RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Animal rights groups hunt woman filmed stubbing - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Animal rights groups hunt woman filmed stubbing out a cigarette on a puppy's EYES in Singapore Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 September 2019 - 03:16 AM

Animal rights groups hunt woman filmed stubbing out a cigarette on a puppy's EYES in Singapore

DailyMail.com
By William Cole and Emer Scully For Mailonline
Published: 04:31 EDT, 5 September 2019 | Updated: 15:03 EDT, 6 September 2019

excerpt:

Animal rights groups are currently hunting an evil woman who was filmed stubbing out a cigarette on a puppy's eyes.

A video has emerged which shows the woman holding a lit cigarette in one hand while grabbing a black and white puppy by the neck with the other.

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Singapore was alerted to the sadistic video showing the dog in pain after it emerged in the country.

In horrifying footage, the inhumane torturer begins calmly smoking outside a house before repeatedly crushing the burning cigarette on the puppy's eyes and face.

<SNIP>

But the case had actually already been tried in a Philippines court in September 2014 after being pursued by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in a year-long investigation.

<SNIP>

LINK

"A couple is said to have forced girls to torture and kill puppies, rabbits, and other animals in 'fetish' videos."

Never, ever think you've seen the limits of evil. :redhot:

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:30 AM

They are probably doing that to people too.

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:12 AM

Hope she gets caught while still in Singapore. They aren't exactly namby-pamby bleeding hearts when it comes to 'justice'.

#4 User is online   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:04 AM

Most of the time I see "Animal Rights" in a headline I'm prepared to be annoyed at some new claim about how eating cheese is sexist because the cow's udder was sexually assaulted to get the milk or something similar. But this one -- you don't have to be an animal rights activist to think this is evil and hope the people involved are caught.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:48 AM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 09 September 2019 - 10:04 AM, said:

Most of the time I see "Animal Rights" in a headline I'm prepared to be annoyed at some new claim about how eating cheese is sexist because the cow's udder was sexually assaulted to get the milk or something similar. But this one -- you don't have to be an animal rights activist to think this is evil and hope the people involved are caught.

Amen. Very well said, Bubba. This is just plain evil, and this person needs to meet similar abuse.

<_<

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:57 PM

ANY POS who does this anywhere should have their actions returned in full to the power of a thousand.

:censored:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users