RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: MSNBC Host: Swing Voters Have To Be 'Shamed' If They're - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MSNBC Host: Swing Voters Have To Be 'Shamed' If They're Going To Support Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:45 AM

MSNBC Host: Swing Voters Have To Be 'Shamed' If They're Going To Support Trump

Townhall
Cortney O'Brien
Posted: Aug 09, 2019 4:30 PM

Excerpt:

MSNBC host Donnie Deutsch didn't hint, he didn't suggest - he matter-of-factly said that President Trump and his supporters were responsible for last weekend's bloodshed. Guys like Equinox and SoulCycle founder Stephen Ross, who's hosting a fundraiser for the president on Friday.

“Stephen Ross, to me, is the epitome, this election comes down to guys like that, and people saying ‘No. You don’t get to say I’m for racially quality and all these good things, I disagree with him there’,” Deutsch said. "But I like his economic views, I’m going to vote for - ,’ No, you own it.”

The same goes for any one else who tries to separate Trump's supposed inflammatory rhetoric from his economic policies. There's no space between these columns.

"You own it," Deutsch said. "You own the blood that happens. You own Charlottesville."

They also "own" Trump's racism, he added.

The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson agreed that Trump is "not an ŕ la carte menu." You "can’t just take the things you approve of." In other words, it’s all or nothing.

Swing voters, too, have to be "shamed" into owning all of the above, Deutsch argued.

Hollywood figures have taken the advice.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:57 AM

Donnie is a moron and his opinions are like turds, they stink and belong in the crapper.

#3 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:58 AM

Since Trump’s “racism” is equal to the null set, I guess I’m in. I’ll take some of that.

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:04 AM

Oh <censored> you, Donnie Douche.

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 August 2019 - 02:57 AM, said:

Donnie is a moron and his opinions are like turds, they stink and belong in the crapper.

All PMSNBC misfits for that matter.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 11 August 2019 - 08:04 AM

#5 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:15 AM

The raging dumpster fires want Trump reelected. At this point, it's job security.

#6 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 August 2019 - 02:57 AM, said:

This.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

Amazing isn't it? They aren't even hiding their bias any more.

#8 User is offline   mliff1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:46 AM

Let them keep talking. They are only making fools out of themselves and guarantying a Trump Victory!

Trump2020

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:50 AM

They make up the heinous lie that Trump is a "racist" (:rolleyes:), then condemn anybody who is too intelligent to fall for it. He even specifically mentioned Charlottesville, the perfect example of the way they deliberately take his words way out of context to perpetrate the lie.

<_<

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:02 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 11 August 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

And they are also openly insulting and name calling normal regular productive moral Americans for how they think.

Like that's going to make us come around to their warped ways of thinking and then suddenly agree? :no:

These people are sick and diseased.

They used to own the game of deception and manipulation over the gullible masses, but their talents for doing that have evaporated because they've become so damned ignorant and stupid and so damned whacked out bat crap crazy. It's amazing how these scumbags ever got into power and got rich in the first place? Most of it was inherited and also gotten by cheating, deception and fraud.

#11 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:11 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 August 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

They make up the heinous lie that Trump is a "racist" (:rolleyes:), then condemn anybody who is too intelligent to fall for it. He even specifically mentioned Charlottesville, the perfect example of the way they deliberately take his words way out of context to perpetrate the lie.

FYI -- Donny Douche is one person with no constituency.

#12 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:10 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 11 August 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

These people are not so stupid as to think that their wacky, zany ideas can be rolled up into a veneer of common sense any more. So the go all in, and leverage it by telling you and me that we are immorally bad people if we don’t get on the crazy train with them.

I think it will eventually lead to another civil war because it is so polarizing, and the left is adamant about getting uppity in everybody’s face with it. They’ll be the catalyst for it.

#13 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

They gave us trump and as shown here, they are too dumb, too self unaware or just too insecure and stubborn to own it.

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:36 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 11 August 2019 - 11:10 AM, said:

These people are not so stupid as to think that their wacky, zany ideas can be rolled up into a veneer of common sense any more. So the go all in, and leverage it by telling you and me that we are immorally bad people if we don’t get on the crazy train with them.

I think it will eventually lead to another civil war because it is so polarizing, and the left is adamant about getting uppity in everybody’s face with it. They’ll be the catalyst for it.

:exactly:

I used to sit back quietly and listen to all of their crap at work and everywhere else, but now that they have been getting in my face I'm not putting up with their crap anymore and I'm now speaking out and fighting back. Where I work it is dominated/run with these democrap progtards and I have had to put up with their shidt for years to keep my job, but now I'm not going to hold back any longer. They hate people like me anyhow, but no more of them running over us conservatives at work. My fellow co-workers agree and they've had enough as well.

#15 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

View PostRock N, on 11 August 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

:exactly:

I used to sit back quietly and listen to all of their crap at work and everywhere else, but now that they have been getting in my face I'm not putting up with their crap anymore and I'm now speaking out and fighting back. Where I work it is dominated/run with these democrap progtards and I have had to put up with their shidt for years to keep my job, but now I'm not going to hold back any longer. They hate people like me anyhow, but no more of them running over us conservatives at work. My fellow co-workers agree and they've had enough as well.

I can see a time when a lot more people will begin to feel that way. Think that’s where we’re headed

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:11 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 11 August 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

FYI -- Donny Douche is one person with no constituency.

So what? He's telling the very same vicious lies those with constituencies are telling.

<_<

#17 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:14 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 August 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

???

More like ...

#18 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:50 AM

What is it with Lefties and their driving need to shame people into submission?

#19 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:29 PM

I just don't see anything shameful in supporting Trump; I don't like him personally, but I like what he's doing to the U.S.

I don't see any benefit for trying to shame non-Trump supporters since they are either without a proper sense of shame, or are too stupid to know they should be ashamed.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users