RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Adam Schiff Performs Fake Conversation Between Trump And Ukraine - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Adam Schiff Performs Fake Conversation Between Trump And Ukraine President Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:33 PM

Adam Schiff Performs Fake Conversation Between Trump And Ukraine President

Breitbart
Kristina Wong
26 Sep 2019

Excerpt:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) performed an entirely made-up conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during his opening statement at a committee hearing Thursday morning.

The White House released a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Zelensky on Wednesday, but Schiff made up and fabricated his own transcript that he read at the hearing, which sought to create the quid pro quo that Democrats have accused the president of making.

“This is the essence of what the president communicates,” Schiff began.

“We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from YOU though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good,” Schiff read from his fabricated conversation.

“I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it,” he continued.

“On this and on that. I’m gonna put you in touch with people and not just any people,” he continued, affecting an accent meant to resemble Trump’s. “I’m going to put you with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him.”

“And I’m gonna put you in touch with Rudy, you’re gonna love him, trust me,” Schiff said, still avoiding any real quotations from the transcript. “You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I’ve asked.”

Schiff said of his made-up conversation, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate.”

Republican lawmakers slammed Schiff for making up the conversation entirely, instead of going off the transcript of what was actually said between Trump and Zelensky.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) called the statement “fiction”:

While the chairman was speaking, I actually had someone text me, ‘Is he just making this up?’ And yes, yes he was. Because sometimes fiction is better than the actual words or the text. But luckily the American people are smart. They have the transcript, they’ve read the conversation, they know when someone is just making it up.

After Turner’s scolding, Schiff said his “summary of the president’s call was at least meant to be in part parody.”

He added, “The fact that that’s not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course the president never said, “If you didn’t understand me, I’m going to say it seven more times.’ My point is, that’s the message the Ukrainian president was receiving in not so many words.”

Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) accused Schiff of being intentionally misleading.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

After Turner’s scolding, Schiff said his “summary of the president’s call was at least meant to be in part parody.”

What a steaming pantload. This was an official Intelligence Committee hearing, not open-mic night at the local comedy club. Democrats have to resort to lying even during their own witch-hunts.

Schiff is as slimy as they come.

<_<

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

Schiffhead needs to be arrested by the DOJ and relieved of his job immediately.

What he is doing is criminal and he does not belong in charge of the committee or being a congressman.

#4 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:13 PM

We had one here do the same thing. They must be on notice to tell a lie often enough to get people to believe a false narrative. This is by design, not meant to be funny.

Just more proof that democrats are scum. Always have been, always will be.

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:39 PM

There’s nothing funny about impeachment

Schiff is an a- hole

#6 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:47 PM

He wasn't parodying anything. Schiff's put the house and car on this impeachment crap. Because of this, he takes this very, very seriously. He has no sense of humor anyway, particularly about this subject. He is so desperate, that his will to straight up lie about events to keep this going. He knew he would make headlines for his base and for mouth-breathers in the media to repeat. Parody, my ass.

#7 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:58 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 26 September 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

Schiff is an a- hole

Now you have to admit that watching Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi getting impeached would be a real laugher?! :D

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

Adam Schiff Had Real Conversation Between a Pencial Neck And Fake Russian Agent

ETA: Ain't parody a b!tch?

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 26 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

#9 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:00 PM

Don't question His Truth™

#10 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:32 PM

This was Schiff providing the fake news media with their sound bite for the evening news, presented as "The essence of what the president communicates".

#11 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:44 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 26 September 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

This was Schiff providing the fake news media with their sound bite for the evening news, presented as "The essence of what the president communicates".

If I remember correctly, some time ago, Congress granted itself immunity from libel and slander. That's how little Schiffs are able to lie with impunity. The Republicans are most likely using this as an excuse not to pop him in the mouth (figuratively... of course...).

#12 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:46 PM

View PostRock N, on 26 September 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

What he is doing is criminal and he does not belong in charge of the committee or being a congressman.

:exactly:
Starting with this bastard.

#13 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:18 PM

I wonder if shif-head is aware of just how many people on the right want nothing more than to see his slimy arse in jail or worse?

Every time I see his wimpish guise on tv or the paper, I'm seriously 'triggered' and want to just slap him and slap him until he is a blubbering blob of jelly.

#14 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:02 PM

Schiff is not qualified to make such a statement...

#15 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:03 PM

With that sort of argument, he reads like could be a leftwing poster here.

#16 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:27 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 26 September 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

Schiff is an a- hole

In an alternate reality, Schiff-for-brains is wandering the streets disheveled, dirty, stinking of piss, muttering about the time aliens 'did things to him'

#17 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:33 PM

Yes, he should be arrested, lose his position on the intel committee and never be allowed back in the halls of Congress! I heard what this creep was saying this morning and could not believe my own ears. Did he not think he would get called on his lie? Thing is, now this lie is part of the original transcript of this ridiculous hearing. Nothing from anyone here on earth will happen to him. But God will get him, just wait and see.

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:51 AM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 26 September 2019 - 11:33 PM, said:

Yes, he should be arrested, lose his position on the intel committee and never be allowed back in the halls of Congress! I heard what this creep was saying this morning and could not believe my own ears. Did he not think he would get called on his lie? Thing is, now this lie is part of the original transcript of this ridiculous hearing. Nothing from anyone here on earth will happen to him. But God will get him, just wait and see.

Yes, karma will get the Schitt P-rick one way or another, and it won't be pretty. I can hardly wait.

#19 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

Which laws has he broken? Are you talking about in this particular hearing? His entire career? Just since President Trump was elected?

Half the time I think your posts are parody......but I can never be sure.

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 27 September 2019 - 07:14 AM

#20 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:48 PM

View PostASE, on 26 September 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

I wonder if shif-head is aware of just how many people on the right want nothing more than to see his slimy arse in jail or worse?

Every time I see his wimpish guise on tv or the paper, I'm seriously 'triggered' and want to just slap him and slap him until he is a blubbering blob of jelly.

That's stopping too soon...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users