RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Who’s Flipped? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who’s Flipped? A possible breakthrough in Michael Horowitz’s investigation Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:02 PM

Who’s Flipped?

PowerLine
by John Hinderaker
Posted on July 8, 2019

Excerpt:

At the Daily Wire, Ryan Saavedra postulates a breakthrough in DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigation into alleged FISA abuse against the Trump campaign. Saavedra reports that “at least one witness has started to cooperate in the investigation.” Fox News also reports that an Obama administration official has flipped.

Saavedra suggests that the official most likely to be cooperating with Horowitz’s investigation (which in turn, as I understand it, is collaborating with the Durham probe that was ordered by Attorney General William Barr) is Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec.

We wrote about Kavalec’s role in the Russiagate investigation in May. The relevant point is that Kavalec knew that Christopher Steele’s Hillary-financed “dossier” on Donald Trump was a fraud in early October 2016, before the Department of Justice misled the FISA court in order to get a surveillance order on Carter Page:

In her typed summary, Kavalec wrote that Steele told her the Russians had constructed a “technical/human operation run out of Moscow targeting the election” that recruited emigres in the United States to “do hacking and recruiting.”

She quoted Steele as saying, “Payments to those recruited are made out of the Russian Consulate in Miami,” according to a copy of her summary memo obtained under open records litigation by the conservative group Citizens United. Kavalec bluntly debunked that assertion in a bracketed comment: “It is important to note that there is no Russian consulate in Miami.”

Kavalec also pointed out that Steele was politically motivated, as demonstrated by his Election Day deadline. (No surprise there, since Hillary Clinton was his client.) Kavalec passed her concerns about Steele’s good faith up the chain of command–again, before DOJ’s FISA application, which swore that Steele was “reliable” and claimed, falsely, that DOJ was “unaware of any derogatory information pertaining” to him. Those assertions were made again and again over a period of months as the FBI and DOJ repeatedly went before the FISA court to renew their surveillance of Page, who must be America’s most innocent man, since he was never charged with anything.

If Kavalec has indeed flipped, how significant is it? It’s hard to say. Her notes and emails are damning enough; the question is whether she has much to add to them.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

So what’s the level of proof required for convictions here? Making the obvious, really <censored>ing obvious?

#3 User is online   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:18 PM

This whole Deep State conspiracy thing just lingers and drags on forever....kinda like my marriage {just kidding sweetheart!). But cerealously, wouldn't it be swell if the Justice Dept. brought indictments against all those Clinton-lovin' bastards and they were arrested and perp-walked in cuffs right before the 2020 election? Man, that'd be almost as great as a Bay City Rollers concert in my hometown.

#4 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:25 PM

View PostJon Wayne, on 08 July 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

This whole Deep State conspiracy thing just lingers and drags on forever....kinda like my marriage {just kidding sweetheart!). But cerealously, wouldn't it be swell if the Justice Dept. brought indictments against all those Clinton-lovin' bastards and they were arrested and perp-walked in cuffs right before the 2020 election? Man, that'd be almost as great as a Bay City Rollers concert in my hometown.

BTW just reading your post, I feel older. Your mention of the Bay City Rollers may have given me arthritis.

#5 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

View PostTikk, on 08 July 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

BTW just reading your post, I feel older. Your mention of the Bay City Rollers may have given me arthritis.

Only on Saturday Night(s).

#6 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:29 AM

View PostTikk, on 08 July 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

#7 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:19 AM

View PostJon Wayne, on 08 July 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

I'm hoping that cerealously was intentional. Regardless, I'm going to be using it.

#8 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:50 PM

it's someone beyond the female mentioned, much more damaging to the Obama administration.

#9 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:57 PM

"Russian consulate in Miami"? You mean the mob?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users