RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Baltimore Lesbian Couple Charged with Killing 4-Year-Old Son Found Dea - RightNation.US

Baltimore Lesbian Couple Charged with Killing 4-Year-Old Son Found Dea Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:49 AM

Baltimore Lesbian Couple Charged with Killing 4-Year-Old Son Found Dead in Dumpster
Breitbart
WARNER TODD HUSTON4 Aug 20191550

A lesbian couple in Baltimore, Maryland, has been charged with murder after their missing four-year-old son’s body was found in a dumpster, police say.

Alicia Lawson, little Malachi Lawson’s mother, reported the child missing on Thursday afternoon. But investigators report that by Friday evening, Lawson had allegedly confessed to killing the boy and also told the police where his body was located, Fox 5 News reports.

"Last night, after extensive interviews with Malachi’s mother, she confessed that her son was not missing but deceased. She subsequently gave detectives the location of the child’s remains, which were in the 5500 block of Haddon Avenue,” Baltimore City Police Commissioner Michael Harrison said. “The biological mother and her partner will be charged with child neglect resulting in the death of a minor.”

Investigators said “there were some obvious signs of injury” on the child’s body.

Officials also report that Alicia Lawson, the child’s mother and her spouse, Shatika Lawson, have been charged in the boy’s death. Both were taken to Central Booking and charged with neglect resulting in the death of a minor, first-degree child abuse, reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence, and making false statements. More charges could be filed against the suspects after an autopsy on the child is concluded.

LINK

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:06 AM

Another case of late term abortion?

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 10 August 2019 - 07:06 AM, said:

Another case of late term abortion?

Probably another home gender reassignment surgery gone wrong like we've heard about in another country? :nuts:

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:09 AM

There's more to the story. Someone at Child Services (or whatever they call it there) has some 'splainin to do.

Foster mom questions why Baltimore 4-year-old was returned to parents, who are facing charges after his death
By Colin Campbell - Baltimore Sun Aug 07, 2019

Malachi Lawson, the 4-year-old whose mother and her wife are facing charges after he was found dead in a Baltimore dumpster, was returned to them by child welfare officials several months after being removed from their care in 2016, according to his former foster mother...

The call asking whether Jill Jackson could take in the toddler came on a Monday night that May from a hospital where he was being treated, she said, although she didn’t know the exact circumstances.

“He was very frightened, very timid, very scared, very shaky,” Jackson said Wednesday. “As time went on, he was a happy little boy. He would play with the other kids. He laughed, he joked, he played ball.”

Less than a year later, Jackson said, she got a call that Malachi would be returned to his mother, Alicia Lawson, and her wife, Shatika Lawson.

While the foster care system aims to reunify families wherever possible, Jackson said she now questions why the little boy was placed back with his mother and her wife who, according to police, put him in a scalding bath and decided not to take him to a hospital out of fear he would be taken from them again. Alicia Lawson told police that nine days after the scalding, she found him unresponsive and she left him in a dumpster in Gwynn Oak...

Full story in Baltimore Sun

-----------------------------

The child died after being scalded? The means of their execution presents itself. And then may they spend eternity in a place even hotter.

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:16 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 10 August 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

There's more to the story. Someone at Child Services (or whatever they call it there) has some 'splainin to do.

Foster mom questions why Baltimore 4-year-old was returned to parents, who are facing charges after his death
By Colin Campbell - Baltimore Sun Aug 07, 2019

Malachi Lawson, the 4-year-old whose mother and her wife are facing charges after he was found dead in a Baltimore dumpster, was returned to them by child welfare officials several months after being removed from their care in 2016, according to his former foster mother...

The call asking whether Jill Jackson could take in the toddler came on a Monday night that May from a hospital where he was being treated, she said, although she didn’t know the exact circumstances.

“He was very frightened, very timid, very scared, very shaky,” Jackson said Wednesday. “As time went on, he was a happy little boy. He would play with the other kids. He laughed, he joked, he played ball.”

Less than a year later, Jackson said, she got a call that Malachi would be returned to his mother, Alicia Lawson, and her wife, Shatika Lawson.

While the foster care system aims to reunify families wherever possible, Jackson said she now questions why the little boy was placed back with his mother and her wife who, according to police, put him in a scalding bath and decided not to take him to a hospital out of fear he would be taken from them again. Alicia Lawson told police that nine days after the scalding, she found him unresponsive and she left him in a dumpster in Gwynn Oak...

Full story in Baltimore Sun

-----------------------------

The child died after being scalded? The means of their execution presents itself. And then may they spend eternity in a place even hotter.

