RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: GOP Chairwoman Says Trump Raised $12M In Hamptons 'Thanks To - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GOP Chairwoman Says Trump Raised $12M In Hamptons 'Thanks To The Unhinged Mob' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:23 AM

GOP Chairwoman Says Trump Raised $12M In Hamptons 'Thanks To The Unhinged Mob'

The Hill
By Brett Samuels
08/09/19 05:49 PM EDT

Excerpt:

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said President Trump on Friday raised $12 million at two high-dollar fundraisers in the Hamptons.

The president attended two fundraisers on Friday afternoon before heading to his New Jersey golf club for a weeklong vacation. Reports had suggested the fundraisers would yield $10 million for Trump's reelection effort.

One of the fundraisers was hosted by Stephen Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the chairman of The Related Companies, which owns a majority stake in SoulCycle and Equinox.

"Thanks to the unhinged mob on the left, @realDonaldTrump raised $12M today, $2M more than originally expected," McDaniel tweeted.

High-profile clients of SoulCycle and Equinox, including stars such as model Chrissy Teigen and comedian Billy Eichner, have called for boycotts of the fitness facilities.

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman

Thanks to the unhinged mob on the left, @realDonaldTrump raised $12M today, $2M more than originally expected.

The support for our President is unprecedented and growing!
3:57 PM - Aug 9, 2019

Earlier Friday, Trump dismissed the backlash against Ross and suggested the businessman could even benefit from the outcry.

"I think it just makes Steve much hotter,Ē Trump said. "Heíll figure that out in about a week, but heís very happy."

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:51 AM

I LOVE the smell of backlash against progtards in the morning! :cloud9:

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:56 AM

View PostLiz, on 10 August 2019 - 01:23 AM, said:

High-profile clients of SoulCycle and Equinox, including stars such as model Chrissy Teigen and comedian Billy Eichner, have called for boycotts of the fitness facilities.

Not kidding around here: who the f@ck are those people??? "Stars"?

#4 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:31 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 10 August 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gif http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/erst060.gif

#5 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:34 AM

Who? :shrug:

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:13 PM

My bet is that leftists have their twitter feeds on page 1 and could tell you exactly what they had for breakfast. But I also have no idea who those losers are. And moreover, I - donít - care - at - all - to - know. (Itís fun to say that.)

#7 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:38 AM

Chrissy Tiegen? I dunno about 'star' but at least a legit 'personality' as co-host of a TV talent show. Used to be a sports illustrated swimsuit model.

Billy who?

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:18 PM

Anyhow, back to the subject - Yes, it makes perfect sense that the more unhinged the left gets, the more lies they tell, the more vicious their attacks, the more they slander everybody who supports Trump, etc etc etc, the more they drive away their own supporters, and increase support for Trump.

Here's hoping they never realize this.

:yes:

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:24 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 August 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

Anyhow, back to the subject - Yes, it makes perfect sense that the more unhinged the left gets, the more lies they tell, the more vicious their attacks, the more they slander everybody who supports Trump, etc etc etc, the more they drive away their own supporters, and increase support for Trump.

Here's hoping they never realize this.

:yes:

They won't.

You see, the left speaks a different 'language' than the rest of us Americans. As such they are very much like a person who, upon realizing that the party they're trying to talk to doesn't speak the language, thinks the way to make themselves understood is to RAISE THEIR VOICE. And then blame the other party for being too dumb to understand.

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:46 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 August 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

They won't.

You see, the left speaks a different 'language' than the rest of us Americans. As such they are very much like a person who, upon realizing that the party they're trying to talk to doesn't speak the language, thinks the way to make themselves understood is to RAISE THEIR VOICE. And then blame the other party for being too dumb to understand.

Yup, LOL. Good point. There are two of those types: The ones you've described (i.e. Raise their voice to be "understood" in a different language), and those who just add "o" on the end of the words:

"Me-o Drive-o my Car-o to the Store-o..."

And both definitely represent the "intelligence" level of leftists.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users