RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden Warns 2020 Democrats He Has ‘Information About People’s Past - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Biden Warns 2020 Democrats He Has ‘Information About People’s Past Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:03 AM

Joe Biden Warns 2020 Democrats He Has 'Information About People's Pasts'
Democratic presidential frontrunner sends veiled threat to rivals
By: Jay Greenberg
NeonNettle
on 7th July 2019 @ 8.00pm

<More Here>

Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden has warned his 2020 Democrat rivals that he has dirt on "other people's pasts" as Dems vying for the nomination continue to bring up his controversial history.

Speaking during an interview with CNN, the former vice president claimed to have information on what his opponents have "done and not done. "Referring to the crowded field of Democrats competing to challenge President Trump for the White House, Biden said: "I mean, I get all this information about other people's pasts, and what they've done and not done.

"Biden, who has seen his initial poll lead slashed after he was shredded on his past decisions during the televised Democratic Debate, told CNN Friday: "I'm just not going to go there.

According to the Daily Mail, in May, Biden, 76, promised not to attack his rivals, saying: "I will not speak ill of any of the Democratic candidates, I will not do it.

"But the veteran politician may now have hinted that he isn't the only candidate who deserves a grilling over previously held positions.His comments came in the wake of Sen. Kamala Harris's attack on Biden during the opening Democratic National Committee debate in Miami.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:08 AM

https://img0.etsystatic.com/103/0/13243388/il_340x270.1015746324_9yf5.jpg

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:50 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 12 July 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

https://img0.etsystatic.com/103/0/13243388/il_340x270.1015746324_9yf5.jpg

I think "Beware of the Knife in the Back" might be more applicable.

:coolshades:

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:04 PM

Maybe, but he likely has nowhere near as much dirt on them as they have on him. How can he? There's four or five decades of dirt on him but only one or two on his most aggressive challengers.

Though if Biden would like to prove that wrong, I'd go into it with an open mind and be all ears. :sinister:

#5 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:53 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 July 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

Maybe, but he likely has nowhere near as much dirt on them as they have on him. How can he? There's four or five decades of dirt on him but only one or two on his most aggressive challengers.

Though if Biden would like to prove that wrong, I'd go into it with an open mind and be all ears. :sinister:

Joe Biden had 8 years in the White House and we know how they utilized the US Intelligence agencies for their own ends. Plus, he hasn't been sitting on his hands for the past 2 1/2 years. He has been amassing dirt that he will allow to be leaked at the precise times to benefit his campaign.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users