RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Horrifying moment heroic policeman is 'SCALPED' with a machete - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Horrifying moment heroic policeman is 'SCALPED' with a machete Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:34 AM

Horrifying moment heroic policeman is 'SCALPED' with a machete before leaping up and fighting off knifeman with his Taser as he shouts to colleagues: 'Help, I've been stabbed!'
By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE and REBECCA CAMBER FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 07:53 BST, 9 August 2019 | UPDATED: 13:10 BST, 9 August 2019

• Passers-by filmed rushing to aid of police officer after he is stabbed and they attempt the stop flow of blood
  • Officer, 28, stabbed after attempting to stop a van in the Leyton area of London and used Taser on attacker
  • Huddle of officers can be seen next to their fallen comrade, desperately trying to stop him bleeding to death
  • Chief Superintendent Richard Tucker, said the attack was 'a symptom of people having less fear of the police'
  • Today 56-year-old Muhammed Rodwan of Luton will appear in London court charged with attempted murder

This is the horrifying moment a hero policeman already branded the 'hardest cop in Britain' managed to Taser and arrest a driver who had tried to scalp him with a machete. The 28-year-old Met officer was slashed across his face, head and hands after his attacker pulled the giant blade when he was stopped in his car because it was allegedly not insured.

Extraordinary footage of the incident in Leyton, east London, shows the policeman on his back as the suspect hammers down his machete, lacerating his victim's upper body.The bleeding police officer can be heard yelling: 'Help I've been stabbed' but still manages to pull his Taser and fire it into the knifeman who he pins down and arrests despite his own severe injuries. He also hurls the machete away from the man allegedly trying to kill him.

The officer is in a serious but stable condition at the Royal London Hospital, where he is recovering after surgery. Only hours after the attack, he was able to speak, telling his boss and family from his hospital bed: 'I'm okay.'

Today 56-year-old Muhammed Rodwan of Luton will appear in court charged with attempted murder of the police officer. He is also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.

The attack in East London was the latest incident in the city, which has been hit in recent months by spiralling levels of violence. It came as senior officers said the attack was 'a symptom of people having less fear of the police'.

<snip>

LINK

#2 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:44 AM

I thought there was some kind of law against carrying knives in London.
They should have “red flag” laws for cutlery purchases, perhaps a thirty day waiting period.
That would prevent situations like this.
That and being able to sue the maker of the garden implement.
[\sarcasm]

#3 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:30 AM

Policeman should have been allowed a .45 with Sig V-Crowns ...

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:38 AM

My first thought was, what? A taser? Why didn't he blow big holes in the perp, but then I realized it's the UK. I hope the policeman recovers, but this story should have been a DRT for the perp.

#5 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:12 AM

View PostSeverian, on 10 August 2019 - 08:38 AM, said:

My first thought was, what? A taser? Why didn't he blow big holes in the perp, but then I realized it's the UK. I hope the policeman recovers, but this story should have been a DRT for the perp.

As bad as policemen are figuratively handcuffed here, it's a joke in Europe.

Ripe for the picking by third-world monsters. Sheep to the slaughter.

#6 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 10 August 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

As bad as policemen are figuratively handcuffed here, it's a joke in Europe.

Ripe for the picking by third-world monsters. Sheep to the slaughter.

Europe?. They are armed. Its only UK and Irish police that aren't.
I see this myth arising when there has been/is a terrorist incident on mainland Europe.

I can remember that bimbo Gilfoyle (sic) on Fox after the Paris attacks stating that French police aren't armed, and this from a woman who actually lived in that country for a year!.

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:10 PM

View Postscotsman, on 10 August 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Europe?. They are armed. Its only UK and Irish police that aren't.
I see this myth arising when there has been/is a terrorist incident on mainland Europe.

I can remember that bimbo Gilfoyle (sic) on Fox after the Paris attacks stating that French police aren't armed, and this from a woman who actually lived in that country for a year!.

My bad. I recall a video last year or so whereby the police, unarmed except w/clubs, were chased away by one or two armed perps, just like the comedic video above. I thought it was France. Maybe not

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users