RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BREAKING: Tech Giants to Use Chinese-Style Scoring System on ALL Ameri - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BREAKING: Tech Giants to Use Chinese-Style Scoring System on ALL Ameri Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

BREAKING: Tech Giants to Use Chinese-Style Scoring System on ALL Americans After Successful Testing in Pilot Program on Influential Conservatives

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
Jim Holt
August 26, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/tech-credit-system-.jpg

Article:

In 2018 Google helped the Chinese Communists develop a social credit scoring system. The scoring system, first announced in 2014, rates China's one billion citizens based on their behavior and associations. Already, nine million people with low scores have been blocked from buying tickets for domestic flights and trains.

As horrible as this sounds the Silicon Valley tech giants are already using a similar system here in the United States.

And Facebook is using offline behavior to factor into their scoring system.
In June, Breitbart's Allum Bokhari revealed that Facebook is using a similar social credit scoring system on Americans.

In February 2019 we reported on how America already has a social credit scoring system.

Just ask Laura Loomer, whose unofficial social credit score led Chase bank to cut her off from her accounts. She broke no laws. She's just undesirable, socially.

On Monday Fast Company reported on how the social credit system can happen here.

It already is.

Full Story.

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 26 August 2019 - 05:28 PM

Burn it all down... (-100 social justice points, you are only allowed to speak truth to power when it's the truth we want to the power we target)

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:36 PM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 26 August 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

Just ask Laura Loomer, whose unofficial social credit score led Chase bank to cut her off from her accounts. She broke no laws. She's just undesirable, socially.

Meh. Loomer is a bona-fide nutcase. I know her, sort of. We've crossed paths, and she's tentatively running for the same FL congressional seat in '20 that I was going to go for in '14 but for an engineering project running over in GA and keeping me here. (Yeah, I'm still here, on a DoE project that started out in Oak Ridge TN in Sept '13 and was going to be "Six months, tops".) (I really need to have a word with my DoE sponsor about that whole space-time-continuum-thing. My 'space' is in FL not GA, and my 'time' was supposed to be 6 mos not 5+ yrs. I guess you could say this is a "Black Hole" of a project that distorts space-time.)

Back to Loomer. Yes, a bona-fide nutcase. She's been on infowars several times and makes Alex Jones look sane in comparison. Put THAT in your "hookah pen" and vape it.

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 26 August 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

Meh. Loomer is a bona-fide nutcase. I know her, sort of. We've crossed paths, and she's tentatively running for the same FL congressional seat in '20 that I was going to go for in '14 but for an engineering project running over in GA and keeping me here. (Yeah, I'm still here, on a DoE project that started out in Oak Ridge TN in Sept '13 and was going to be "Six months, tops".) (I really need to have a word with my DoE sponsor about that whole space-time-continuum-thing. My 'space' is in FL not GA, and my 'time' was supposed to be 6 mos not 5+ yrs. I guess you could say this is a "Black Hole" of a project that distorts space-time.)

Back to Loomer. Yes, a bona-fide nutcase. She's been on infowars several times and makes Alex Jones look sane in comparison. Put THAT in your "hookah pen" and vape it.

Oh its so good to know that were entirely safe then.

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:13 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 26 August 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

Just because you disagree with her does not mean that Chase bank should block access to her accounts. We have a very wide tolerance for justice when we disagree with the message. The law is absolute not some squishy thing we can apply as we choose simply because we feel like it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users