RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rand Paul Has Part Of His Lung Removed — One Week After Ilhan Omar - RightNation.US

Rand Paul Has Part Of His Lung Removed — One Week After Ilhan Omar Appeared To Endorse The Attack On Him Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

Rand Paul Has Part Of His Lung Removed — One Week After Ilhan Omar Appeared To Endorse The Attack On Him

'I should be able to return to the Senate in September,' the lawmaker shared with followers

LifeZette
By The Political Insider Staff
August 6, 2019

Excerpt:

Sen Rand Paul (R-Ky.) announced on Monday that he recently underwent surgery to remove a part of his lung that was injured after his neighbor assaulted him in 2017.

“Unfortunately, I will have to limit my August activities. Part of my lung damaged by the 2017 assault had to be removed by surgery this weekend,” Paul tweeted.

“The doctors, nurses, [and] staff at Vanderbilt University Medical Center were great.”

“I should be able to return to the Senate in September,” said Paul.

Senator Rand Paul

@RandPaul

Unfortunately, I will have to limit my August activities. Part of my lung damaged by the 2017 assault had to be removed by surgery this weekend. The doctors, nurses, & staff at Vanderbilt University Medical Center were great. I should be able to return to the Senate in September
7:58 AM - Aug 5, 2019

The 59-year-old Rene Boucher tackled Paul from behind at his home in Bowling Green, Kentucky — leaving the senator with six broken ribs, pleural effusion, and, consequently, pneumonia.

Paul told police that his neighbor “came onto his property and tackled him from behind, forcing him to the ground and causing pain.”

It was by any measure a vicious attack — one that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) openly mocked just a week ago.

*snip*

On July 29, actor and outspoken liberal Tom Arnold tweeted, “Imagine being Rand Paul’s next-door neighbor and having to deal with [Rand Paul] lying cowardly circular whiney bullcrap about lawn clippings. No wonder he ripped his toupee off.”

And Omar retweeted it.

Some took notice.

Andrew Surabian

@Surabees

Wow, it appears @IlhanMN is celebrating/calling for violence against @RandPaul.

I hope every Democrat and Republican in Congress, as well as members of the media have the courage to call this out.

Calls for political violence should never be tolerated, regardless of Party.

*snip*

Before Omar’s retweet, Paul had criticized her negative attitude toward America.

“I’ve met people who have come here from behind the Iron Curtain. They got away from communism. They’re some of the best Americans we have because they really appreciate how great our country is,” Paul said in an interview. “Then I hear Representative Omar say America is a terrible place — well, she came here and we fed her, we clothed her, she got welfare, she got [schooling], she got health care, and then lo and behold, she has the honor of actually winning a seat in Congress.”

“And she said we’re a terrible country? I think that’s about as ungrateful as you can get,” Paul continued. “I’m willing to contribute to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia and I think she can look and maybe learn a little bit about the disaster that is Somalia — that has no capitalism, has no God-given rights guaranteed in the Constitution, and has about seven different tribes that have been fighting each other for the last 40 years.”

“Maybe after she’s visited Somalia for a while, she might come back and appreciate America more,” Paul added.

Even if this outraged Omar, since when is it OK for a sitting member of Congress to wish violence upon another member of Congress?

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:18 PM

Rene Boucher received a far too lenient sentence for what he did to rand Paul.

The rat bastard should have been in prison for a decade or more and should have had to pay much more than just a half a million in damages.

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

But...but...but...Trump said mean things!

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:12 AM

She should not have retweeted Tom Arnold (even after Paul jumped on the "go back" bandwagon), but what does their spat have to do with his lung being removed?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 August 2019 - 06:25 AM

#5 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:37 AM

View PostLadybird, on 07 August 2019 - 06:12 AM, said:

She should not have retweeted Tom Arnold (even after Paul jumped on the "go back" bandwagon), but what does their spat have to do with his lung being removed?

Oh, I don’t know, could be that whole neighbor attacking him causing the injury resulting in part of his lung being removed that Arnold celebrated and Omar retweeted, thingy?

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:06 AM

View Posterp, on 07 August 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

Oh, I don’t know, could be that whole neighbor attacking him causing the injury resulting in part of his lung being removed that Arnold celebrated and Omar retweeted, thingy?

