RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why we need a non-binary abrogender dating app that doesn’t include me - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why we need a non-binary abrogender dating app that doesn’t include me Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:41 AM

Why we need a non-binary abrogender dating app that doesn’t include men without a front hole.
feminismbyanita June 10, 2019 2 Minutes

Tinder and a range of other apps are designed for breeding stock heterosexuals to meet each other to copulate, but there are a range of issues with them.

Firstly, Tinder allows same-race dating. In this day and age, with all that we know it should be matching white women, with black men, and white men, with black women, same goes for Asians. But no, this isn’t compulsory as it should be, white people are still allowed to meet each other through the app and propagate themselves causing more transphobia and heteronormative whiteism.

Lain (pictured) is a good example of what happens when a very attractive pansexual polyam tries to go date. Zir really has it tough when zir tries to find a date because of all the males and females trying to hit on zir and harassing zir with messages. Lain, who is studying for zir PhD in Gender Studies, said to me, as zir turned in zir term paper on heteronormative swamping frog rape that life has been very tough for zir.

“The dating scene for someone who does not fully identify as a demi post-gendered human is never easy.”

“I’ve had men, yes, actual sperm carriers message me with nasty comments. I’ve turned up at speed dating events where the sperm carriers with testicles bypassed my table entirely, worse still, I was left traumatized at one event where a round of applause was given for someone who recently announced their engagement, and everyone clapped with two hands instead of clicking their fingers.”

“I could feel the strong vibrations in my piercings which was a form of rape given only 10% of my piercings are located on the upper half of my body.”

But things are looking up for Lain. Once zir finishes zir gender studies PhD, zir hopes to get a job working at a Starbucks coffee shop writing positive gender messages on cups.

“My PhD in gender studies is a real door opener for me. It’s just not Starbucks I can do the coffee cups for, but given my strength (I accidently head butted an intercom off a wall one time in a fit of rage after being mis-gendered), I’ve also been offered a job collecting shopping carts at Walmart, and leaving positive gender messages in each one for the customers to read.”

LINK

Another gem from Anita :D

#2 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:33 AM

Mod Note: Please include a link in your post

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic