RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Tripling Down: Jerry Nadler Lies About Mueller’s Testimony, Vows To - RightNation.US

Tripling Down: Jerry Nadler Lies About Mueller’s Testimony, Vows To Pursue Impeachment Through August Recess Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:22 AM

Tripling Down: Jerry Nadler Lies About Mueller’s Testimony, Vows to Pursue Impeachment Through August Recess

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Posted: Jul 26, 2019 1:15 PM

Excerpt:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler held a press conference Friday afternoon vowing to continue his pseudo impeachment inquiry into the Trump administration through the August recess.

Manu Raju

@mkraju
· Jul 26, 2019
Replying to @mkraju

Pelosi has signed off on this language, Dems say

Manu Raju

@mkraju

Just asked Nadler if what they’re doing now is the same thing as an impeachment inquiry, and he said: “In effect.” And then he said the distinction is that impeachment inquiry is just about impeachment. His probe is a bit broader but could lead to recommendation of impeachment
12:37 PM - Jul 26, 2019

"We are continuing an investigation of the president's malfeasances," Nadler said. "He [Mueller] told us that Donald Trump obstructed justice."

"We will continue to seek testimony from key fact witnesses," he continued. "The Committee has authorized several additional subpoenas. Our work will continue into the August recess and we will use those subpoenas, if we must."

*snip*

Nadler is lying about what Mueller said regarding obstruction. Mueller did not say Trump obstructed justice. In fact, he said the opposite.

ABC News Politics

@ABCPolitics

Rep. Doug Collins: "At any time during the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?"

Robert Mueller: "No" http://abcn.ws/2XWIELc #MuellerHearings

Further, Mueller clarified President Trump was not indicted due to a lack of evidence, not because Office of Legal Counsel guidance preventing the indictment of a sitting president.

*snip*

Link

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:28 AM

Obsessive-compulsive insanity, thy name is Democrat.

:nuts:

#3 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:39 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/hairpull.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/stop_insanity.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tantrum2.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif

#4 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:45 AM

Obstruction of an injustice. Gee, I wonder who the American people will side with...

#5 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:01 AM

It’s like the Dems want to re-elect Trump.

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 28 July 2019 - 09:54 AM

The proper response would be for the DOJ to "Trump" Nadler and others of his ilk: he's guilty of something for which he can be thrown out of office, just find out what it is. Leave no stone unturned, no financial record unexamined. Take as long as it takes, and don't be shy about showing up at 3 AM with a swat team and a search warrant.

And surely somewhere out there, except on our side, there's a Christopher Steele type who can put together a nice juicy "Dossier" to get the whole thing started???

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 28 July 2019 - 10:05 AM

Time to give it up, fat boy Nadler.

Your persistence is making you and your party look all the more pathetic and insane and you're wasting our tax money and time and you're pissing us off.

You are an embarrassment to the world and you and your cohorts make tantrum throwing two year olds appear to be totally rational and much smarter in comparison.

#8 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 28 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

I have to wonder if years ago Nadler wanted money or some sort of favor from Trump, and Trump said no.

Sort of like a few years ago RN had a new leftist who was studying law in college. He got banned when he threatening a bunch of people. His threat was he was going to get a job with the government, find out who we were and sue us for some infraction he would find.

#9 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 28 July 2019 - 11:04 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 28 July 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

I have to wonder if years ago Nadler wanted money or some sort of favor from Trump, and Trump said no.

Sort of like a few years ago RN had a new leftist who was studying law in college. He got banned when he threatening a bunch of people. His threat was he was going to get a job with the government, find out who we were and sue us for some infraction he would find.

Really??....I don’t remember that

#10 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2019 - 11:24 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 28 July 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

Really??....I don’t remember that

It may have been more than a few years go. I don't think he lasted 3 weeks, and did not post a lot. So if you blinked you missed him. It started out as I am in college and passed the LSAT. That means I am smarter than you. Followed by circular logic of I am a leftist because I am smart, and I am smart because I am a leftist. Then it became I am going to work for the government, and they only take the best and the brightest. Then came the when I get a job in the Government I will get you all. I don't think it was 10 minutes later he got banned.

I think what caused his meltdown is that us uneducated rubes were countering his arguments. To paraphrase the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who: It had been a long time since someone told him no.

