RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Barr Announces DOJ Inspector General Investigation Into Epstein Death - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barr Announces DOJ Inspector General Investigation Into Epstein Death Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:10 PM

Barr Announces DOJ Inspector General Investigation Into Epstein Death

Washington Examiner
by Jerry Dunleavy
August 10, 2019 01:16 PM

Excerpt:

Attorney General William Barr announced following Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide Saturday morning that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz launched an investigation into the circumstances of the accused child sex trafficker’s death in his prison cell.

This move is in addition to the FBI inquiry already underway. The FBI declined to comment about its investigation.

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody,” Barr said. “Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered.”

Neither the Justice Department not the inspector general's office immediately responded to the Washington Examiner's request for further details.

The Bureau of Prisons released a statement on Saturday stating that the jet-setting financier and sex offender was found “unresponsive in his cell” located in the Special Housing Unit at around 6:30 a.m. this morning following “an apparent suicide.” Officials said lifesaving efforts were immediately undertaken and that emergency medical services were quickly called. Epstein was brought to a local hospital where he was prohttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_images/classic/rte_icons/link.pngnounced dead.

Epstein reportedly hanged himself, and a gurney carrying Epstein's body was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. this morning, according to reports.

According to a representative for NYC Office of Chief Medical Examiner who spoke with the Washington Examiner, "there is no official cause of death yet" as "the medical examiner has to do their job."

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:32 PM

:popcorn:

Can I option this for a film?

EtA: one of two working titles:

A - "Jeffery Epstein - 'snuff said"?

B - "Wild Geese III - Escape to Lolita island"

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 10 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

#3 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

Well - I’ll give the DoJ and FBI this benefit of doubt: if they DID NOT investigate, suspicions would be sky high.

UNLESS, the cause of death was obvious AND it was completely believable that Epstein did it himself. But for FBI and DoJ, neither is obvious.

So this could be routine. However, this was announced VERY quickly and Barr said “serious questions must be answered”. So those of us voting “not a suicide” maybe aren’t just crazy conspiracy nuts.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 August 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

Well - I’ll give the DoJ and FBI this benefit of doubt: if they DID NOT investigate, suspicions would be sky high.

UNLESS, the cause of death was obvious AND it was completely believable that Epstein did it himself. But for FBI and DoJ, neither is obvious.

So this could be routine. However, this was announced VERY quickly and Barr said “serious questions must be answered”. So those of us voting “not a suicide” maybe aren’t just crazy conspiracy nuts.

I find it completely believable that a billionaire jet-setter now confined to a cage like an animal would contemplate such things.

On the other hand, "Conspiracy Theories" are a hoot, and highly entertaining. :popcorn:

Either way, there's one less "Sexual Predator" in this world. I'm not inclined to ask too many awkward questions.

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 10 August 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

I find it completely believable that a billionaire jet-setter now confined to a cage like an animal would contemplate such things.

On the other hand, "Conspiracy Theories" are a hoot, and highly entertaining. :popcorn:

Either way, there's one less "Sexual Predator" in this world. I'm not inclined to ask too many awkward questions.

I think there was too much for the authorities to lose by letting him commit suicide. One reason was that now the case, like Epstein, is dead. Another is that indeed, a large number of people aren’t going to believe it was suicide. So conspiracy theories will absolutely abound. That is NOT a good thing.

This post has been edited by zurg: 10 August 2019 - 06:32 PM

#6 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:05 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 August 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

I think there was too much for the authorities to lose by letting him commit suicide. One reason was that now the case, like Epstein, is dead. Another is that indeed, a large number of people aren’t going to believe it was suicide. So conspiracy theories will absolutely abound. That is NOT a good thing.

When Trump wins re-election, the Democrats will blame Epstein for voter turnout.

#7 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:00 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 10 August 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

When Trump wins re-election, the Democrats will blame Epstein for voter turnout.

I wonder who Epstein will vote for in 2020? :coolshades: :whistle:

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:51 AM

Epstein being carried out of the jail...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/54acc040fdac5cee3937bc6f2479487b/tenor.gif?itemid=4929427

#9 User is offline   brah 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:03 AM

It was ”Clintoncide.”

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:06 AM

View Postzurg, on 10 August 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

Why is that not a good thing?

It's getting at the TRUTH and that's always a good thing.

#11 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:14 AM

I’m sure Trump is doing this because he is guilty!!!

This is what finally brings down Trump!!!

The Russians!!!!!

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:31 PM

View PostRock N, on 11 August 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

Why is that not a good thing?

It's getting at the TRUTH and that's always a good thing.

I meant that it’s not a good thing that it has to get to that point. Conspiracy means that the elite/swamp will be working overtime to try to hide the truth. It would best for the truth to come out immediately.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:21 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 August 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

Epstein being carried out of the jail...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/54acc040fdac5cee3937bc6f2479487b/tenor.gif?itemid=4929427

"Oh don't be such a baby. You'll be stone dead in a moment."

;)

#14 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:07 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 10 August 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

"Wild Geese III - Escape to Lolita island"

"Look boss, the plane, the plane!"

"Yes Tatoo. That's Air Force One, and President Clinton paid for the special twofer deal."

"Okay boss. I'll get the twins right over to his room as soon as they're done making smores."

#15 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:29 PM

According to the Daily Mail, Epsteins island has been raided too.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users