RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Christine Blasey Ford scrubbed social media profile - RightNation.US

Christine Blasey Ford scrubbed social media profile before sending letter detailing alleged sexual assault: Book Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

Christine Blasey Ford scrubbed social media profile before sending letter detailing alleged sexual assault: Book
by Melissa Quinn
July 08, 2019 12:59 PM
Washington Examiner

<More Surprise Here>

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, deleted her social media profile weeks before she sent a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein detailing the allegation, according to a new book.

The book, Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court, set for release Tuesday, details how Ford was portrayed as politically moderate. But her acquaintances reported Ford's profile on social media "had been notable for its extreme antipathy to President Trump," conservative authors Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino wrote. Additionally, her political views "ran decidedly to the left and were at variance with most of her family's," and Ford's friends on Facebook said she "regularly expressed hostility" toward the Trump administration, they said.

Ford's profile, however, was "completely scrubbed" about the time Kavanaugh was tapped for the Supreme Court in early July 2018. Ford informed Feinstein, the California Democrat, of her alleged encounter with Kavanaugh during a small gathering at a suburban Maryland home more than 30 years ago in a letter dated July 30, 2018.

The allegation roiled the battle to confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Kavanaugh unequivocally denied Ford's allegation, and the two testified separately before the Senate Judiciary Committee in an emotionally charged hearing in September.

The Senate ultimately confirmed Kavanaugh to the high court in October.

In addition to wiping her social media profile, Hemingway, a senior editor at the Federalist, and Severino, chief counsel of the Judicial Crisis Network, also reported that while Ford previously went by her maiden name, the media referred to her by her married name and her formal title, "Dr."

"Some suggested that she was following sophisticated public relations advice to emphasize her relationship with her husband," the two wrote.

In her letter to Feinstein, Ford requested the accusation remain confidential. But as word of the claims began to spread in the press, she later decided to speak publicly about the alleged encounter with the Washington Post for an article published Sept. 16.

After Ford came forward, the team working on Kavanaugh's confirmation maintained a policy of not attacking her, Severino and Hemingway wrote, "even though damaging information about Ford was being openly discussed by people who knew her, some who knew her quite well."

"Classmates were surprised by the media's portrayal of her as an ingenue, which was very different from how they remembered her in junior high and high school," according to the book. "Female classmates and friends at area schools recalled a heavy drinker who was much more aggressive with boys than they were."

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:38 PM

Yeah, no surprise. Many if not most here thought her story had been carefully crafted, was completely made up except for some background, and the handling of information release plus her other unusual features (no flying - yes flying, second door, etc.) were the product of professional planning.

We were right.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:49 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 July 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

Yeah, no surprise. Many if not most here thought her story had been carefully crafted, was completely made up except for some background, and the handling of information release plus her other unusual features (no flying - yes flying, second door, etc.) were the product of professional planning.

We were right.

Agreed on all counts except one single point: "carefully crafted"? Nope, I'd say her story was very sloppily crafted. There were holes you could drive a truck through.

B)

#4 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:20 PM

I heard and read the same less than a week after Christine BS Wh0re made her initial claim. Before she lied in front of Congress, cameras, the nation, and the entire world. Lucky for her that Judeo-Christian law has evolved beyond stone to death for bearing false witness, nyah.

#5 User is online   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 July 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

Agreed on all counts except one single point: "carefully crafted"? Nope, I'd say her story was very sloppily crafted. There were holes you could drive a truck through.

B)

Careful doesn't mean competent.
I mean look at people paid large sums of money to carefully plan, weeks in advance sometimes, sport team events.
More then just once in a while the 'game plan' however meticulous and "carefully" crafted proves horribly inadequate to circumstances.
Same can be said of even the most detailed and carefully crafted new business plan.
Financial institutions demand very, VERY, detailed and expansive plans. Covering just about every conceivable potential issue.
And yet, 4 out of 5, IIRC, new business fail.
Careful does NOT mean competent or successful.

