RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Former Hillary Clinton Spokesman Praises Progressive Congresswomen Who - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former Hillary Clinton Spokesman Praises Progressive Congresswomen Who Have Challenged Pelosi Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:15 PM

Former Hillary Clinton Spokesman Praises Progressive Congresswomen Who Have Challenged Pelosi

The Daily Caller
David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
July 08, 2019

Excerpt:

Former Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon tweeted Sunday that the four of the more left-wing Democratic congresswomen who are often in open conflict with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “define the vision and moral center of today’s Democratic Party.”

The four House freshmen whom Pelosi dismisses in the Dowd column have done more to define the vision and moral center of today’s Democratic party than all of the message bills pushed by the party leadership combined.

— Brian Fallon (@brianefallon) July 7, 2019

Fallon was commenting on the ongoing conflict between Pelosi and the party’s more progressive faction. In a Saturday interview, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd inquired about how California Democratic Rep. Pelosi felt about some of her own House members voting against the recently passed $4.5 billion emergency border funding bill

“All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following,” Pelosi told Dowd. “They’re four people and that’s how many votes they got.”

Both Pelosi and Fallon were referring to Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, who call themselves the party’s “progressive congresswomen.” The four issued a news release prior to the voting on the emergency funding that pledged “not one more dollar” for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agencies.

“If the left doesn’t think I’m left enough, so be it,” Pelosi told Dowd. “As I say to these people, come to my basement. I have these signs about single-payer from 30 years ago. I understand what they’re saying. But we have a responsibility to get something done, which is different from advocacy. We have to have a solution, not just a Twitter fight.”

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:35 PM

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse.. . .

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

#3 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

"Progressive" is the new term for what was previously correctly identified as "radical".

#4 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:56 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 09 July 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse.. . .

Exactly what I was thinking!!

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:36 PM

Both Pelosi and Fallon were referring to Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, who call themselves the party’s “progressive congresswomen.”

Four of the most worthless pieces of sh*t to ever darken the doors of the House of Representatives.

<_<

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:38 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 July 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

Four of the most worthless pieces of sh*t to ever darken the doors of the House of Representatives.

<_<

:exactly:

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:57 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 09 July 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

The Four Horsewomyn of the Apocalypse.. . .

Don't want to offend, after all...

#8 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 09 July 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

Don't want to offend, after all...

Says who. . .

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1