RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Norway mosque shooting suspect appears in court with with two black ey - RightNation.US

Norway mosque shooting suspect appears in court with with two black ey Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:03 AM

Norway mosque shooting suspect appears in court with with two black eyes after being taken out by 65-year-old Muslim worshipper

Colin Drury @colin__drury
8 minutes ago

Excerpt:
The suspected gunman accused of an attempted terrorist attack at a mosque in Norway has appeared in court with two black eyes.

Philip Manshaus, 21, is also alleged to have killed his teenage stepsister before targeting the Al-Noor Islamic Centre in the Oslo suburb of Baerum.

His facial bruising is said to have been sustained in the desperate fight inside the mosque in which 65-year-old worshipper Mohamed Rafiq managed to disarm the assailant as he begun to fire his weapon.

Manshaus – who smiled during the hearing – did not speak in court but his lawyer Unni Fries told reporters later that “he will use his right not to explain himself for now”.

Following the attack on Saturday, police said Manshaus had hoped to kill with reports suggesting he had entered the building with at least two rifles and wearing body army.

Link

:2up:

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:11 AM

So I see you are ok with "justice" when it's the side you support but if that had been a muslim shooter appearing in court with two black eyes then you would be wondering about the rampant racism involved in the penal system.

Good for you!

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 August 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

So I see you are ok with "justice" when it's the side you support but if that had been a muslim shooter appearing in court with two black eyes then you would be wondering about the rampant racism involved in the penal system.

Good for you!

:wacko:

This was self defense. Justice comes later.

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:52 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 August 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

Good for you!

:yeahthat: :exactly:

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 August 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

:wacko:

This was self defense. Justice comes later.

Uh huh. Sure it does. Justice always comes after but if this were the US and a black man taken into custody by white officers we would be hearing of police brutality.

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:22 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 August 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

Uh huh. Sure it does. Justice always comes after but if this were the US and a black man taken into custody by white officers we would be hearing of police brutality.

Did you miss this part?
“His facial bruising is said to have been sustained in the desperate fight inside the mosque in which 65-year-old worshipper Mohamed Rafiq managed to disarm the assailant as he begun to fire his weapon.”

I have never supported terrorism, no matter who the perpetrators are and what skin color they have. Do you? You seem mighty concerned about the rights of this scumbag.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:51 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 August 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Did you miss this part?
"His facial bruising is said to have been sustained in the desperate fight inside the mosque in which 65-year-old worshipper Mohamed Rafiq managed to disarm the assailant as he begun to fire his weapon."

I have never supported terrorism, no matter who the perpetrators are and what skin color they have. Do you? You seem mighty concerned about the rights of this scumbag.

I am concerned about the rights of every person. Regardless of race, color, creed or level of scummery. Assaulting someone is not justice. Killing them in the act of arrest is one thing. Assaulting someone after they are captured is quite different. In this case when were the injuries sustained? After capture or before. Usually facial injuries are sustained after a fight for a weapon is won. Not during. If I am fighting someone for a gun then I am not punching them in the face. That is usually a retributive strike after the fact.

#8 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:55 PM

I could not care less.

#9 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:04 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 August 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

If it was a black man, he would already have two black eyes. ;)

#10 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:16 PM

View Posterp, on 12 August 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Racist.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:22 PM

???

C'mon people. I disagree with Ladybird 99.99% of the time too. But sheesh, the article makes it crystal clear the guy's injuries were sustained in the mosque itself, during his physical struggle with the shooter. Why try to make anything else out of it?

:scratch:

#12 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 August 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Did you miss this part?
“His facial bruising is said to have been sustained in the desperate fight inside the mosque in which 65-year-old worshipper Mohamed Rafiq managed to disarm the assailant as he begun to fire his weapon.”

:biglaugh:

Spin... spin... spin...

#13 User is offline   Novaprime 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 August 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

???

C'mon people. I disagree with Ladybird 99.99% of the time too. But sheesh, the article makes it crystal clear the guy's injuries were sustained in the mosque itself, during his physical struggle with the shooter. Why try to make anything else out of it?

Monty,
My take is that they are having a little "fun" with Ladybird by putting the shoe on the other foot, as it were. Personally, I have no problem with anyone defending themselves and any injuries sustained by the assaulter were brought on by his own actions.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:14 PM

View PostNovaprime, on 12 August 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Monty,
My take is that they are having a little "fun" with Ladybird by putting the shoe on the other foot, as it were. Personally, I have no problem with anyone defending themselves and any injuries sustained by the assaulter were brought on by his own actions.

If a black man burst into a church to kill parishioners, I certainly wouldn’t take offense at one of the clergy, or even the police, beating the <censored> out of him to take him down. I have never expressed anything like that, here or anywhere else. When the Dallas police shooter was dispatched by some kind of robo-cop, I fully supported the actions.

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:26 PM

View Posterp, on 12 August 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Racial appropriation! :o

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 August 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

:biglaugh:

Spin... spin... spin...

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

#16 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 August 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

If a black man burst into a church to kill parishioners, I certainly wouldn’t take offense at one of the clergy, or even the police, beating the <censored> out of him to take him down. I have never expressed anything like that, here or anywhere else. When the Dallas police shooter was dispatched by some kind of robo-cop, I fully supported the actions.

On this one I have to say I agree with you. Unless I missed something the guy ended up with black eyes not because of the police even. But because a worshipper( if that’s even the word) confronted and fought him. Which in my opinion good for that civilian risking his safety to stop it. I don’t like the Muslim religion but don’t want any innocent people shot. I’m a bit confused were people have an issue with this. I’d prefer in any society public shooters get shot resisting arrest regardless who they are shooting at or where. Scum is scum regardless of religion or color and everyone has a right to defend themselves regardless of religion or color. From the article I take it the guy should be happy no potential victim had a gun.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 12 August 2019 - 04:22 PM

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

I will say this, tho... When a 65 year old man can clean the clock of a rabid 21 year old bent on doing harm, it speaks to the intention of both men and which one intended to walk away the victor.

That being said, I believe had details been different, the reason for the article being posted would have been more boldly stated.

#18 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:23 PM

???

Because as you know, if the script was flipped, that Muslim would have a mustang!! Possibly a Camaro!!

#19 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:40 PM

View PostCoach, on 12 August 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

I could not care less.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gifKestrel...

#20 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

???

so lets say a black man flees from the police, he's captured and beaten during the capture, is that ok? There are injuries that are commonly sustained when you struggle for a gun. Getting 2 black eyes is not common, fighting for a firearm will cause broken arms, and wrists, but since the gun is the threat you will not release that gun to punch the face. The strikes to the face more than likely happened after he was disarmed. During the "retribution" phase.

Celebrating the beating of someone after they are captured only seems to be a one way street for her.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users