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:28 PM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 09 July 2019 - 09:35 PM, said:

Careful doesn't mean competent.
I mean look at people paid large sums of money to carefully plan, weeks in advance sometimes, sport team events.
More then just once in a while the 'game plan' however meticulous and "carefully" crafted proves horribly inadequate to circumstances.
Same can be said of even the most detailed and carefully crafted new business plan.
Financial institutions demand very, VERY, detailed and expansive plans. Covering just about every conceivable potential issue.
And yet, 4 out of 5, IIRC, new business fail.
Careful does NOT mean competent or successful.

Yeah, those are good points.

:shrug:

#7 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

I believe her

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:16 PM

View PostHieronymous, on 09 July 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

I believe her

No "sarcasm" smiley?

;)

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:40 PM

B)

Yep!

We called each of those out right here on this site.

Fear of flying because of being traumatized by the alleged rape so as to delay her appearance to testify? :bs:

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:37 AM

View PostRock N, on 09 July 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

Yep!

We called each of those out right here on this site.

Fear of flying because of being traumatized by the alleged rape so as to delay her appearance to testify? :bs:

Yup.

Plus the "two front doors" thing.

Plus the squeaky "traumatized little girl who can't speak in front of people" voice, coming from a college professor who lectures for a living.

And so on and so on...

:rolleyes:

#11 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:30 AM

Why not just call her a typical Lefty, that alone tells you all you need to know...

#12 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:35 PM

MontyPython, on 09 July 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

B)

Yes, I agree - but I didn’t specify that I meant “they thought it was carefully crafted”... their intention (but not the result, you’re right on there!)

#13 User is offline   whwr55 

• <no title>

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:12 PM

I am curious if there are public recordings of her actual voice, not the minnie mouse crap we heard on tv

#14 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:10 PM

View PostHieronymous, on 09 July 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

I believe her

That would be overkill

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:19 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 July 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

Yes, I agree - but I didn’t specify that I meant “they thought it was carefully crafted”... their intention (but not the result, you’re right on there!)

:2up:

#16 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:32 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 July 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

We were right.

Knew the bitch was lying then and this doesn't do anything but help to point to the fact that common sense won the day when we all saw through her pitifully ridiculous sham.

The fact that the leftards ate her shidt up and put her out there for all the world to see while she behaved like a spastic child trying to get attention just shows how imbecilic and useless they are.

View PostNH Populist, on 10 July 2019 - 04:30 AM, said:

Why not just call her a typical Lefty, that alone tells you all you need to know...

This generation's Squeaky Fraud...

#17 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:39 PM

B)

When you pointed out the holes in her story you were called sexist and anti-woman.

#18 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:54 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 10 July 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

When you pointed out the holes in her story you were called sexist and anti-woman.

Yep. Just like you're a "racist" if you think all lives matter. Or you're a "bigot" if you think it's important to know who is crossing the border. And so forth. The left isn't just anti-American (although the left certain IS anti-American). Nope, they're also certifiably insane.

<_<

#19 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:56 AM

whwr55, on 10 July 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

I am curious if there are public recordings of her actual voice, not the minnie mouse crap we heard on tv

Good question...

Ticked@TinselTown, on 10 July 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Knew the bitch was lying then and this doesn't do anything but help to point to the fact that common sense won the day when we all saw through her pitifully ridiculous sham.

The fact that the leftards ate her shidt up and put her out there for all the world to see while she behaved like a spastic child trying to get attention just shows how imbecilic and useless they are.

This generation's Squeaky Fraud...

:yes:

Joe the Pagan, on 10 July 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

:exactly:

#20 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:59 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 July 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

Yep. Just like you're a "racist" if you think all lives matter. Or you're a "bigot" if you think it's important to know who is crossing the border. And so forth. The left isn't just anti-American (although the left certain IS anti-American). Nope, they're also certifiably insane.

<_<

Now you are racist if you bring up gang of four idiots in the house and their rebellion against Pelosi.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users