#11 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 28 July 2019 - 11:39 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 28 July 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

It may have been more than a few years go. I don't think he lasted 3 weeks, and did not post a lot. So if you blinked you missed him. It started out as I am in college and passed the LSAT. That means I am smarter than you. Followed by circular logic of I am a leftist because I am smart, and I am smart because I am a leftist. Then it became I am going to work for the government, and they only take the best and the brightest. Then came the when I get a job in the Government I will get you all. I don't think it was 10 minutes later he got banned.

I think what caused his meltdown is that us uneducated rubes were countering his arguments. To paraphrase the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who: It had been a long time since someone told him no.

Yea I must have missed that...He got banned??....We’ve had posters that have been banned a hundred times...They get a new name and off they go...So I guess getting banned doesn’t mean diddly

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 28 July 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Sounds like a complete psycho.

Regarding IQ and stuff like that, we had also the Polish Astronomer namesake around for a while (using that specific name) who kept trying to prove that leftists are in general much smarter than rightists. His justification? Majority of college professors are leftwing. It was a hoot seeing him disproven and his resultant meltdown.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:30 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 28 July 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

I think you're right, I've said the same thing myself. This fanaticism goes way beyond the 2016 election, Trump pants him somewhere down the line, gave him an atomic wedgie or something and Nadler, like most psychopaths, won't let it go.

#14 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

View PostLiz, on 28 July 2019 - 01:22 AM, said:

Tripling Down: Jerry Nadler Lies About Mueller’s Testimony, Vows to Pursue Impeachment Through August Recess

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Posted: Jul 26, 2019 1:15 PM

Excerpt:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler held a press conference Friday afternoon vowing to continue his pseudo impeachment inquiry into the Trump administration through the August recess.

"We are continuing an investigation of the president's malfeasances," Nadler said. "He [Mueller] told us that Donald Trump obstructed justice."

"We will continue to seek testimony from key fact witnesses," he continued. "The Committee has authorized several additional subpoenas. Our work will continue into the August recess and we will use those subpoenas, if we must."

*snip*

Nadler is lying about what Mueller said regarding obstruction. Mueller did not say Trump obstructed justice. In fact, he said the opposite.

Further, Mueller clarified President Trump was not indicted due to a lack of evidence, not because Office of Legal Counsel guidance preventing the indictment of a sitting president.

*snip*

Link

Apparently Nasal Nadler was incapable of paying attention to the testimony OR he'd cashed the check to continue to spin his wheels and waste taxpayer time and money on nonsense.

Clearly, my money is on the latter choice...

#15 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

Nadler is facing a primary challenge.

https://www.politico...g-trump-1114295

This is why fat bastard is pushing this so hard. He’s running scared.

#16 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

View Posterp, on 28 July 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

Sounds like his opponent Lindsey Boylan is another hardass extreme leftist who wants - no, requires - impeachment, Medicare for all, and pretty much free everything.

Why are these people so stupid?

#17 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

View Postzurg, on 28 July 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

Sounds like his opponent Lindsey Boylan is another hardass extreme leftist who wants - no, requires - impeachment, Medicare for all, and pretty much free everything.

Why are these people so stupid?

Because it’s not their money. They just don’t care.

#18 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

View Posterp, on 28 July 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

I once faced off a racoon in a grain bin on our Indiana farm as a kid. It was *our* grain, but it thought it was "entitled" to it, and aw man y'all don't know how fierce and mean a cornered racoon can get.

The experience taught me a lot about "politics".

#19 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:39 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 28 July 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

I once faced off a racoon in a grain bin on our Indiana farm as a kid. It was *our* grain, but it thought it was "entitled" to it, and aw man y'all don't know how fierce and mean a cornered racoon can get.

The experience taught me a lot about "politics".

Racoons at least have some common sense. When I was 7-8 in MN my older sister was married to someone that trapped and hunted. He killed a raccoon with babies. I remember we bottle fed one and had it for 1 to 1 1/2 years. Even took her to the vet for shots.? All the vet said was when she’s an adult and goes wild let her go. One day she was just done being a pet and living in the barn. She still showed up once in a while to beg food or see us I think. Probably just to beg food but for that year she was the smartest pet I ever owned. How redneck is that

#20 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

View Postzurg, on 28 July 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

Sounds like a complete psycho.

Regarding IQ and stuff like that, we had also the Polish Astronomer namesake around for a while (using that specific name) who kept trying to prove that leftists are in general much smarter than rightists. His justification? Majority of college professors are leftwing. It was a hoot seeing him disproven and his resultant meltdown.

I used to have a link to a great article about how the left is not as smart as they think they are. I ends with something like this:

Image a large group of people marching in a circle. All yelling, "We are smart because we are right, and we are right because we are smart."

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users