It never ends..

#6 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:52 AM

I've known several people harassed by CPS in different states. In GA, someone close to me had a drunk spouse call CPS and they were harassed. Even though the case worker admitted she saw no problem it went on until they got a lawyer, and miraculously no problem was found and their case was closed. The kids today are happy productive adults who hold the parent who called at arms length. And in SD the school called on a single parent after the boy showed up with a black eye, which he got accidentally while playing with his sister in front of witnesses. Again, repeated harassment until a lawyer was involved. Meanwhile, thousands of kids have been lost and written off in the system over the years. Maybe CPS should get its priorities straight?
https://www.washingt.../?noredirect=on

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

View PostLadybird, on 10 August 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

It never ends..

You are correct, the mental disease that is marxism never seems to stop killing people. This kid was subjected to women that despised men and tortured him to death. We will never hear the cause of the death nor the details. I am 100% sure they brutalized that child from the way he interacted with other people.

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:17 PM

While the foster care system aims to reunify families wherever possible...

Our personal experiences were precisely the opposite. We had to fight CPS tooth and nail to keep our grandson in the family. They did everything they possibly could to take him away from his family.

<_<

#9 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 10 August 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

You are correct, the mental disease that is marxism never seems to stop killing people. This kid was subjected to women that despised men and tortured him to death. We will never hear the cause of the death nor the details. I am 100% sure they brutalized that child from the way he interacted with other people.

Child abuse is nothing new.

#10 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:46 PM

I have to wonder if the reason they child was put back in their custody was political because they were a lesbian couple. While I've nothing against gay couples, or gay couples raising a child because they want a child, because gay or straight, the desire for offspring is instinctual. I do have a problem against gay couples raising children because they want to exploit the child to make a statement.

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:49 PM

View PostLadybird, on 10 August 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Child abuse is nothing new.

True that, but Lesbian's add a new dimension into it. This isn't the first case of two women brutalizing a boy in their care and murdering him. Penis envy is an ugly thing. But you know it's ok right as long as your DOGMA is protected.

#12 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:42 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 10 August 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

What is very surprising is that this "couple's" baby was most likely a test-tube baby, thus they could have chosen the gender. If they really hated men (which certainly might be true), why would they choose to have a male? One answer might be that they thought they could raise the boy to be the type of male they wished all males to be. When the boy refused to conform to their lunacy, they tried to force him and when that didn't work, they punished him (scolding hot bath). Sick, demented people.

#13 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:34 PM

Smithee and Italian Biker have fair points. CPS should have done its job and political correctness is known to get people killed. The "penis envy" angle is to be polite just f'ing weird, twisted, and a personal problem.

#14 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

While the foster care system aims to reunify families wherever possible...

View PostMontyPython, on 10 August 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

Our personal experiences were precisely the opposite. We had to fight CPS tooth and nail to keep our grandson in the family. They did everything they possibly could to take him away from his family.

<_<

But you're not a Lesbian couple. I agree with Italian Biker and others that this adds a 'political' dimension to it.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:43 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 August 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

But you're not a Lesbian couple. I agree with Italian Biker and others that this adds a 'political' dimension to it.

True, but I was responding to the "wherever possible" part. That just isn't true, or at least wasn't true in our case.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 11 August 2019 - 08:43 AM

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 August 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

Or maybe it’s because of incompetent or overworked social workers, like with the countless other children abused or dead that CPS had full knowledge of.

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:26 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 August 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Or maybe it’s because of incompetent or overworked social workers, like with the countless other children abused or dead that CPS had full knowledge of.

There's always an excuse to allow a child to be killed, isn't there?

#18 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:34 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 August 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

I've never seen a government worker overworked, so it must be incompetent.

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

View Postusapatriot, on 11 August 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

Do you know any social workers, especially ones in a big city?

#20 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

View Postusapatriot, on 11 August 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

Former (volunteer) Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in Oregon here. My job was to be the backstop to shoddy work by the state people and make sure NOBODY "fell through the cracks"; I was a "neutral party" that reported directly to the Family Court/Juvenile court judge.

"Overworked" vs. "Incompetent"? I dunno. Some of Both at the State level, I suppose. Average "Social Worker" in Oregon makes something like $12/hr. Or at least DID back in my CASA days of '08-'12. For $12/hr you don't exactly get Norman Einstein. Volunteers like me were the backstop.

And may I blow my own horn and/or put in a good word for the CASA program? There's a REASON that you very rarely hear of stories like this from Oregon (I didn't say "never" but "rarely).

CASA: For Children of Multnomah, Washington, and Columbia counties.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users