on all those criminal conspirators who have perpetrated this national fraud disgrace. With any luck the indictments will start shortly, followed by a flood of convictions a month or two before the 2020 election. C'mon Barr, you have a great opportunity here to do the right thing … you gonna do it?
0

#5 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 50,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

Jordan And Gaetz Expose Pelosi And Nadler’s Ridiculous Political Impeachment Stunt…

Conservative Treehouse
by sundance
Posted on June 10, 2019

Excerpt:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Judicary Chairman Jerry Nadler constructed a political hearing to kick-off their impeachment narrative and fuel their base. In an effort to create the appearance of hearing credibility the plan was to use testimony from former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean. The plan failed, miserably… Dean was showcased for what he is, a political prop for the left-wing base of MSNBC moonbats.

Committee members Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz spotlight the ridiculous positions of Mr. Dean by highlighting his ideological history and presenting questions which showcase the absurdity of it all. First up, Jim Jordan:

*snip*

Following Mr. Jordan, representative Matt Gaetz: “the ghost of Christmas past“….



Worth noting, Chairman Jerry Nadler has not requested the appearance of the proclaimed author of the Mueller report, Mr. Robert Mueller himself. The reasoning is transparent; they can’t bring Mueller before the committee because the questioning would show the entire investigation was a fraud from day-one!

Link
0

#6 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 548
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

Back in the day – during Watergate – I still considered myself a democrat. I thought John Dean was a weasel then and he hasn’t changed my mind over the years. No matter what the Watergate debacle was, John Dean is not a good guy. He was fired from his first job for ethics violations, he continued to work at the Whitehouse while he was providing information to the prosecutors – so he was basically their mole. Now, say what you will about Nixon and the Watergate coverup, John Dean was and is no hero.

He has been saying everything and everybody was/is worse than Nixon and Watergate to anyone that will stick a microphone in his face for years. Reagan was worse than Nixon, Bush was worse than Nixon, blah, blah, blah…. Oh, but Clinton’s impeachment was nothing like Watergate, oh and Obama’s secrecy in office wasn’t anything like Nixon’s. Sheesh. So, what does he have to offer on the Mueller investigation? Zip, nothing, nada, bupkis! The fact that democrats are pulling this guy in to “testify” just shows that they are floundering and desperate.
0

#7 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

I just hope that Goetz and Jordan do more than Gowdy - that they accomplish more than just talk. Verbal smackdowns are enjoyable but they only help us the people transiently.
0

#8 User is offline   Martin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,857
  • Joined: 02-July 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

View PostLiz, on 11 June 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

The democrat Kabuki Theater (aka J. Fatman Nadler's Mueller report investigation) reached ludicrous new heights with the House Judiciary Committee kicking off a series of testimonies with none other than John Dean, convicted felon, best known for his role in the Watergate scandal, who valiantly threw various people under the bus to save his own sorry as from a long jail stretch.


The Watergate conspirators John Dean threw under the bus belonged there. They were all guilty as sin and they were trying to ensure Dean took the fall for the Watergate cover-up, so he owed them nothing.

But, yes, the Democrats were staging a political stunt by calling John Dean as a witness. Dean never worked in Trump's campaign or in his administration. He had no special knowledge of either one and he himself noted that the House committee had not called him as a "fact witness." What infuriated the House Democrats is that a helicopter crashed in Manhattan the same day, the pilot died, and both CNN and MSNBC covered the crash instead of their carefully planned political stunt. If it bleeds, it leads.

The Democrats likely do not realize it but they are wearing out the public's patience. They have made one sensational claim after another which turned out to be imaginary. There turned out to be no "pee tape", a video of Russian whores peeing on a bed Barack Obama had slept in. There turned out to be no evidence the Brett Kavanaugh had tried to rape Christine Ford when they were teenagers, nothing beyond her unsupported claim. Another woman claimed Kavanaugh had exposed himself to her when they were in college, but she couldn't verify her claim, either. Worst of all, another woman accused Kavanaugh of actually raping her but in the end she had to admit they had never met. A black, homosexual actor claimed he was beaten by a couple of men shouting "This is MAGA country!" at him. That turned out to be a hoax.


