RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrats Have An Election Truther Problem - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Democrats Have An Election Truther Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

Democrats Have An Election Truther Problem

Washington Examiner
by Becket Adams
June 29, 2019 09:00 AM

Excerpt:

For all the effort the press puts into agonizing over right-wing conspiracy mongers, it would be nice if newsrooms devoted even an ounce of that same energy to worrying about the Left’s conspiracists.

I am talking about the Democratic election truthers. They are loud, they are proud, and they are a hell of a lot more high-profile than social media trolls. What's more, their lunacy goes basically unchallenged by the same national reporters and commentators who have written nonstop for the last three years about the dangers of right-wing political agitprop.

The latest Democrat to float a baseless conspiracy theory challenging the legitimacy of a major U.S. election is Jimmy Carter, who has yet to make a single worthwhile contribution to American life.

“I think a full investigation would show that [President Trump] didn’t actually win the election in 2016,” the 94-year-old Democrat said Friday at a panel event in Virginia. “He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf.”

The moderator sought clarification, asking Carter whether he really believes Trump is an “illegitimate president.”

Carter said with a smile, “Basically, what I said, I can’t retract.”

The crowd laughed.

Unsurprisingly, Carter’s remarks have earned little more than a sniffle from the national press, which was shocked – shocked! – in 2016 when Trump hemmed and hawed when he was asked if he would respect results of the election if he lost.

The lack of reaction from the commentariat this week to Carter’s remarks should not come as a surprise. Remember: Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., said basically the same thing in 2017, and the press barely batted an eye.

“I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president,” said the congressman. “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected, and they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. That's not right. That's not fair. That's not the open democratic process."

Also, do not forget that failed gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been running all around the country since the 2018 midterm elections alleging that she is the legitimate governor of the Peach State. In fact, Abrams is not the only Democrat claiming she was robbed. Elizabeth Warren claimed in April that, "Massive voter suppression prevented Stacey Abrams from becoming the rightful governor of Georgia.”

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:30 PM

Q: why did the democrats cross the street?
A: they didn’t - they lied.

#3 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

Q: how many democrats does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: no one knows, they haven’t told the truth about it yet.

#4 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:43 PM

Who was that woman I saw you with last night?
Woman?? Woman!!?? How dare you assume the gender of the person I was with!

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

View PostLiz, on 29 June 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

Also, do not forget that failed gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been running all around the country since the 2018 midterm elections alleging that she is the legitimate governor of the Peach State. In fact, Abrams is not the only Democrat claiming she was robbed. Elizabeth Warren claimed in April that, "Massive voter suppression prevented Stacey Abrams from becoming the rightful governor of Georgia.”

There's actually SOME truthiness to that, in a way. LOL

YES, there WAS a massive amount of, uh, voter "Suppression" in Georgia. But that's only HALF the story. The OTHER half of the story - that you'll never hear on the National Media - is that the "suppressed" voters were largely (And when it comes to Stacey Abrams I don't use the word 'Large' lightly.) illegitimate/illegal/fictitious voters that the Abrams camp tried to fraudulently register.

Georgia AG gets 53 forms in fraud probe of Stacey Abrams' voter registration group
Sept 20, 2017
By Kristina Torres

Full story in Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The State Elections Board on Wednesday referred 53 allegedly forged voter applications to the Attorney General’s Office for possible prosecution, essentially closing a 2014 fraud investigation involving a massive registration drive by the upstart New Georgia Project.

The decision allows the office to decide whether to prosecute those involved. It provided little drama compared with the fight from three years ago, when the project's months-long statewide registration effort launched by then-state Democratic House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams devolved into accusations of voter fraud, counter-accusations of voter suppression and a lawsuit won by Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp...

------------------------------

53 may not sound like much, but from a prosecutorial standpoint it is more than enough to prove a "pattern". Out of all the thousands of "likely" fraudulent forms, you pick 53 that you can absolutely positively PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt WERE in fact fraudulent and not mere mistakes or whatever.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:17 PM

One thing is that right wing conspiracy "theorists" are based upon actual verifiable proven FACT TRUTH with plenty of FACTUAL evidence to back it up.

The lefties are not one single iota any of that.

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:22 PM

View Postzurg, on 29 June 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Q: why did the democrats cross the street?
A: they didn’t - they lied.

Florida House candidate claims she removed 77 bullets from 32 Pulse victims but can’t prove she’s a doctor

A Democratic candidate for a Florida House seat in Seminole County told an audience at a gun safety town hall in March that she worked as an emergency room physician on the night of the Pulse nightclub shooting and removed scores of bullets from dozens of shooting victims.

“It was one of hardest things to work through in my career,” C. Elizabeth McCarthy says in a video of the March 21 forum posted on U.S. Rep. Darren Soto’s Facebook page. “That night of Pulse, I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 victims. ... It was like an assembly line.”

But according to the Florida Department of Health, McCarthy has never been issued a license of any type by the state agency to practice medicine in Florida.

Officials at Orlando Health — the parent company of Orlando Regional Medical Center, where nearly all of the victims from the June 12, 2016, Pulse shooting were treated — said they have no records of McCarthy working there.

(link)

:nuts:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users