RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Police Chiefs: Warren’s False Claims Are Putting Police Officers’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Police Chiefs: Warren’s False Claims Are Putting Police Officers’ Lives In Danger Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

Police Chiefs: Warren’s False Claims Are Putting Police Officers’ Lives In Danger

PowerLine
by Paul Mirengoff
Posted on August 25, 2019

Excerpt:

I wrote here about Elizabeth Warren’s statement that Michael Brown was murdered by a police officer. This claim is so contrary to the facts that even the Washington Post gave it four “Pinocchios” — the most adverse rating it awards to false statements.

Warren’s lie about Michael Brown is part of her campaign to disparage law enforcement. Through that campaign, she hopes to win over left-wing and African-American voters.

There’s also a good chance she believes that law enforcement officers, as a collective, are incorrigibly racist. This is dogma among the America-disparaging left, of which Warren is a member in excellent standing.

Now, a major law enforcement organization in Warren’s home state has lashed back at the Senator. The Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association complains that Warren’s repeated attacks on law enforcement are putting the lives of police officers in danger.

In a letter to their Senator, the Chiefs call her rhetoric “appalling” and “another slap in the face” that endangers cops. They state:

Having had two Police Officers murdered in your own state, in the past 18 months, we expect our elected Officials to condemn the murder
and assaults of Police Officers. Instead on multiple occasions, you choose to fan the fires of divide for you own political gains. Shame on you!

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 August 2019 - 05:42 PM

Yes, it comes as no surprise that Elizabeth Warren is lowlife scum. Of course that was proven long ago, before she lied about Michael Brown and the stupid allegation about "systemic racism" in law enforcement.

So she's just proving it again.

<_<

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 26 August 2019 - 07:02 PM

I need a new abacus. I've run out of beads that I can slide to one side counting up fuaxcahanta-nut's lies.

Prayer for Our Nation. Yeah, okay, I stole it, er, Biden'd it from the Catholics:

"God our Father, giver of life, we entrust the United States of America to your loving care. You are the rock on which this nation was founded. You alone are the true source of our cherished rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Reclaim this land for your glory and dwell among your people.

Send your Spirit to touch the hearts of our nation’s leaders. Open their minds to the great worth of human life and the responsibilities that accompany human freedom. Remind your people that true happiness is rooted in seeking and doing your will.

And please, dear lord, let fauxcahantas or kami-from-the-block be the Democrat nominee rather than that "BELOW Average Joe"."

Hat tip to Catholic digest.org: Five prayers for the United States.

---------------------

On a serious/somber note: Minus the part about "Mary Immaculate", I've no quarrel with ANY of the five prayers. Feel free. The USA needs all the help it can get, towards getting back on track.

#4 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump has made concrete steps to improve the lives of black Americans. What has Warren done except lie on her college applications to get free rides only to be proven a fraud some 40 years later? Uncle Badtouch used to brag how he was the driving force behind mass incarceration. Then D!ck Bl0ws!0 shrugs off his goon squad snuffing a tax-dodger.

What do blacks have to lose except so many gains?

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:07 AM

Pocahontas needs to be fitted for her straitjacket.

View PostMontyPython, on 26 August 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

Yes, it comes as no surprise that Elizabeth Warren is lowlife scum. Of course that was proven long ago, before she lied about Michael Brown and the stupid allegation about "systemic racism" in law enforcement.

So she's just proving it again.

<_<

:exactly:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users