RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: David Hogg Blames America’s ‘History Of White Supremacy’ For Gun Viole - RightNation.US

David Hogg Blames America’s ‘History Of White Supremacy’ For Gun Viole Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:27 AM

David Hogg Blames America's 'History Of White Supremacy' For Gun Violence
JUSTIN CARUSO, CONTRIBUTOR
September 07, 2019 9:28 AM ET
Daily Caller

<More Of Another Useless lefty Clawing For Another 15 Minutes Here>

Gun control activist David Hogg blamed the United States' "history of white supremacy" for gun violence that occurs in the country during an appearance on MSNBC Friday night.

Host Chris Hayes asked Hogg about how gun control could work in the U.S. when there is already a "very violent culture in America."

"How do you and the movement think about that?" Hayes asked.

"I think it comes down to reckoning with our history, and our history of white supremacy in the United States, and the fact that we live in a post-genocidal society, oftentimes that was orchestrated by the United States government and that, if we want to talk about mass shootings, we have to recognize the massive number of indigenous mass shootings that were committed by the United States government," Hogg answered.

"I think back to the Battle of Wounded Knee and the several hundred Native Americans, predominantly men, women and children that were slaughtered by the United States government back in the 19th century and how that's never discussed as a mass shooting, right, and that's wrong, because those people were not armed and we were stealing their land," he continued.

"I think it comes down to reckoning with the tough history and realizing that, it's okay if you recognize the actual history of the United States, it's okay to hate that injustice that much of this country has been founded on and much of the oppression that this country was founded on. That doesn't mean you hate America because it means you love your fellow Americans so much that you don't want to repeat the same mistakes we've made in the past."

The 19-year-old activist made a name for himself as a prominent gun control activist following the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida in 2018.

(snip)

<More Of Another Useless lefty Clawing For Another 15 Minutes Here>

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:36 AM

The 19-year-old activist made a name for himself as a prominent gun control activist

:rolleyes:

Nooooooo... he was a useful idiot to parade around on the corpses of his classmates by the democrats. Bought and paid for.

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:47 AM

He can always lead by example for his white guilt by offing himself?

Come on Hogg boy, show us!

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:07 AM

Pretentious little douche!

Get bent, Pig Boy.

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

Rock N, on 09 September 2019 - 06:47 AM, said:

He can always lead by example for his white guilt by offing himself?

Come on Hogg boy, show us!

This I can most certainly agree with.

Hogg the Hemmheroid.

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:28 AM

Pathetic excuse as a man

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:44 AM

Howsithangin, on 09 September 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

Pathetic excuse as a man

Man? More like boy.

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:48 AM

David WHO???

#9 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:49 AM

MTP Reggie, on 09 September 2019 - 06:27 AM, said:

"I think it comes down to reckoning with the tough history and realizing that, it's okay if you recognize the actual history of the United States, it's okay to hate that injustice that much of this country has been founded on and much of the oppression that this country was founded on. That doesn't mean you hate America because it means you love your fellow Americans so much that you don't want to repeat the same mistakes we've made in the past."

Many continue to struggle with that reckoning.

#10 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:58 AM

That_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

You can always leave the country since it bothers you so much? :shrug:

#11 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:02 AM

Rock N, on 09 September 2019 - 07:58 AM, said:

You can always leave the country since it bothers you so much?

No, I’ll stay and continue to help you people come to terms with our nation’s history.

(you’re welcome btw)

#12 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:03 AM

That_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

And yet, you still support democrats.

I mean, democrats were for slavery and Jim Crow. They were the oppressors you wax on about all the time.

Why would a black person support the same group that for so long oppressed you?

#13 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:15 AM

That_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

No, I’ll stay and continue to help you people come to terms with our nation’s history.

(you’re welcome btw)

"You people"?
That's racist.

We'd rather that you GTFO of here since you despise our country so much and spare us from your party's attempts to try to turn it into a communist shidthole. You all are like a plague.

#14 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:17 AM

erp, on 09 September 2019 - 08:03 AM, said:

And yet, you still support democrats.

I mean, democrats were for slavery and Jim Crow. They were the oppressors you wax on about all the time.

Why would a black person support the same group that for so long oppressed you?

He's suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

#15 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:19 AM

"I think back to the Battle of Wounded Knee and the several hundred Native Americans, predominantly men, women and children that were slaughtered by the United States government back in the 19th century and how that's never discussed as a mass shooting, right, and that's wrong, because those people were not armed and we were stealing their land," he continued.

So is there another group of people besides men women and children? So were there Indian Trilobites that were also killed at wounded knee? Is that the only time we had this issue? What about when the Pilgrims landed and were subsequently attacked by a tribe of Indians, so they made allies with other Indians to help fight off the threat. Either way I don't think the Hogglette knows a damn thing about what he's talking about. Like most children his age he's over educated with false facts and lacking experience and the ability to think for himself.

#16 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:20 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

I think you just struggle, you like to struggle because it gives your life meaning. I would recommend you find something that can actually give you some meaning and motivate you to drive on. You are simply stuck in a loop. The problem is that loop is a false narrative.

#17 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:22 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

No, I'll stay and continue to help you people come to terms with our nation's history.

(you're welcome btw)

OUR nations history? Nah that's fine, I don't need your false narrative pushed daily. There are plenty of false things going around today. The people you worship are your little false idols.

#18 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:23 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 09 September 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

You know you can leave the country anytime know as well, it's not like you have enjoyed perks, status, and a standard of living built of this.
AND.. As I have asked many times and I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO EVER MAN UP AND ANSWER THIS YET AGAIN.
Explain to me why a person can come from Africa with not a damn thing but a burning desire to work hard, achieve, assimilate, better themselves and over time succeed. While someone of the SAME COLOR who is born here cannot achieve the same? This is a question you can never seem to answer. Then again, answering it would prove that the reason isn't Racism, isn't the past but how people act, laziness, a belief in being victims, and a leftist mentality of being owed something. Yes, remember the past, learn from it, BUT DON'T LIVE IN IT EITHER!

#19 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:36 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 09 September 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

So is there another group of people besides men women and children? So were there Indian Trilobites that were also killed at wounded knee? Is that the only time we had this issue? What about when the Pilgrims landed and were subsequently attacked by a tribe of Indians, so they made allies with other Indians to help fight off the threat. Either way I don't think the Hogglette knows a damn thing about what he's talking about. Like most children his age he's over educated with false facts and lacking experience and the ability to think for himself.

I think you're forgetting the 50+ other genders that millenials and idiots believe in? I'm just surprised he didn't claim to have grabbed his camera and sped to the scene on his bicycle. And I think you're right in your assessment of his skill set... which only means he's going to have a very bright SJW future.

#20 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:46 AM

View PostRock N, on 09 September 2019 - 07:58 AM, said:

You can always leave the country since it bothers you so much? :shrug:

But then he'd have to give up the government checks and preferential treatment. Here, he can indeed continue to bite the hand that feeds him

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users