:yes:

As for Il-heart Omar, there's a special place in Hell for her.

#7 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:10 AM

Small world, my wife also had surgery at Vandy this weekend.

#8 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:18 AM

And here again, what you and all liberals like to ignore and leave out is the fact that in the "go back" bandwagon as you call it, Trump then said for them to come back, and Paul also said for Omar to come back. Nothing Paul said about her coming to this country was false. Omar is the one who linked their spat to his injury leading to part of his lung being removed by retweeting Tom Arnold's post, which also means that she condoned the assault on Paul. But you only said she shouldn't have retweeted it, but you did not say she was wrong for her thoughts or feelings that led her to do so.

#9 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:42 AM

View PostItalian Biker, on 07 August 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

And here again, what you and all liberals like to ignore and leave out is the fact that in the "go back" bandwagon as you call it, Trump then said for them to come back, and Paul also said for Omar to come back. Nothing Paul said about her coming to this country was false. Omar is the one who linked their spat to his injury leading to part of his lung being removed by retweeting Tom Arnold's post, which also means that she condoned the assault on Paul. But you only said she shouldn't have retweeted it, but you did not say she was wrong for her thoughts or feelings that led her to do so.

That has been pointed out numerous times to LB and she has ignored it each time. She is so married to her perceptions of racism behind everything that any conservative politician says that she is absolutely BLIND to context and meaning.

Tell you what, though, I will go on record as saying that I wish that Omar would "go back" to Somalia and NEVER return. We don't representatives who come and benefit, in Omar's case there is not scale that will even show how much she benefited considering she was in a refugee camp in Kenya before, from America's charitable heart and then piss on the very country that enabled them to be where they are now. Screw her.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 07 August 2019 - 08:42 AM

#10 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:27 AM

I hope he makes it out a ok.

#11 User is offline   Hercules 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

Really poor taste?

#12 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:02 AM

Come one people, LB knows exactly what's going on, but really, Paul is nothing but a straight white Christian man and he hurt the feelings of DC's newest black Muslim princess.

#13 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:12 AM

Even though this has already been pointed out to you, here goes for the seventeenth time:

Paul’s injury and subsequent pneumonia and now partial lung removal are not Omar’s fault. She didn’t cause it, her rhetoric didn’t cause it.

The connection (that’s the “what’s Omar’s spat with Paul got to do with the lung removal” part) is that she appeared to be happy that Paul was attacked. Thus she’d logically also be happy about subsequent injuries.

Questions?

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:10 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 07 August 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

Come one people, LB knows exactly what's going on, but really, Paul is nothing but a straight white Christian man and he hurt the feelings of DC's newest black Muslim princess.

:yes:

#15 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:12 PM

Ahh, more postcards from Obtunisia.

#16 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:23 PM

Spat ? You are more hateful than you are even aware.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:59 PM

So you didn't bother to actually read the article??

And I see you're still stubbornly sticking with the "go back" lie even though you know perfectly well it's a lie.

It's a crying shame what has become of you.

<_<

#18 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 August 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

And I see you're still stubbornly sticking with the "go back" lie even though you know perfectly well it's a lie.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

Monty -- I suspect this is who she has always been. . . .

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:25 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 August 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

<_<

I read exactly what he said. She is an American citizen who has the right to not only criticize what she sees as wrong, but to work to change it. Why should she go anywhere, even for a visit? Why is Trump and his sycophants only saying this crap to non Europeans?

I said above that she should not have retweeted Arnold. Her complicity in his injured lung ends there.

Paul claimed that he heard Omar call America a "terrible place".
https://www.breitbar...isited-somalia/

When did she say that?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 August 2019 - 01:34 PM

#20 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:05 PM

View PostRock N, on 06 August 2019 - 11:18 PM, said:

Rene Boucher received a far too lenient sentence for what he did to rand Paul.

The rat bastard should have been in prison for a decade or more and should have had to pay much more than just a half a million in damages.

I would have been alright with allowing Rand Paul's kids to do the exact same thing to this cretin. IE. the S.O.B. has no idea when and where it will happen, but just that it will.
Then boom he gets utterly flattened. Just that I would encourage Paul's kids to be wearing some Kevlar or steel plate shoulder pads.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users