RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 Brit associates in ‘little black book’ - RightNation.US

Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 Brit associates in ‘little black book’ including Mick Jagger and Tony Blair Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:18 PM

Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 Brit associates including Mick Jagger and Tony Blair in pervert's 'little black book' found by FBI
Neal Baker, US Digital News Editor
13 Aug 2019, 0:40
Updated: 13 Aug 2019, 4:42
The Sun

<More Surprise Here>

JEFFREY Epstein listed 301 British associates in a "little black book" of society figures uncovered by the FBI, it was revealed last night. Among the contacts were celebrities such as Mick Jagger, Tony Blair and Richard Branson - as well as lords and ladies. There were more than 1,000 numbers and dozens of email addresses between the Brits named in the book belonging to Prince Andrew's pervert pal, the Mirror reported.

New Labour grandee Lord Peter Mandelson - who has 10 numbers, including one marked "direct line" one for "home" and another for "country home" - is also listed. Prince Andrew has 16 numbers to his name - including a mobile and lines for Balmoral and Sandringham palaces, where he had visited the royal. Andrew's ex Sarah Ferguson is also named in the address book - with 18 phone numbers for her.

It's not suggested that those named in the book committed any wrongdoing - or even met Epstein in person.

ISLAND RAID

The revelation in the FBI's 2,000-page dossier on Epstein came as agents raided the perv billionaire's private US Virgin Island, dubbed "paedophile island", yesterday. A large group of agents were seen disembarking from speedboats at the pier on the island on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts. Other officials with "FBI" lettering on display were later seen overlooking the sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.

TIES TO UK

US authorities have also vowed to carry on investigating Epstein's ties to the UK as part of their child sex trafficking probe - amid fears he could have offended overseas. They are now turning their attention to his associates to track any sick enablers who helped him sexually exploit young girls. One document is said to describe the "damning things" Epstein's inner circle did as he abused more than 100 girls from across the world, the Mirror said. A source told the paper: "The document entails everybody in the Epstein case.

"It has some damning things, including about a number of Brits."

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

On the other thread I posted a link to a scan of the Black Book as posted on DocumentCloud.org. (Redacted to black out the address and phone numbers). I believe this was originally published by Gawker not long after the original arrest a few years back.

LOTS of British names there, but most of them don't mean anything to me.

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:44 PM

The FBI is conducting this raid now? Why wasn't it done when Epstein was alive and the prosecution needed evidence to build the case?

#4 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:54 PM

They should check the closets for dresses that haven't been sent to the dry cleaners ....

#5 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

How reliable is the Sun? How would they have info on documents seized by the F.B.I.?

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:04 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 August 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

The FBI is conducting this raid now? Why wasn't it done when Epstein was alive and the prosecution needed evidence to build the case?

:exactly:

I've been told by others today that they've read articles that said that every piece of electronic equipment, phones, computers etc. were all removed before the FBI ever got there. The FBI probably deliberately gave them time to clean up all of the loose ends to remove and destroy all evidence that leads to all in the deep state including their own employees. I do not trust a thing that the FBI says or does.

Edited to add link to article:
https://www.infowars...efore-fbi-raid/

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 13 August 2019 - 03:40 PM

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:06 PM

View Postoki, on 13 August 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

How reliable is the Sun? How would they have info on documents seized by the F.B.I.?

They have what the FBI wanted for them to have by deliberate leaks, just as they did to Trump in his first weeks inside of the White House.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

Maybe they supplied it. I mean, Steele and Hillary supplied data to the FBI and they gladly took it. The Sun is at least their level of reliability....

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:05 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 August 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

The "Little Black Book" in the article wasn't *just* seized by the FBI, it was from the original arrest some years back, and the names in it have been "out there" for some time now.

The Sun is recycling "old news" to make it sound like they have a scoop on the current "Raid".

