RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ‘Outed’ Trump donors share deranged threats they’re getting - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

‘Outed’ Trump donors share deranged threats they’re getting in wake of Castro’s stunt Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:41 PM

'Outed' Trump donors share deranged threats they're getting in wake of Castro's stunt
August 9, 2019
Frieda Powers
BizPacReview

<More Ooops Here>

Rep. Joaquin Castro's stunt targeting Trump donors has been downplayed by the left but the repercussions are already being felt by the Texas constituents he exposed. A woman on the Democrat's list of San Antonio residents who have donated to President Donald Trump's campaign revealed that she has been on the receiving end of a threatening, hate-filled voicemail. The explicit message was shared by KTRH News Radio and contains graphic language:

A woman,who was on the Donald Trump donor list that Joaquin Castro tweeted out, received a vicious voicemail calling her a racist and threatening to post her number and extension all over the internet.

This is now the left operates. We must stand strong
⚠️ graphic language pic.twitter.com/NvLRLX53VH

— Priscilla (@OratioLiberum) August 8, 2019

"I think you're a scumbag and I f***ing despise everything you stand for … I am going to spread your information all over the Internet," the caller threatened.

Castro, whose twin brother Julian Castro is running for president, tweeted out the list of names this week, accusing the Trump donors of "fueling a campaign of hate."
Rep. Castro incites retaliation, tweets 'target list' of top Trump donors and small business owners https://t.co/BeLlWscCsc

— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) August 7, 2019

The 44-year-old congressman excused the move after a firestorm of backlash, claiming he "didn't make the graphic" that appeared in the tweet. He also ended up exposing some people who had actually financially helped him or his brother Julian Castro, a former Housing and Urban Development secretary.

And while the left continues its divisive rhetoric essentially blaming President Trump for the mass shootings last weekend in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, a blind eye is turned to behavior like Castro's that directly calls for action against anyone who ever contributed to the president's campaign.

Trump called out the brother in a tweet Thursday.

I don't know who Joaquin Castro is other than the lesser brother of a failed presidential candidate (1%) who makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Joaquin is not the man that his brother is, but his brother, according to most, is not much. Keep fighting Joaquin!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2019

Justin Herricks, the owner of Precision Pipe Rentals in San Antonio was inundated with calls before noon on Thursday after he was targeted by Castro's tweet.

"I've had people say, 'Hey, we were gonna use you for business, but we found out you're a racist. We hope that you burn in hell and your business will go with you,'" Herricks told The New York Times.

(snip)

<More Ooops Here>

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:55 PM

#tolerance

but hey, both sides do it, or something

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:00 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 11 August 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

The 44-year-old congressman excused the move after a firestorm of backlash, claiming he "didn't make the graphic" that appeared in the tweet.

Old school, buck-stops-here style leadership right there.

#4 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

Once the left opened the box of hate filled resistance it could not be contained and would merely bubble and seethe. They are rapidly building to a full boil. Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham need to immediately start revealing the evidence of the Obama era corruption. Perp walks would help cool things down as well.

Everything is on the line and there is NO going back !

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:24 PM

Isn't the FEC proceeding with an investigation into Castro's asshattery?

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 11 August 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

#tolerance

but hey, both sides do it, or something

We all know that a certain someone is busy at work looking for an equivalent anecdote from the right, no matter how long ago or how insignificant. It’s all about the whatabout and howabout!!

#7 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 August 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Isn't the FEC proceeding with an investigation into Castro's asshattery?

I hope those he doxxed will sue for damage to their reputations and businesses. Not to mention the distress put on them and their families.

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:15 PM

View PostCoach, on 11 August 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

Once the left opened the box of hate filled resistance it could not be contained and would merely bubble and seethe. They are rapidly building to a full boil. Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham need to immediately start revealing the evidence of the Obama era corruption. Perp walks would help cool things down as well.

Everything is on the line and there is NO going back !

Do I hear the name "Pandora"? Going once, going twice?

As a child, scariest episode ever of Night Gallery (1970-73) was the episode about "Pandora's box". I don't remember much except that it involved a toy box and a rocking horse and that (at 10 YO or so) the nightmares were enough that I wet the bed that night.

As an Adult, I dunno. SOME thing need to be kept "secret" but "sunshine" is also a great disinfectant.

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:21 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 August 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

I hope those he doxxed will sue for damage to their reputations and businesses. Not to mention the distress put on them and their families.

I'm thinking more like "street justice". A misfortune befalls some dipstick, I don't tend to ask too many pesky questions.

#10 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:08 PM

Just the tolerant left showing thier face again. Thankfully they aren’t violent and hateful like conservatives. In fact I’m sure at any point they will condemn this hate. Hell im sure our left members will at some point condemn it. But I’m not holding my breath. Maybe the Russians actually paid them to do this. Of course at trumps direction.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 11 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

#11 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:27 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 August 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

Do I hear the name "Pandora"? Going once, going twice?

As a child, scariest episode ever of Night Gallery (1970-73) was the episode about "Pandora's box". I don't remember much except that it involved a toy box and a rocking horse and that (at 10 YO or so) the nightmares were enough that I wet the bed that night.

As an Adult, I dunno. SOME thing need to be kept "secret" but "sunshine" is also a great disinfectant.

Night Gallery.....Oooohhhhhhhhh🤗

“Portifoy! Come here Portifoy.”

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:57 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 August 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

I'm thinking more like "street justice". A misfortune befalls some dipstick, I don't tend to ask too many pesky questions.

I don't believe in karma. People who should get what they deserve usually don't. That's how we got to this point.

#13 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:10 PM

View Postzurg, on 11 August 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

We all know that a certain someone is busy at work looking for an equivalent anecdote from the right, no matter how long ago or how insignificant. It’s all about the whatabout and howabout!!

bet.on.it

#14 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:11 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 August 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

I don't believe in karma. People who should get what they deserve usually don't. That's how we got to this point.

I believe in karma. But I also believe in helping it along. :)

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:21 PM

He calls the other side hateful, then doxxes them as if that isn't hateful?

Oh the blatant hypocrisy?

Progtards are mentally ill and are getting even more dangerous by the day.

Resist = criminal acts.

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:26 AM

Time for them to sue Castro the Commie

#17 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

Those making nasty threats seem like the communists 'useful idiots' when the soviets were spinning information to get more people on their side.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users