RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: GoFundMe shuts down legal defense fund for cop who was sued for on-dut - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GoFundMe shuts down legal defense fund for cop who was sued for on-dut Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:39 AM

GoFundMe shuts down legal defense fund for cop who was sued for on-duty shooting. Site claimed the page supported a ‘hate crime.’

Sarah Taylor
Blaze
7/4/19

EXCERPT:

Crowdfunding site GoFundMe reportedly shut down a page set up to benefit an Indiana police officer who was involved in an on-duty shooting.

According to the South Bend Tribune, the organization shut the page down because it insisted the page was supporting a "hate crime."

What are the details?
The page was set up as a legal defense fund for South Bend Police Sgt. Ryan O'Neill, who was sued after an on-duty shooting.

The company reportedly shut down the page after insisting that the campaign supported a "hate crime."

South Bend Fraternal Order of Police President Harvey Mills told the Tribune, "Shockingly, GoFundMe told us that they cancelled the campaign because it was in support of a hate crime."

He added, "This is fundamentally wrong and I'm shocked that a company would accuse a police officer of a hate crime for simply defending himself from an armed attacker."

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:23 AM

In my best Carnac the Magnificent impression, I'm guessing the perp wasn't white. If he was, nobody would care. But since he's likely black (I didn't peek, I'm still guessing, mind you), the usual BLM malcontents and urban thugs (who don't give a <censored> when they're killing each other), are starting trouble again.

Side note: This is getting frightening. These maggots are infesting everything! SJW is becoming the law of the land. :unsure:

Guess I won't be using gofu**me either.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 05 July 2019 - 03:29 AM

#3 User is offline   MikeTexas 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:49 AM

So before we know all the facts the Go Fund Me people have determined innocence or guilt all on their own. Sorry not innocence since in a court it is either guilty or not guilty, you are never pronounced innocent.

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:35 AM

Rust never sleeps.

Meanwhile, in Chicago, “the community” has killed 5, and shot an additional 35 for the holiday weekend as of 9:00 am this morning.

Outrage? Sheeeyit.

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:38 AM

Go <censored> Yourself, Go Fund Me.

#6 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 July 2019 - 10:08 PM

This is easy.

He should get an attorney and sue GoFundMe.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 July 2019 - 11:17 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 05 July 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

In my best Carnac the Magnificent impression, I'm guessing the perp wasn't white. If he was, nobody would care. But since he's likely black (I didn't peek, I'm still guessing, mind you), the usual BLM malcontents and urban thugs (who don't give a <censored> when they're killing each other), are starting trouble again.

Side note: This is getting frightening. These maggots are infesting everything! SJW is becoming the law of the land.
:unsure:

Guess I won't be using gofu**me either.

^This^ :exactly:

Early morning July 4th (00:06) I heard gunfire from the alley behind my house.

I rolled back the video from my camera server and saw in the recording 3 black people in their mid to late 20's walking in from another neighborhood just so they could take out a .45 Glock (I have the shell casings and the diamond shaped firing pin marks in the primers are from a Glock) and have some fun taking turns firing shots off into the air at an angle that would likely cause some property damage or injury from the falling slugs. The leader had his gun out in his hand the whole time, waving and pointing it all around, even past his two friends bodies. Then they casually walked right back from where they came from, no hurry or concern at all. They didn't bust off the caps in their own neighborhood, they came into mine just to.

I've got about 8 more years until I retire. Then I plan to move out of this democrap shidthole of a city to the country. It has been on the decline since the 1990's, but within the last 10 years it's been going downhill in my area really fast.
As the west end deteriorates, the thugs are moving eastward into my neighborhood. They come here to shop for groceries because Kroger has closed most all of their west end stores because of excess shrinkage from shoplifters and customers being robbed in the parking lots. The insurance companies won't cover them or give them affordable rates anymore to make it profitable to keep those stores open, so the locusts are now moving onto new ground and wrecking the east end.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 July 2019 - 12:28 AM

#8 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 July 2019 - 07:09 AM

Oy vey.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users