RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Adam Schiff's Impeachment Fun Playhouse - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Adam Schiff's Impeachment Fun Playhouse Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:06 AM

Adam Schiff's Impeachment Fun Playhouse

American Thinker
By Clarice Feldman
September 29, 2019

Excerpt:

In tacit recognition that his party will never beat the President in 2020 with the gang of whackos vying to head their ticket and that no real impeachment will ever occur, Congressman Adam Schiff, with the acquiescence of Speaker Nancy Pelosi, called to order what they are calling an “impeachment inquiry.” It’s presumably designed to see whether formal impeachment proceedings should begin. (Impeachment proceedings cannot take place without a vote to do so in the House. Vulnerable Democrats would never vote for it any more than would almost all Republican Congressmen. And conviction and removal from office for impeachment would have to occur after a full hearing and two-thirds vote in the Senate. Which also will not happen. The Democrats, again, are counting on the civics and Constitutional ignorance of their base.) It flopped, in any event. The hearings, in fact, show that this is simply the rerun of the Russian Collusion scam. Only the name of the country has changed -- this time, it’s Ukraine; a country you may know is a major enemy of the Russians.

As Daniel Greenfield persuasively argues, these investigations are attempts to delegitimize the President and his Administration, and I predict people are sick of this nonsense. I urge you to read this article in its entirety. Here’s but a sample.

The impeachment push is the same discredited scam that the Democrats had pushed on the country at the cost of millions of dollars, years of legislative stalemate, ruined lives and fake news. It’s like getting a scam email from a Nigerian prince, turning him down, and then receiving another email from the same address, except he now claims to be a Zambian prince, but still wants you to cash the same check. [snip] In April, the Mueller report was released. And it was a big, giant nothing. Democrats tried to play it for all they could. At the end of May, Mueller officially called it quits. At the end of July, despairing House Dems dragged him in to testify. Mueller had more trouble remembering things than Joe Biden.

The vicious scam that had begun with the Steele Report was finally dead. Time for a new edition.

The day after Mueller killed the Russia smear dead, President Trump spoke to President Volodymyr Zelensky of the Ukraine. And the Democrats immediately slotted it in as the new Steele Report. A few weeks into August, the complaint was filed. And by August’s end, it was passed along to Rep. Adam Schiff through the connivance of an intel oversight official who made sure it ended up in Adam’s sweaty hands.

That’s the same scheme which took a product of the Clinton campaign and routed it through the DOJ, FBI and intelligence agencies in order to give the Steele Report a veneer of official legitimacy. This time around the key players fixed the problem that came up when the Steele Report was traced to its source, who turned out to not only be an FBI informant, but was being paid to smear Trump by Hillary Clinton.

Background

There’s a backstory (or two) behind the President’s call to Ukrainian President Zelensky, which forms the basis of the “whistleblower’s”(actually gossip’s) complaint.

Treaty

There’s a treaty signed by then President Bill Clinton and ratified on October 18, 2000 which provides that the U.S. and Ukraine are to mutually assist one another in “the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes” and includes “taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searched and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint confiscation,, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state.”

Right now, presumably in accord with this provision, Department of Justice attorney John Durham is exploring the role Ukraine (and other countries) played in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election. At the same time -- perhaps in connection with this -- the President’s counsel Rudy Giuliani, at the request of the State Department, is working with the recently elected new Ukrainian government on how to proceed.

*snip*

Less attention has been paid to the letter in May of last yearthat 3 Democrat senators, Robert Menendez, Richard Durbin, and Patrick Leahy, wrote to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, who had closed out four investigations they deemed critical to Mueller’s probe. The letter carries a not very subtle hint that if their wishes were denied, support for the new government was at stake

This letter is in direct contrast to Speaker Pelosi’s claim this week:

Ironically, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) declared Tuesday that the mere possibility that President Trump had asked Ukraine to continue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden -- even without a quid pro quo -- was enough to trigger an impeachment inquiry.

As Congressman Devin Nunes notes, this isn’t the only such irony:

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:47 AM

The Republicans should force an impeachment vote right damned now, don't let these wankers grandstand when you know this is a political show, they have no intention of forcing a vote on it.

#3 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 September 2019 - 11:02 AM

Ironically, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) declared Tuesday that the mere possibility that President Trump had asked Ukraine to continue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden -- even without a quid pro quo -- was enough to trigger an impeachment inquiry.

I’m sick of these sh!theads and their goalpost moving.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 September 2019 - 01:02 PM

I'd like to see an impeachment vote ONLY IF one stipulation could be added to it: That if or when such a vote fails then anyone who voted for it be required to resign.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 29 September 2019 - 05:01 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 29 September 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

I'd like to see an impeachment vote ONLY IF one stipulation could be added to it: That if or when such a vote fails then anyone who voted for it be required to resign.

I agree that'd be a great stipulation. But I don't agree with the "ONLY IF" part. I'd love to include that stipulation, but I think a vote should be taken with it or without it. The vote itself is the most important part, for the reasons stated by both Sev & Grim. I, too, am sick & F'ing tired of the endless goalpost-moving, and I wanna see the actual "show-of-hands". Enough grandstanding, lemme see exactly who votes for this idiotic farce.

<_<

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:04 PM

Schiffhead is the one who needs to be impeached, then removed from office and then tossed into prison.

#7 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 29 September 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

I would be happy if they had a roll call vote. No votes behind closed doors where it passes, but nobody voted for it.

#8 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

Schiff is the swamp.

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:06 PM

:biglaugh:

View Postgrimreefer, on 30 September 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

Schiff is the swamp.

Chameleons don't have eyes that bug out that much.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users