RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Antifa Plans Acid Attacks on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Vows To Blind Att - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Antifa Plans Acid Attacks on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Vows To Blind Att Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:07 PM

Antifa Plans Acid Attacks on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Vows To Blind Attendees

https://www.blabber.buzz
Written by Infowars
June 30, 2019

Article:

Antifa has threatened to attack participants of an upcoming Free Speech rally in Washington D.C. with muriatic acid.

A left-wing user called "POUND ON YOUR BOY" made the threats on a conservative Telegram channel, prompting the rally's co-organizer Enrique Tarrio to contact the FBI and DHS, who've assured additional security for the event on July 6.

"I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can [sic]", wrote the user, "I just want to blind as many of you c**k suckers are possible [sic]."

"We already have the Muriatic acid, wax, and balloons," the user added.

https://assets.infowars.com/2019/06/Telegram-Threats.jpg

From Big League Politics:

"According to Tarrio, the threat is especially dangerous due to the use of wax.

Muriatic acid can be purchased in virtually any pool store or home improvement store, and is already dangerous on its own with the ability to cause minor burns, but can quickly be washed off with water. By combining the muriatic acid with wax, it will immediately form a film similar to candle wax on the injured person's skin."

The threats come as independent journalist Andy Ngo was violently attacked Saturday by Antifa in Portland, Oregon, where he was beaten, milkshaked (laced with quick-dry cement) and robbed, resulting in hospitalization.

"It starts with milk shakes, then it escalates to what happened to Andy Ngo, and now they're threatening us with acid attacks," Tarrio said.

"We will not be intimidated with these tactics of fear and fascism. We will celebrate our First Amendment without apology."

The identity of the user behind "POUND YOUR BOY" remains unknown, but Tom Pappert of Big League Politics suspects it could be a Rolling Stone and Playboy writer Fagan Kuhnmuench due to his affinity for Antifa and his use of memes with the same bizarre slogan as the Telegram username.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:00 PM

Sounds like it's time for the authorities to do their jobs and prosecute this guy.

If he were threatening the leftards and celebutards they've have him locked up already.

If one person gets hit with acid this douchebag should be put in prison and his associates prosecuted with him as accessories.

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:18 AM

I wonder if certain Ladys, college kids, and_others, will continue to mumble the 'right-wing-does-this-too' rhetoric?

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:23 AM

I have been asked by some in my daily goings-on and by a Mod here are RN in a thread several weeks ago if I was prepared to shoot someone given the current political climate. I was challenged in this fashion because of some inflammatory language that I used to describe The Resistance. I gave the obligatory squishy answer: safe, comfortably deniable, acceptable in the tea circles and coffee klatches. My response to said query is morphing as time goes on into something not so squishy.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 01 July 2019 - 12:24 AM

#5 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:34 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 01 July 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

I wonder if certain Ladys, college kids, and_others, will continue to mumble the 'right-wing-does-this-too' rhetoric?

Maybe one of them. The others will deny that Antifa is from the left.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 01 July 2019 - 05:31 AM

#6 User is offline   tonguezilla 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:25 AM

Ahhhh, the tolerance from the left just oozes from them doesn't it.

#7 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

Someone should shoot one or two of these pieces of <censored>. The rest will scatter like cockroaches.

#8 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:46 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 30 June 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

Sounds like it's time for the authorities to do their jobs and prosecute this guy.

If he were threatening the leftards and celebutards they've have him locked up already.

If one person gets hit with acid this douchebag should be put in prison and his associates prosecuted with him as accessories.

Again, another example that some people should not have a vocal platform, Antifa associates need to be taught there are consequences for stupid actions!

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:30 AM

And why is the FBI not coming down on these people like a ton of bricks, as they did the KKK back in the day? Oh, I forgot, they're busy inventing collusion and obstruction BS against Trump.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 01 July 2019 - 07:25 AM, said:

Someone should shoot one or two of these pieces of <censored>. The rest will scatter like cockroaches.

:exactly:

Make them learn a lesson.

View PostSeverian, on 01 July 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

And why is the FBI not coming down on these people like a ton of bricks, as they did the KKK back in the day? Oh, I forgot, they're busy inventing collusion and obstruction BS against Trump.

:exactly:
The deep state only looks out for their own.

:yeahthat:

#11 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:07 AM

I find myself disassociated with both sides lately. I've seen war up close and personal and talking about shooting people or dumping acid on them or any of that is extremely stupid.

This crap is pushing us towards either a police state or a civil war (or both). All over things none of us have any control over.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:14 AM

View PostSeverian, on 01 July 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

That's because the deep state wants all of this to happen and the FBI is deep state infested and controlled as are all of the fed alphabet agencies.

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:14 AM

Let's have a free speech rally somewhere that the 2nd Amendment is actually respected and see how brave these punks are then.

Oki

#14 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

Just do what either Auburn University or the city of Auburn did and outlaw protesting with masks. The law was implemented to combat the klan, but works for antifa.

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:19 AM

And $15 says none of them make an appearance in this thread. :whistling:

#16 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

Mod Note: Welp guess this one has to be closed since people can't stop talking about who they want to shoot.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users