RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Oh-Oh! Ocasio-Cortez And ‘Justice Democrats’ Have Ticked-Off The - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oh-Oh! Ocasio-Cortez And ‘Justice Democrats’ Have Ticked-Off The Congressional Black Caucus Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

Oh-Oh! Ocasio-Cortez And ‘Justice Democrats’ Have Ticked-Off The Congressional Black Caucus

American Thinker
By Thomas Lifson
July 12, 2019

Excerpt:

This may be the moment that political life starts to turn to crap for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Richard Baehr observes, “Criticism from conservatives attacking AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressley wash off them. But when the Congressional Black Caucus goes after them and Pelsoi gets ticked off at them, then they will be marginalized.”

The tyro pol who lives and breathes identity politics got too wrapped up in her self-righteousness. Scott Wong reports in The Hill:

Congressional Black Caucus members are furious at Justice Democrats, accusing the outside progressive group aligned with firebrand Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) of trying to oust lawmakers of color, specifically African-American lawmakers.

Justice Democrats is backing primary challengers to eight-term Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), a Hispanic Caucus member, and 10-term Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC). The insurgent group also made noise this year about challenging Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), a CBC member seen as the heir apparent to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

And CBC leaders are fretting that Justice Democrats may target other black lawmakers in the coming weeks and months, including Reps. Yvette Clarke (D-N.Y.), Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio), Emanual Cleaver (D-Mo.) and Anthony Brown (D-Md.). Brown said the group has been making calls in his district, actively trying to recruit a challenger to run against him.

*snip*

Having drive Amazon away from offring high-paying jobs in her district, Ocasio-Cortez may be vulnerable to a primary challenge. In the long run, identity politics is a dead-end. And Ocasio-Corte continues to accumulate enemies. She is still young, and her hubris will continue to drive her to greater feats of stupidity.

Link

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

I for one am rooting for AOC 100%!!!

#3 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 July 2019 - 03:01 PM

AOC was a bartender and she created a drink with a 1/2 oz of Jack, 1/2 oz of Jim Beam and filled with Coke over ice and she called the drink "Rocket Fuel".

AOC thinks she can work for Space X and NASA because of that drink.

AOC is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she thinks she is.

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

I think AOC really displayed her ignorance and arrogance when she decided to pick a fight with the CBC. And, God help me, I hope she lives to regret it.

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:34 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 12 July 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

AOC was a bartender and she created a drink with a 1/2 oz of Jack, 1/2 oz of Jim Beam and filled with Coke over ice and she called the drink "Rocket Fuel".

AOC thinks she can work for Space X and NASA because of that drink.

AOC is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she thinks she is.

Seriously, did she claim to have invented that??? Or are you just making fun of her?

I was doing an engineering project near Paterson NJ in the mid '90s, spent my weekends in NYC and/or on the beach when I could. There WAS a locally-famous drink called "Rocket Fuel" most notably at a place called CJ's on ocean beach but copied by others as well. But it wasn't a variation of Jack/Jim+coke, it was a pina colada but not only made with 151-proof rum but 2x as much of it; essentially the equivalent of 4 'regular' shots of rum in one drink. This was to NYC-area beach resorts of the day what the 'Hurricane' was to New Orleans and Mardi Gras.

But this would have been WAAY before her time, unless she was bartending in diapers.

Edible Long Island: How the Rocket Fuel Became the Signature Cocktail of Fire Island "I’ve been bartending for over 25 years and have been making Rocket Fuels for just as long,” says Jimmy Engle, Bar Manager at CJs."

And, aw, man (2012): End of an Era on Fire Island: CJ’s of Ocean Beach Closes its Doors

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 12 July 2019 - 05:35 PM

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:24 PM

What? Did someone call my name? Hmm...

Well, when you consider that AOC believes she is invincible, where WOULD the line be in her world that she wouldn't cross?

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:41 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 July 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

What? Did someone call my name? Hmm...

Well, when you consider that AOC believes she is invincible, where WOULD the line be in her world that she wouldn't cross?

The line back to sanity... :insanity:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users