RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Kamala Has Another Dictator-Like Plan. This One Would Change Senate - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kamala Has Another Dictator-Like Plan. This One Would Change Senate Procedures Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:42 PM

Kamala Has Another Dictator-Like Plan. This One Would Change Senate Procedures.

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Posted: Sep 04, 2019 8:25 PM

Excerpt:

As the 2020 Democratic candidates continue to vie for the party's nomination, one thing becomes more and more clear, especially about Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA): not only does she want to be president but she wants to be a dictator with the ultimate authority.

She wants to get rid of gun violence in America so she said she would give Congress 100 days to act before taking executive actions to implement "common sense" gun laws.

She wants to protect women's rights to abortion so she'd require states to come before her Department of Justice to ask for permission to implement pro-life legislation.

Now, she wants to get rid of the filibuster to make sure the Green New Deal becomes a reality. She made that point very clear during Wednesday night's climate change town hall on CNN.

"We need to work across the aisle, but I'm going to tell you, I've been there now two years and some months and I'm seeing no evidence of it. I'm seeing, I kid you not, in our United States Congress, I was part of a committee hearing during which the underlining premise of the hearing was to debate whether science should be the basis of public policy," Harris explained. "This, on a matter that is an existential threat to who we are as human beings. So, again, back to the United States Congress, because here's my point: if they fail to act, as president of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Green New Deal."

For someone who is a lawyer, Kamala sure isn't very familiar with the rule of law.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:01 AM

Another member of the democrat dream team. :rolleyes:

Epic hypocrisy and delusions of despotism seem to be on top of the democrat short list of qualifications for their candidates. :nuts:

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:55 AM

"I'm seeing, I kid you not, in our United States Congress, I was part of a committee hearing during which the underlining premise of the hearing was to debate whether science should be the basis of public policy," Harris explained."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really?! Talk to any Leftist about abortion and they'll tell you they rely on science to determine when a fetus is 'viable'...

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:52 AM

Scratch a liberal, find a fascist underneath.

Thankfully this bitch doesn't stand a chance in Hell at getting the nomination, much less the presidency.

#5 User is offline   Patriot1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:54 PM

Theirs no way that she would approve any pro-life legislation, she's such a liar.

#6 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:03 PM

View PostLiz, on 04 September 2019 - 11:42 PM, said:

Kamala Has Another Dictator-Like Plan. This One Would Change Senate Procedures.

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Posted: Sep 04, 2019 8:25 PM

Excerpt:

As the 2020 Democratic candidates continue to vie for the party's nomination, one thing becomes more and more clear, especially about Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA): not only does she want to be president but she wants to be a dictator with the ultimate authority.

She wants to get rid of gun violence in America so she said she would give Congress 100 days to act before taking executive actions to implement "common sense" gun laws.

She wants to protect women's rights to abortion so she'd require states to come before her Department of Justice to ask for permission to implement pro-life legislation.

Now, she wants to get rid of the filibuster to make sure the Green New Deal becomes a reality. She made that point very clear during Wednesday night's climate change town hall on CNN.

"We need to work across the aisle, but I'm going to tell you, I've been there now two years and some months and I'm seeing no evidence of it. I'm seeing, I kid you not, in our United States Congress, I was part of a committee hearing during which the underlining premise of the hearing was to debate whether science should be the basis of public policy," Harris explained. "This, on a matter that is an existential threat to who we are as human beings. So, again, back to the United States Congress, because here's my point: if they fail to act, as president of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Green New Deal."

For someone who is a lawyer, Kamala sure isn't very familiar with the rule of law.

*snip*

Full Article

And they accuse Trump of being a dictator! He is no where near the autocratic, despotic dictator these democrats would become if they had their way. :censored:

#7 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:58 AM

Kamala Harris claimed she ‘sued Exxon Mobil’ as California AG. She didn’t.

Politifact California
By Chris Nichols on Friday
September 6th, 2019 at 3:41 p.m.

excerpt:

During a climate town hall on CNN this week, Democratic presidential candidate and California Sen. Kamala Harris vowed to take on Big Oil and other powerful interests when they "profit off of harmful behaviors" such as burning fossil fuels.

In answer to a direct question, she claimed she already did that as California’s attorney general.

"So, Senator Harris, what would you do? Would you sue them? Sue Exxon Mobil?" asked moderator Erin Burnett.

"I have sued Exxon Mobil," Harris replied.

Did she?

Environmental groups questioned her response.

We decided to fact check it.

<SNIP>

We rate her claim False.

LINK

:hole:

Since democrats claim that lying is bad now, at least for the last couple of years for some reason... we can say buh-bye to Heels-Up Harris and her habitual habit, right? :sailor:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users