RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Not to worry, AOC is demanding answers about Epsteinís death - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Not to worry, AOC is demanding answers about Epsteinís death Nadler is put on notice. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:35 PM

Not to worry, AOC is demanding answers about Epstein's death. Nadler is put on notice.
August 10, 2019
Zachary Leeman
BizPacReview

<More Here>
People are scratching their heads over the death of Jeffrey Epstein on both sides of the political aisle.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is already demanding answers following news that the billionaire committed suicide while in custody. Epstein was facing charges of sex trafficking minors.

"We need answers. Lots of them," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted in response to the news of Epstein's death.

We need answers. Lots of them.https://t.co/4DMckiZnVB

ó Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) August 10, 2019

Epstein was reportedly found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) dead on Saturday morning. Reports say he killed himself by hanging.

Epstein was put on suicide watch in late July after another suicide attempt.

"He reportedly tried to kill himself two weeks ago. And is allowed to finish the job now? Bullsh*t," "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough tweeted about the case.

He reportedly tried to kill himself two weeks ago. And is allowed to finish the job now? Bull<censored>.

ó Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) August 10, 2019

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has called for an investigation into Epstein's death.

"I agree @AOC," he tweeted in response to AOC's Epstein tweet. "Chairman @RepJerryNadler should prioritize a Judiciary investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody (in Nadler's own neighborhood!) over the Kavanaugh confirmation (which already happened), and the Russia hoax (which never happened)."

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:53 PM

When I find myself on the same side as AOC on an issue, I am terribly worried that indeed, the apocalypse is near :unsure:

#3 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:55 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 11 August 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

When I find myself on the same side as AOC on an issue, I am terribly worried that indeed, the apocalypse is near :unsure:

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

So...are the usual suspects going to start denouncing her as some "rightwing conspiracy nut", too, now?

#5 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:12 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 11 August 2019 - 01:05 PM, said:

So...are the usual suspects going to start denouncing her as some "rightwing conspiracy nut", too, now?

no..I suspect that they'll posit the theory that Orange Man Bad!...Trump did it!!!!
Kestrel...

#6 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:51 PM

I'm sure her and the media will pound over and over again about Trump knowing him, completely ignoring Bill Clinton's ties to him. That Clinton flew on his jet over 20 times.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:45 PM

Ben Cranklin, on 11 August 2019 - 01:05 PM, said:

:yeahthat:

Only thing that she said that was stupid this time was calling for Nadler to investigate. :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users