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:25 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 August 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

The "Little Black Book" in the article wasn't *just* seized by the FBI, it was from the original arrest some years back, and the names in it have been "out there" for some time now.

The Sun is recycling "old news" to make it sound like they have a scoop on the current "Raid".

So the FBI is pretending to do something for appearances. When all they're really doing is racing speedboats and golf carts during a taxpayer funded island getaway. Sounds about right.

#11 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:10 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 August 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

I've been told by others today that they've read articles that said that every piece of electronic equipment, phones, computers etc. were all removed before the FBI ever got there. The FBI probably deliberately gave them time to clean up all of the loose ends to remove and destroy all evidence that leads to all in the deep state including their own employees. I do not trust a thing that the FBI says or does.

Edited to add link to article:
https://www.infowars...efore-fbi-raid/

:yeahthat: I too have lost what faith I had in the FBI. I used to admire those guys (my nephew is an agent) but now I just look at them as tools of the deep state.

#12 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:35 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 August 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

So the FBI is pretending to do something for appearances. When all they're really doing is racing speedboats and golf carts during a taxpayer funded island getaway. Sounds about right.

Nice work if you can get it?

And here I am, having worked my butt off as a DEA technical consultant back in the day and now stuck in Atlanta on a never-ending DoE project.

Where did I go wrong ??? Where's *MY* speedboat and golf cart?

#13 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:42 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 13 August 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

:yeahthat: I too have lost what faith I had in the FBI. I used to admire those guys (my nephew is an agent) but now I just look at them as tools of the deep state.

I suspect it's like many federal organizations: Rank and File are good people, but the higher up you get the more 'politics' matters and then it's all over.

An uncle - long since retired (1970s) - was Myron Treter who was at one time a 'regional' poobah or something at the FBI out of the Dayton OH office.

#14 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:40 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 August 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

I suspect it's like many federal organizations: Rank and File are good people, but the higher up you get the more 'politics' matters and then it's all over.

An uncle - long since retired (1970s) - was Myron Treter who was at one time a 'regional' poobah or something at the FBI out of the Dayton OH office.

I think what concerns me more is the stuff we haven't heard about. I do worry just how far down the corruption reaches. I haven't heard about crowds of agents coming forward with the truth...

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:27 PM

This, but also I think among the brass there are many good folks and a few rotten apples like Comey and Brenner and the like. I think they actually thought themselves above it all, especially Comey. His days should end in a guillotine.

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:35 AM

View PostBookdoc, on 13 August 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

Most of the alphabet fed agencies are especially the CIA and NSA as well. They are all deep state ran and pretty much answer to no one and they do as they please.

#17 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:37 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 August 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

Nice work if you can get it?

And here I am, having worked my butt off as a DEA technical consultant back in the day and now stuck in Atlanta on a never-ending DoE project.

Where did I go wrong ??? Where's *MY* speedboat and golf cart?

You were a consultant/contractor for and not working as an alphabet agent/employee?

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:44 AM

My former employer retired president/owner has a big shot FBI agent here as a friend. All of us employees could all see that he was more crooked than a dog's hind leg from his character. The things that he said that he was involved in and his home, cars, money and lifestyle were all waaaay above his means/pay. That money wasn't inherited and his wife didn't work and she didn't inherit a fortune either.

#19 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:55 AM

Fairly, its a low-rent tabloid though, so always take with some salt.

#20 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:00 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 August 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

On the other thread I posted a link to a scan of the Black Book as posted on DocumentCloud.org. (Redacted to black out the address and phone numbers). I believe this was originally published by Gawker not long after the original arrest a few years back.

LOTS of British names there, but most of them don't mean anything to me.

I see one John Cleese, but tbh I don't see any names re UK film stars, TV stars, sports stars. I see names I recognise as a Brit, but they are much more movers and shakers. I see Ghislane Maxwell (sic), who is the youngest daughter of infamous press baron and pension thief, Robert Maxwell.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users