RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 17 Times Donald Trump has condemned racism and white supremacy - RightNation.US

17 Times Donald Trump has condemned racism and white supremacy Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:14 AM

17 Times Donald Trump has condemned racism and white supremacy
August 11, 2019
OPINION BY: John Hawkins
BizPacReiview

<More Not Good Enough For Hypocritical lefties And Racist Minorities Here>

Given that 49% of Democrats think that Trump voters are racist and everyone from the news media to Democratic presidential contenders continues to claim that Trump said that white supremacists at Charlottesville were "very fine people," despite the fact that he clearly said exactly the opposite, it is inevitable that some people will falsely accuse Donald Trump of being a racist. Additionally, since we live in a world where the liberal definition of "white supremacy" seems to be, "A white person who doesn't vote Democrat," the accusations of racism from the Left are just par for the course.

So, how does a man who took a picture in 1986 with Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks when he won an Ellis Island award that is supposed to, "embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood, and diversity," clear his name? How does a man who has donated to (Al) Sharpton's original organization, the National Youth Movement, cut the ribbon at the 2002 conventions of Sharpton's current group, the National Action Network, and gave rent-free space to Jessie Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition counter the irrational allegations that he's a white supremacist?

Sure, more than a million black Americans voted for Trump in 2016, he makes frequent efforts to appeal to black Americans (you could ask A$AP Rocky about that) and he takes great pride in having done a better job of helping black Americans than Obama did, but how can he somehow prove that he doesn't support people and groups he has never supported in the first place? One simple way to do that would seem to be to disavow them and publicly say he doesn't support their cause.

So, here are 17 times Donald Trump has condemned racism, hate, white supremacism, the Alt-Right, the KKK or David Duke.

1) "I am concerned about the rise of any group of hate. I don't like it, any group of hate, whether its white supremacy, whether it's any other kind of supremacy, whether its antifa… I am very concerned about it and I'll do something about it." – Business Insider, 8/7/2019

2) "The shooter in El Paso posted a manifesto online consumed by racist hate. In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul. We have asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism – whatever they need." – National Review, 8/06/2019

3) "The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division," Trump posted on Twitter Saturday morning. "We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!" – USA Today, 8/11/2018

4) "I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!" – Trump Tweet, 8/19/2017

5) "We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all its forms, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one American people." – Washington Examiner, 6/16/2016

(snip)

<More Not Good Enough For Hypocritical lefties And Racist Minorities Here>

#2 User is online   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:50 AM

It's true, once in a while he will put on the low-energy Trump and read what his handlers put in front of him.

But it comes off plastic and insencere compared to the enthusiasm with which he dispenses biggoted, devisive remarks White Nationalists praise him for.

#3 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:03 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 August 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

It's true, once in a while he will put on the low-energy Trump and read what his handlers put in front of him.

But it comes off plastic and insencere compared to the enthusiasm with which he dispenses biggoted, devisive remarks White Nationalists praise him for.

Being one, I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with being a white nationalist. The graveyards at Normandy are filled with white nationalists that died defeating Nazi Germany. Personally, I am grateful for their sacrifice. Also waiting for someone to provide these 'bigggoted, devisive remarks' that the left attributes to the president. They always say he says these things, but never provide the quotes.

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:12 AM

Trump does not have any handlers, you goof. :bs:

He's no racist or bigot either.

You lie.

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:15 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 12 August 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

Being one, I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with being a white nationalist. The graveyards at Normandy are filled with white nationalists that died defeating Nazi Germany. Personally, I am grateful for their sacrifice. Also waiting for someone to provide these 'bigggoted, devisive remarks' that the left attributes to the president. They always say he says these things, but never provide the quotes.

:clap: :exactly:

I am a white nationalist and it's OK to be a white nationalist for the USA.

It's also OK to be a black nationalist or be a nationalist of any other race for the USA.

#6 User is online   MikeTexas 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

It doesn't matter what he says or what he does it only matters he is Trump and beyond that the Dems and their RINO supporters are closed minded about the rest.

Or as Biden said truth over facts. That needs to be a bumper sticker.

This post has been edited by MikeTexas: 12 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:08 AM

View PostRock N, on 12 August 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

:clap: :exactly:

I am a white nationalist and it's OK to be a white nationalist for the USA.

It's also OK to be a black nationalist or be a nationalist of any other race for the USA.

:yeahthat:

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:10 AM

And here we have it, ladies and gentlemen.

No proof, but a “sure feeling” that Trump is a racist/bigot/supremacist/etc.

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

For example?

#10 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:23 AM

He also said he didn't know David Duke, which is clearly not true:

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:24 AM

View Postzurg, on 12 August 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

And here we have it, ladies and gentlemen.

No proof, but a “sure feeling” that Trump is a racist/bigot/supremacist/etc.

Even when faced with the facts, these progtards keep on digging in their heels and cling tightly onto their lies. They just keep on making up bigger bolder more blatant big fat whoppers to tell us and they expect us to fall for them.

They are too plain stupid to realize that their Jedi mind tricks only work upon the weak minded?

It is THEY who are the weak minded.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:25 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 August 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

Keep on grasping, oh demented storm trooper.

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:42 AM

So does that make Jessi Jackson a racist to? After all he had lots of good things to say about Trump in the past.
Come on, don't you think the good Reverend would know a racist when he sees one?

#14 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:45 AM

I believe you're confused. What it should read::

It's true, once in a while he will put on the low-energy Barry and read what his TOTUS says front of him.

But it comes off plastic and insencere compared to the enthusiasm with which he dispenses biggoted, devisive remarks BLM and Al Sharpton praise him for.

:)

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 12 August 2019 - 10:45 AM

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:46 AM

Barry sat in Rev Wrights pew for decades and didn't hear nary a bad word.

Spare us. :coffeenpc:

#16 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:48 AM

Is it that time to roll out David Duke?

#17 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 12 August 2019 - 10:48 AM, said:

Is it that time to roll out David Duke?

From Charlottesville, Virginia:

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 12 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:10 AM

:yawn:

Shove it.

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 August 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

pissinginthewind.gif

View PostHowsithangin, on 12 August 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

Barry sat in Rev Wrights pew for decades and didn't hear nary a bad word.

Spare us. :coffeenpc:

:exactly:

Leftist fake outrage, it's what's for dinner.

View PostRock N, on 12 August 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Even when faced with the facts, these progtards keep on digging in their heels and cling tightly onto their lies. They just keep on making up bigger bolder more blatant big fat whoppers to tell us and they expect us to fall for them.

They are too plain stupid to realize that their Jedi mind tricks only work upon the weak minded?

It is THEY who are the weak minded.

:yes:

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

Ooooh... it's guilt by association time again, folks! :)

Same ol' song and dance.

FAIL.

#20 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:29 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 August 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

He praised Ilhan Omar for her anti-semitism so is she a white nationalist too? Just asking so that I know where the hypocrisy line is drawn.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users