RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Private border wall group ordered to keep gate open - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Private border wall group ordered to keep gate open Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Private border wall group ordered to keep gate open
By Victor Morton
The Washington Times
Tuesday, June 11, 2019

<More Here>

The builders of a private border wall in New Mexico have been ordered by an international agency to keep a gate permanently open. According to a report in Buzzfeed, the half-mile wall near Sunland Park cut off official access to a levee and a dam and public access to Monument One, a series of obelisks marking the U.S.-Mexico border. The We Build the Wall barrier also featured a gate built on about 33 feet of federal property without proper advance permission.

"This is normally done well in advance of a construction project," said Lori Kuczmanski, a spokeswoman for the International Boundary and Water Commission, which handles waterway issues between the U.S. and Mexico. "They think they can build now and ask questions later, and that's not how it works." Commission officials propped open that gate in response earlier this week, to preserve public access and, by extension, making the wall easy to breach. "We're going to lock it in an open position until we come into a mutual decision on how this gate is going to operate," Ms. Kuczmanski told Buzzfeed.

Brian Kolfage, president and founder of We Build the Wall, accused the panel of legal overreach and of complicity in an illegal-immigrant invasion of the U.S. "The IBWC commissioner @harkjay350 has a bad habit of leaving gates open on our border.last week she left open this gate! largest invasion on record 1000 crossed at once! She just locked our gate wide open for illegals to invade America!" he wrote on Twitter. "The IBWC is a fine example of over reach and growing to big. They are over stepping DHS, national security experts and undermining @realDonaldTrump as soon as they locked our gate open we noticed many other gates around el Paso just opened up!! They are planning for mass invasion," he continued.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

...“This is normally done well in advance of a construction project,” said Lori Kuczmanski, a spokeswoman for the International Boundary and Water Commission, which handles waterway issues between the U.S. and Mexico. “They think they can build now and ask questions later, and that’s not how it works.”

Sez WHO??? And how many guns does she have to back it up with???

#3 User is offline   greggor 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:22 AM

The guns would be MUCH better used as a way to silence the leftards.

#4 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

It seems the ACLU is behind this.

(more here)

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:01 PM

View Postgreggor, on 12 June 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

The guns would be MUCH better used as a way to silence the leftards.

Swear to god, every day that goes by, I think that we're one day closer to it.

I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want it to happen. And if it DOES happen, I'll probably sit it out elsewhere (Maybe island hopping in a 52' chris-craft constellation) I'm semi-retired, THIS CLOSE to full retirement, and war is really a younger man's game. (Though at almost 60, I CAN pass the US Navy fitness standard for my age group.)(Standing, arms outstretched, I can hold a filled martini glass straight out for at least 2 minutes without spilling a drop.) I think this is listed in NavRegFltViaSatComCarib 802.11c or something.

Pre-Trump, I would've settled for an "Argentine" solution because I was counting on the "Deep State" to be on OUR side. Maybe the far left would simply be "disappeared". Because when I was Navy CT '70's '80s I was part of what would now be called "Deep State", And yes, I've been more than once to the NSA building in Ft Meade MD, and also to a certain agency that the movies like to place in "Langley VA" but in reality is in McLean VA. Back then, I for one wouldn't have asked too many pesky questions. The Trump era shows that the "Deep State" is against us rather than with us; It brought the Comeys, Brennans, et al out of the woodwork where they'd been festering like termites. That's useful to know.

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

"ordered by an international agency" ?

<censored> off

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:00 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 June 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

Swear to god, every day that goes by, I think that we're one day closer to it.

I do, too.

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 June 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want it to happen.

I'm not sure that I can say that.

#8 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:08 PM

I think they closed the gate

#9 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:22 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 12 June 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

I think they closed the gate

Right. I read that the BLM, I think, closed the gate.

#10 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 12 June 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

I do, too.

I'm not sure that I can say that.

You want to start killing people?

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 June 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

Sez WHO??? And how many guns does she have to back it up with???

Who is this woman and where does she gain her authority? They can fire her tomorrow and put someone in there that will do the job of defending our borders, not opening them to invasion.

#12 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:10 PM

The We Build the Wall barrier also featured a gate built on about 33 feet of federal property without proper advance permission.

So these guys went onto federal property and built their own wall? Its one thing if they built on their own land, but private citizens have no business building on land that isn't their own.

As for this international group, I've never heard of them. If they're part of some agreement or treaty the US signed on to, then they probably can tell them to leave the gate open. Beyond that they can go pound sand.

#13 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:12 AM

View PostModerator T, on 12 June 2019 - 10:10 PM, said:

So these guys went onto federal property and built their own wall? Its one thing if they built on their own land, but private citizens have no business building on land that isn't their own.

As for this international group, I've never heard of them. If they're part of some agreement or treaty the US signed on to, then they probably can tell them to leave the gate open. Beyond that they can go pound sand.

It was built on private property. That’s why they built it.

#14 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:39 AM

I need a leftist to come in here and explain why this is a good thing?

I don’t see how it is. Could use some enlightenment please. ;)

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 13 June 2019 - 08:27 AM

View PostModerator T, on 12 June 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

Only before coffee. :P

Seriously though, do I want to? No. I'm just saying it may come to that if The Left keeps it up. Perhaps I should have reworded my initial response better

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:14 AM

View PostModerator T, on 12 June 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

View PostHowsithangin, on 13 June 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

Only before coffee. :P

Seriously though, do I want to? No. I'm just saying it may come to that if The Left keeps it up. Perhaps I should have reworded my initial response better

My :2cents:: I don't "want" to kill anybody. But unless the left stops making it inevitable, stops with their treasons and lies and cheating and hypocrisies and the rest of the anti-American bullsh*t, it is certain to happen eventually.

That being the case, I'd rather take care of it soon, while I'm still able to help, rather than leave the job for my grandchildren.

<_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users