RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Warren Says She'll Push To End Israel's Occupation (Merged) - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warren Says She'll Push To End Israel's Occupation (Merged) Anti-Israel group shows us why Elizabeth Warren is big trouble Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:47 AM

Warren Says She'll Push To End Israel's 'Occupation'

Washington Examiner
by Mike Brest
July 09, 2019 11:05 AM

Excerpt:

2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren told activists Monday that she would push to end the Israeli government's "occupation" of the West Bank and Gaza.

The left-wing Jewish group IfNotNow posted a video on Twitter of two of its members approaching Warren for a photo at a campaign event in Peterborough, New Hampshire.

One of the activists, identified in the closed captions as "Becca," said, "Hi we're American Jews. We really love the way you're fighting corruption. We'd really love it if you also pushed the Israeli government to end occupation."

BREAKING: Our members in New Hampshire just asked @ewarren if she would commit to pressuring the Israel to stop their 52 year military Occupation over the Palestinian people.
She said YES.pic.twitter.com/8GLhNMQ2gf

— IfNotNow🔥 (@IfNotNowOrg) July 8, 2019

"Yes. Yes. I'm so there," Warren responded, and then ushered them into position for a photo.

"In the past, Warren has regularly spoken of Israel as a strong ally in a tough neighborhood and has appeared at AIPAC events and used right-wing talking points," IfNotNow said in a statement about Warren's campaign promise. "But as her career has gone on, her views on the issue have grown to be farther in line with her progressive values: She was one of the 60 Democrats to boycott [Prime Minister] Netanyahu’s speech in Congress, she supported the Iran Deal, spoke out against the Embassy move, and opposes efforts to criminalize the BDS movement.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

So it isn't enough that Warren's progenitors screwed the First Nation People. Now she was to screw over The Chosen People, too.

#3 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:48 PM

The majority of and average democrats now clearly have chosen to support Iran over Israel.

Think about that for a minute.

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:58 PM

Next she will be demanding white europeans stop occupying her native peoples' lands and run back to Europe!
Wait, she's NOT indian?

#5 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:49 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 09 July 2019 - 04:58 PM, said:

Next she will be demanding white europeans stop occupying her native peoples' lands and run back to Europe!
Wait, she's NOT indian?

I'm, not even convinced she's a people. :shrug:

#6 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:16 PM

Anti-Israel group shows us why Elizabeth Warren is big trouble
By Leah Rosenberg - July 9, 2019 4403 0

<More Here>

Elizabeth Warren should make every Israel-loving person nervous. Even from this short video clip, you can see the type of politician she is!

IfNotNow🔥
@IfNotNowOrg
BREAKING: Our members in New Hampshire just asked @ewarren if she would commit to pressuring the Israel to stop their 52 year military Occupation over the Palestinian people.

She said YES.

6:57 PM - Jul 8, 2019
2,585 people are talking about this

Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren is a Democratic politician running for president. It will most definitely not be good news if she were to win. She supports the BDS movement and anti-Israel policies. She does not criticize Ilhan Omar for her vile antisemitism. And you can see in this video that she believes Israel is "occupying" its own land.

Is Warren that uneducated that she does not know the truth? Or is she just plain antisemitic and does not care about the truth?

The Anti-Israel Group

The anti-Israel group who spoke to Warren is called IfNotNow. Sadly, they are a Jewish group. But you would never know they are Jews with the way they demonize the Jewish state. The things they do are disturbing, to say the least. IfNotNow has even gone as far as to say a prayer for Hamas terrorists that were killed. Why are they mourning terrorists who have tried to destroy the Jewish state and kill innocent Israelis?

And here, they are seen saying to Elizabeth Warren: "We'd really love it if you also pushed the Israeli government to end occupation." And what does she respond? A proud "Yes yes!"

What Occupation?

Spoiler alert: There is no occupation.

(snip)

<More Here>

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:57 PM

Spoiler alert: There is no occupation.

Yup. 'Nuff said.

B)

#8 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:00 PM

This should go over well in NYC

#9 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:06 AM

I don't know if I can say that here, but I will give it a chance

Warren, "GO TO HELL"

I didn't like her before, but now I hate her more.

By the way Warren, Israel does not "occupy" Gaza and the so-called West Bank the population before WW2 it was a large Jewish community.

By the way, the west bank is called Judea and Samaria Area (Hebrew: אֵזוֹר יְהוּדָה וְשׁוֹמְרוֹן,)

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:03 AM

View PostLiz, on 09 July 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

Warren Says She'll Push To End Israel's 'Occupation'

"Occupation" assumes there was already a country there...

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

Pocahontas is an anti-Israel bigot. Who knew?

donsaliman, on 10 July 2019 - 01:06 AM, said:

I don't know if I can say that here, but I will give it a chance

Warren, "GO TO HELL"

I didn't like her before, but now I hate her more.

By the way Warren, Israel does not "occupy" Gaza and the so-called West Bank the population before WW2 it was a large Jewish community.

By the way, the west bank is called Judea and Samaria Area (Hebrew: אֵזוֹר יְהוּדָה וְשׁוֹמְרוֹן,)

Yes, Pocahontas surely can.

#12 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:26 AM

Israel needs to stop occupying...Israel

#13 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:44 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 09 July 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

So it isn't enough that Warren's progenitors screwed the First Nation People. Now she was to screw over The Chosen People, too.

Considering that she is dubbed 'lie-a-watha' it may have merely been just a photo op, and she doesn't intend more than benign neglect concerning Israel.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users