Worst of all, twenty months of investigation, reported in the MSM with continual "bombshell", "walls closing in" and "beginning of the end" headlines, ended up concluding that there was no evidence Trump or any other Americans had colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 campaign. The Dems are reduced to saying "Mueller said he could not say that Trump has not committed crimes, therefore Trump has committed crimes." A thin reed to lean on. Meanwhile, Senator Warren was speculating that by 2020 Trump "may not even be a free person" and Speaker Pelosi says she doesn't want to see Trump impeached, she wants to see him imprisoned.


All these false alarms add up to a skeptical public. Dean's testimony is going to excite the public about as much as a car alarm sounding two blocks away. If the Democrats ever figure out that they have written checks on attention which their credibility cannot cash, they will have a ready explanation: You are a racist.
0

#9 User is offline   Coach 

  • Coach
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 14,764
  • Joined: 17-November 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

Not worth a tinkers dam.
0

#10 User is offline   Tikk 

  • Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,681
  • Joined: 16-December 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:34 PM

View PostMartin, on 11 June 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

The Watergate conspirators John Dean threw under the bus belonged there. They were all guilty as sin and they were trying to ensure Dean took the fall for the Watergate cover-up, so he owed them nothing.

But, yes, the Democrats were staging a political stunt by calling John Dean as a witness. Dean never worked in Trump's campaign or in his administration. He had no special knowledge of either one and he himself noted that the House committee had not called him as a "fact witness." What infuriated the House Democrats is that a helicopter crashed in Manhattan the same day, the pilot died, and both CNN and MSNBC covered the crash instead of their carefully planned political stunt. If it bleeds, it leads.

The Democrats likely do not realize it but they are wearing out the public's patience. They have made one sensational claim after another which turned out to be imaginary. There turned out to be no "pee tape", a video of Russian whores peeing on a bed Barack Obama had slept in. There turned out to be no evidence the Brett Kavanaugh had tried to rape Christine Ford when they were teenagers, nothing beyond her unsupported claim. Another woman claimed Kavanaugh had exposed himself to her when they were in college, but she couldn't verify her claim, either. Worst of all, another woman accused Kavanaugh of actually raping her but in the end she had to admit they had never met. A black, homosexual actor claimed he was beaten by a couple of men shouting "This is MAGA country!" at him. That turned out to be a hoax.


Worst of all, twenty months of investigation, reported in the MSM with continual "bombshell", "walls closing in" and "beginning of the end" headlines, ended up concluding that there was no evidence Trump or any other Americans had colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 campaign. The Dems are reduced to saying "Mueller said he could not say that Trump has not committed crimes, therefore Trump has committed crimes." A thin reed to lean on. Meanwhile, Senator Warren was speculating that by 2020 Trump "may not even be a free person" and Speaker Pelosi says she doesn't want to see Trump impeached, she wants to see him imprisoned.


All these false alarms add up to a skeptical public. Dean's testimony is going to excite the public about as much as a car alarm sounding two blocks away. If the Democrats ever figure out that they have written checks on attention which their credibility cannot cash, they will have a ready explanation: You are a racist.


Excellent summary. Kinda distilled my own thoughts.

But please don't warn the Democrats. If your opponent is already shooting themselves in the foot. Don't take their bullets away.
0

#11 User is offline   Martin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,857
  • Joined: 02-July 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostTikk, on 11 June 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

Excellent summary. Kinda distilled my own thoughts. But please don't warn the Democrats. If your opponent is already shooting themselves in the foot. Don't take their bullets away.


True victory is not when your enemy shoots himself, it is when he goes to work for you. How can we get the few conservative Democrats, and as many moderates as possible, to join the conservative cause?



0

#12 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:22 PM

View PostMartin, on 11 June 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

The Democrats likely do not realize it but they are wearing out the public's patience. They have made one sensational claim after another which turned out to be imaginary.

Maybe the claims themselves aren’t imaginary, but the persons involved are. If they hadn’t committed these acts themselves, how could they concoct such stories?
0

#13 User is online   SARGE 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 10,814
  • Joined: 26-June 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

I'd like to see John (Weasel) Dean alone in a room for five minutes with G. Gordon Liddy. :sinister:
0

#14 User is offline   GrimV 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 8,578
  • Joined: 08-May 06

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

John Dean is not remotely associated with Mueller, has no intimate knowledge of the investigation, and therefore offers no evidence to support either side of the debate. But he's a known Watergate figure, therefore Trump is literally Nixon.

