RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why itís feminist for your dog/cat to become VEGAN. How to de-colonize - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why itís feminist for your dog/cat to become VEGAN. How to de-colonize aka: How to Kill Your Cat Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:36 AM

Why it’s feminist for your dog/cat to become VEGAN. How to de-colonize your pet’s diet.
feminismbyanita
May 8, 2019 1 Minute

Diet is a social construct. We know that because that’s why black people eat watermelon and white people eat fish eggs.

A study by a feminist think tank here at Berkeley recently showed what we eat, and that is, food and drink is a social construct, but what of the diets of animals? To be progressive it’s not enough that all humans become vegans, how do we advance animals, starting with dogs and cats, to eat plants and not meat to free them from the heternormative patriarchy?

Of course to be an extreme vegan you would also not eat root vegetables, because they kill the plant when you eat them, so things like potato or even a pumpkin are not allowed. But can a cat really live off grass clippings? Well these two pets sure proved they can eat a de-colonized diet and they’re thriving!

Xenthya, (pictured), discovered that if zir removed all meat from zier diets, (Xenthya’s pets are also trans and require correct pronoun usage) and replaced lettuce into their food dishes over time actually worked. Where the real problem lies, is we humXns or similar telling these animals that they are too skinny, they’re not.

Skinnyness is just a human concept we apply to each other when making moralistic judgements about each other’s weight – a concept invented by the straight white male to oppress women in the workplace. So are these animals skinny, or are they fat or just right? Well I believe they are perfect and just because they don’t adhere to the same standards of “fatness”, that you expect makes no difference, because it’s what my perception is that matters.
LINK to More Laughs

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 07 September 2019 - 04:38 AM

#2 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:13 AM

i would literally beat the person who did that to the dog pictured in the article within an inch of their life.

They would be physically reminded of the depth of their error every time they tried to chew.

I cannot tolerate cruelty to the vulnerable, human or animal.

If ďhumansĒ want to virtue signal about self denial, go for it. Just leave those who canít make decisions for themselves alone.

#3 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostOathtaker, on 07 September 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

i would literally beat the person who did that to the dog pictured in the article within an inch of their life.

They would be physically reminded of the depth of their error every time they tried to chew.

I cannot tolerate cruelty to the vulnerable, human or animal.

If ďhumansĒ want to virtue signal about self denial, go for it. Just leave those who canít make decisions for themselves alone.

It's a "parody site" but I agrree. There are vegans who have triedbthus with the sad esults in the pic that I have read of in other places.

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 September 2019 - 01:22 PM

How do we advance animals?

I saw that movie, it had Burt Lancaster and Ernest Borgnine in it and it took place on an island...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users