RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi: ‘Democrats Are Moving Prayerfully…To Address The National And - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pelosi: ‘Democrats Are Moving Prayerfully…To Address The National And Personal Security Threat Of White Supremacy’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 August 2019 - 03:30 PM

Pelosi: ‘Democrats Are Moving Prayerfully…To Address The National And Personal Security Threat Of White Supremacy’

By CNSNews.com Staff
August 7, 2019 | 3:31 PM EDT

Excerpt:

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) sent a “dear colleague” letter to fellow House Democrats today to explain that Democrats in the House would be taking action to address “white supremacy, domestic terrorism and gun violence in America.”

“As our nation mourns the loss of life from the gun violence of the past week, House Democrats are moving prayerfully and purposefully to advance action to address the national and personal security threat of white supremacy, domestic terrorism and gun violence in America,” she said.

Here is the full text of Pelosi’s “dear colleague” letter:

Dear Colleague on House Democrats’ Leadership to Combat Gun Violence and Further Action to Legislate, Investigate and Litigate

Dear Democratic Colleague,

Today, the President said, “I think background checks are important. I don’t want to put guns into the hands of mentally unstable or people with rage or hate, sick people. I’m all in favor of it.” As our nation mourns the loss of life from the gun violence of the past week, House Democrats are moving prayerfully and purposefully to advance action to address the national and personal security threat of white supremacy, domestic terrorism and gun violence in America.

Today, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Chairman Mike Thompson sent a letter, signed by 214 House Democrats, urging Senator McConnell to call the Senate back into session to pass the Bipartisan Background Check Act (H.R. 8) and the Enhanced Background Checks Act (H.R. 1112), which the House passed in February. To address the domestic terrorism of white supremacy that challenges the very character of America, Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson has sent Members his action plan that continues his long-standing leadership fighting domestic terrorism. I urge you to reference the press release his office sent yesterday evening, which details the actions his Committee is taking. Finally, the Judiciary Committee led by Chairman Jerry Nadler will continue to advance further possible committee action during the District Work Period on other gun violence prevention legislation, including an Extreme Risk Protection Order bill.

At the same time, I am grateful for the progress that our Members continue to make to “Own August,” both in their districts and on social media, to make our issues too hot to handle for Senate Republicans to block. We must continue to accelerate a drumbeat across America For The People: highlighting the extraordinary progress made in our transformative first 200 days and in the days to come to lower health costs, increase paychecks and clean up corruption in Washington.

*snip*

On the litigation front, Chairman Nadler will file a complaint in court today to enforce a subpoena to compel former White House Counsel Don McGahn to testify before the Committee as part of its investigation into obstruction, corruption and abuse of power by President Trump and his associates. This follows the significant step taken last week when Chairman Jerry Nadler filed a petition to obtain the grand jury testimony underlying the Mueller report, for the House to ‘have access to all the relevant facts and consider whether to exercise its full Article I powers, including a constitutional power of the utmost gravity — approval of articles of impeachment.’ No one is above the law.

Thank you for your compassion, conviction and courage as we work together to advance progress For The People.

Link

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

Yeah, all the while enabling and facilitating the invasion of our country with illegals.

The only "white supremacy threat" that we have are by uppity white democrap politicians/bitches like you trying to undermine our American culture, our rights, our property, our money, our freedom and our country.

#3 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:12 PM

Oh, please. I am always astounded that Pelosi doesn’t burst into flame whenever any word with “pray” in it passes her lips.

#4 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

Love it.

Imagine gambling with someone who continues to double down after they have lost every single bet. And you know that they will lose again.

I almost feel sorry for the left.

:unsure:

Naaaaah. I don't feel one bit sorry for em.

:lol:

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:14 PM

"Prayerfully"...? Oh brother.

:rolleyes:

Umm...Nancy, I think you might wanna take a close look at Matthew 7:22-23:

"Many will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

:whistling:

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

This: "To address the domestic terrorism of white supremacy that challenges the very character of America, Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson has sent Members his action plan that continues his long-standing leadership fighting domestic terrorism."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makes me think Leftists are trying to get out ahead of what's coming if they don't stop their assault on the sovereignty of this nation...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 08 August 2019 - 05:11 PM

#7 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:13 PM

"White supremacy" is not a winning issue but continue to waste everyone's time while the adults pay your allowance.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 08 August 2019 - 05:14 PM

#8 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:15 PM

Next fail in line after the “Russia” fail.

“All-out Nazi” is on deck...

“Satan himself” is in the hole....

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 08 August 2019 - 06:36 PM

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:45 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 08 August 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

Oh, please. I am always astounded that Pelosi doesn’t burst into flame whenever any word with “pray” in it passes her lips.

I have my own "prayer" regarding Pelosi. Psalm 109 is a good start.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 07:09 PM

Go to Hell, Nancy

#11 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:49 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 08 August 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

Go to Hell, Nancy

Give her time. She probably will.

#12 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:08 PM

Not too sure what "moving prayerfully" means, but if Pelosi and her ilk are the ones doing it must be a lot like "slithering."

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:16 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 08 August 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

Go to Hell, Nancy

She's getting old and decrepit fast, so it won't be too long. :cool:

View PostBen Cranklin, on 08 August 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:

Not too sure what "moving prayerfully" means, but if Pelosi and her ilk are the ones doing it must be a lot like "slithering."

:exactly:

That's what serpents like her do.

#14 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:54 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 08 August 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

:exactly:

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:55 PM

So this is the new go-to item, eh?

Good luck selling this.

I'm simultaneously outraged at this bull<censored>, but amused bc I believe it's a sure-fire losing strategy.

#16 User is offline   mliff1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 08 August 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

So this is the new go-to item, eh?

Good luck selling this.

I'm simultaneously outraged at this bull<censored>, but amused bc I believe it's a sure-fire losing strategy.

Prayerfully and democrats in the same sentence.... Say it isn't so!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users