Did I properly capture the dazzling logic Libs were trying to sell?

Seriously, what purpose did this serve?
0

#15 User is online   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,689
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:58 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 June 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Anybody else remember this song?


Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean By CREEP 1973

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
The way we've been treated is really obscene
To think that a bug worth hardly a shrug
Could end up by getting us tossed in the jug

We all got the gate for no reason or rhyme
You'd think we'd committed some horrible crime
Our minds may be dirty, but our hands are clean
We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Our job was to see that the White House stayed green
We might have had flaws, like bending the laws
But God only knows it was for a good cause

There's no power shortage where we were concerned
And what little profit resulted, we earned
For lovlier fellows you never have seen
Than Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Our past has been fat, but the future looks lean
With backs to the wall, we're taking the fall
But dammit, we only robbed Pete to pay Paul

Just when we were getting to be well-to-do
The Watergate turned into our Waterloo
And now everybody is out to demean
Poor Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

Yes, we're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
We're perfectly willing to spill every bean
We've nothing to hide, with God on our side
He knows we were only along for the ride

But so it won't come as terrible blow
There's one little thing that we think you should know
Whatever we say isn't quite what we mean
We're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

Oh yes, we're Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean
Things won't be the same when we're gone from the scene
But people will still recall with a thrill
Our sell-out performance on Capitol Hill

It just isn't fair to take all of the blame
When all we were doing was playing the game
Now all of Washington's caught in between
Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell and Dean

:lol:


0

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,294
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:12 PM

Back in the day when I used to listen to the G. Gordon Liddy show on the radio in the morning before El Rushbo came on in the afternoon, I used to love to hear him trashing John Dean! :lol:
0

#17 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,294
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:16 PM

View PostSARGE, on 11 June 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

I'd like to see John (Weasel) Dean alone in a room for five minutes with G. Gordon Liddy. :sinister:

G. Gordon used to carry a 14" stiletto dagger around with him all of the time.

He said he'd stab any attacker down through the neck and collar bone to their heart.
0

#18 User is offline   ilja 

  • Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator
  • Posts: 37,062
  • Joined: 20-July 03

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:14 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 11 June 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

I saw a clip of Matt Gaetz tearing Dean up...It was beautiful

He is who I thought I had listened to but after watching this video, I saw this earlier too so I'm not sure if I did see Matt today. Either one is great.

View Postzurg, on 11 June 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

I just hope that Goetz and Jordan do more than Gowdy - that they accomplish more than just talk. Verbal smackdowns are enjoyable but they only help us the people transiently.

We'll see. Unfortunately, I don't think we have enough Republicans who aren't paid off and in bed with the Socialist loving elite.I even finally saw Cruz's real agenda. BS look at me but I'm just pretending act.

As for the SCOTUS, I don't trust the newest one even after all the attacks from the looney leftist.

This post has been edited by ilja: 11 June 2019 - 09:15 PM

0

#19 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

View Postilja, on 11 June 2019 - 09:14 PM, said:

He is who I thought I had listened to but after watching this video, I saw this earlier too so I'm not sure if I did see Matt today. Either one is great.


We'll see. Unfortunately, I don't think we have enough Republicans who aren't paid off and in bed with the Socialist loving elite.I even finally saw Cruz's real agenda. BS look at me but I'm just pretending act.

As for the SCOTUS, I don't trust the newest one even after all the attacks from the looney leftist.

I’m not clued into Cruz’s agenda... but I agree with you on scotus so I trust you on Cruz as well.

Why can’t they just stick to doing the right thing that their voters liked? Is it just money?
0

#20 User is online   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 12,063
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:07 AM

View Postzurg, on 11 June 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

I’m not clued into Cruz’s agenda... but I agree with you on scotus so I trust you on Cruz as well.

Why can’t they just stick to doing the right thing that their voters liked? Is it just money?

I think it is the power. I think that most of them, on both sides of the aisle, believe that they truly are smarter, more visionary and more worthy than “us” and feel they need to save us from ourselves through their wisdom.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users