RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Linda Sarsour Endorses Bernie Sanders - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Linda Sarsour Endorses Bernie Sanders Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:30 PM

Linda Sarsour Endorses Bernie Sanders

Washington Examiner
by Hunter Lovell
September 08, 2019 05:58 PM

Excerpt:

Political activist Linda Sarsour has endorsed 2020 presidential candidate and independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary field.

Sarsour emerged as a campaign surrogate for Sanders in recent days, speaking at a rally for the Vermont senator in Brooklyn in support of his White House bid.

"I would be so proud to win, but also to make history and elect the first Jewish American president this country has ever seen and for his name to be Bernard Sanders," Sarsour said at the rally.

*snip*

Sarsour noted the growing rise of "white nationalism and anti-Semitism" in the U.S. as a reason for the importance of electing Sanders to be the first Jewish president.

Her political beliefs also line up with Sanders' campaign platform, which has promised to enact "Medicare for all" and access to tuition-free public college. Both have also advocated for a wealth tax on the top 1% of citizens who possess the bulk of the nation's wealth and a $15 minimum wage.

Sarsour also said she trusts Sanders to create a more "transformative foreign policy, one that is centered on peace and diplomacy."

"A foreign policy that sees Palestinians as human beings deserving of human rights and self-determination," Sarsour said. "Bernie doesn't ask us how much these things will cost, because only people who don't believe we deserve these things will ask us how to pay for things like healthcare, but never ask us how to pay for endless and unjust wars."

Sarsour, for her part, has been called a controversial political activist for advocating anti-Semitic slogans during the 2018 Women's March. She has also forged deep bonds with many public figures accused of making anti-Semitic comments in the past, such as Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, and the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:33 PM

She's allowed to?

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:53 AM

That's about right; both those excremental degenerates could and should be flushed down the same commode.

#4 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:31 AM

Anti-Semitism. Brought to us by the party they belong to.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:54 AM

Worthless trash endorses worthless trash?

Color me shocked.

<_<

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:39 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 08 September 2019 - 10:33 PM, said:

She's allowed to?

Of course, she's a Democrap.

Scum, endorsing scum.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1