RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Citizenship and the Census - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Citizenship and the Census Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mr. Naron 

• But you're not as confused as Nigel, are you?
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:43 PM

The link below isn't a redirect to my blog. It goes straight to the podcast. If you don't want to listen, just skip to the data below.

Citizenship and the Census

Okay, the AP has a story (are we still not allowed to quote or link them?) in which it's asserted that the citizenship question hasn't been on the census since 1950. go to census.gov and you'll see that:

1. From 1880 to 1960, there was a "naturalized" or "citizen" question on the census.

2. No citizenship question on the 1960 census, but it did ask about parents' birth country.

3. From 1970 to 2000 citizen or naturalization questions were on the census.

So, the AP is either lying or misinformed.

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:11 PM

A lot of sources are splitting hairs between the long and short forms. The Republicans should have challenged 0bama when he moved the census office into the White House and removed the citizenship question.

Th scheme is to steal Representatives from swing States. Even dilute some red ones. Anyone who says different is lying to your face with a sh!t-eating grin.

#3 User is offline   Mr. Naron 

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:29 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 July 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

A lot of sources are splitting hairs between the long and short forms. The Republicans should have challenged 0bama when he moved the census office into the White House and removed the citizenship question.

Th scheme is to steal Representatives from swing States. Even dilute some red ones. Anyone who says different is lying to your face with a sh!t-eating grin.

I can see how they can argue about the process of getting the question put back on, but as usual, they have to take it further and argue that the question itself is racist and/or unconstitutional.

I totally agree with you about Obama moving the census office. The GOP was complicit.

#4 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:38 PM

Mr. Naron, on 11 July 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

The link below isn't a redirect to my blog. It goes straight to the podcast. If you don't want to listen, just skip to the data below.

Citizenship and the Census

Okay, the AP has a story (are we still not allowed to quote or link them?) in which it's asserted that the citizenship question hasn't been on the census since 1950. go to census.gov and you'll see that:

1. From 1880 to 1960, there was a "naturalized" or "citizen" question on the census.

2. No citizenship question on the 1960 census, but it did ask about parents' birth country.

3. From 1970 to 2000 citizen or naturalization questions were on the census.

So, the AP is either lying or misinformed.

Interesting and thanks for sharing.

Interesting but not surprising, sadly.

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:40 PM

gravelrash, on 11 July 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

Exactly.

(Why is it always the long form versus the short form, and Obama goes with the abbreviated version....we need the whole report, no retractions!)

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:14 PM

(Putting on my former "Big Government" / "Deep State" / "National Security Sector" hat for a moment.)

There are these things called "computers", which have existed in a form that we would recognize today as "Mainframes" since at least the late 1940s. (Census bureau took delivery of a Univac I in 1951).

If y'all have never believed me on anything else, AT LEAST believe me on this: WE they, know the precise location, at any given moment, of at least 90+ % of all illegals in this country. What lacks is the political will to do anything about it on any level below DJT.

#7 User is offline   Mr. Naron 

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:46 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 July 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

(Putting on my former "Big Government" / "Deep State" / "National Security Sector" hat for a moment.)

There are these things called "computers", which have existed in a form that we would recognize today as "Mainframes" since at least the late 1940s. (Census bureau took delivery of a Univac I in 1951).

If y'all have never believed me on anything else, AT LEAST believe me on this: WE they, know the precise location, at any given moment, of at least 90+ % of all illegals in this country. What lacks is the political will to do anything about it on any level below DJT.

I can believe it. Even if we use the almost certainly low number of 11 million, that leaves 1.1 million unaccounted for.

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:18 PM

Dean Adam Smithee, on 11 July 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

I believe you. And Iíll add more.

They know the precise reason why 95+% of illegals make the trip north to the US border, and itís got nothing to do with campesinos suddenly waking up one day fearing for their lives and realizing their only hope is 2000 miles to the north that they donít have money to go 20 miles of.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users