RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Dem House Majority Whip 'Isn't Too Sure' - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dem House Majority Whip 'Isn't Too Sure' Bill Of Rights Would Pass Today Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:47 PM

WATCH: Dem House Majority Whip 'Isn't Too Sure' Bill Of Rights Would Pass Today

Townhall.com
Beth Baumann
Sep 09, 2019 6:00 PM

excerpt:

On Sunday, House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) appeared on MSNBC to talk about the 1994 crime bill. During the conversation, Clyburn made a shocking admission: he doesn't believe the Bill of Rights would pass if it was brought forth today.

"You know what, I really believe sincerely that the climate we're in today, if the Bill of Rights the first 10 Amendments of the United States Constitution, were put before the public today, I'm not too sure we'd hold onto the Bill of Rights," Clyburn said. "Especially when I see what people are doing with the Second Amendment. No telling what they'd do with the First Amendment."

"You really believe that?" host David Gura asked. "That’s a startling statement. You believe that?”

“Absolutely,” Clyburn replied. “There would be a strong support against the Bill of Rights. Go through the Bill of Rights and I’ll tell you I run into people every day who would like to see so much of those guarantees uprooted.”

<SNIP>

Link

He's correct in that the BoR would have massive opposition... from the left especially. They prove it every single day with their assault on the 1st and 2nd Amendments in particular. One only has to listen to the promises of their "dream team" of candidates and the applause they receive to realize the utter disregard they have for our republic's founding principles.

#2 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:30 AM

With the left the bill of rights would only apply to deviants, freaks, criminals, Satanists (anti-Christians), the truly lazy/worthless whom are their preferred and most favorite people of all.

The working middle class moral law abiding people can all be damned.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 10 September 2019 - 01:31 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users