RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: “Resistance by Whistleblower” Was Part Of The Anti-Trump Plan From The - RightNation.US

“Resistance by Whistleblower” Was Part Of The Anti-Trump Plan From The Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:01 AM

“Resistance by Whistleblower” Was Part Of The Anti-Trump Plan From The Start

New Neo
Legal Insurrection
9/29/19

EXCERPT:

What is happening now to President Trump was predictable. The plans were laid in plain sight, including the use of whistleblowers to disrupt the administration.

It is instructive to look back and realize that there was plenty of advance warning of the various attempts to set up grounds for the impeachment of President Trump. The basic approach was clearly described, and it is difficult to avoid the notion that this was planned from the start.

Consider, for example, this excerpt from an article published in Vanity Fair on February 1, 2017, twelve days after Trump’s inauguration [emphasis mine]:

Others, however, view resistance as a part of the job. “Policy dissent is in our culture,” one diplomat in Africa, who signed the letter circulating among foreign diplomats, told The New York Times. “We even have awards for it,” this person added, in reference to the State Department’s “Constructive Dissent” award. One Justice Department employee told the Post, “You’re going to see the bureaucrats using time to their advantage,” and added that “people here will resist and push back against orders they find unconscionable,” by whistle-blowing, leaking to the press, and lodging internal complaints. Others are staying in contact with officials appointed by President Obama to learn more about how they can undermine Trump’s agenda and attending workshops on how to effectively engage in civil disobedience, the Post reports.

Let me emphasize that again: whistle-blowing, leaking to the press, and lodging internal complaints.

And then we have this, from the same article [emphasis added]:

When asked how the opposition emerging at this stage compares to past administrations, Tom Malinow­ski, who served as Obama’s assistant secretary of state for democracy, human rights and labor, sarcastically told the Post, “Is it unusual? There’s nothing unusual about the entire national security bureaucracy of the United States feeling like their commander in chief is a threat to U.S. national security. That happens all the time. It’s totally usual. Nothing to worry about.”

(Full Story)

#2 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:13 AM

A point which should be obvious to even the meanest of intelligence

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:14 AM

Sadder still is that the United States was advancing just fine for some 240 years without "assistant secretaries of state for democracy, human rights and labor". A lot of that progress was wiped out in the last eight.

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:35 AM

Soft coup, at least so far. If they could command the military it wouldn't be soft.

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:52 AM

View PostSeverian, on 30 September 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

Soft coup, at least so far. If they could command the military it wouldn't be soft.

No doubt. Zero doubt this is exactly the case.

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:40 PM

Yes, before Trump took office...before he was even elected...hell, before he was even nominated...from the very day he rode down the escalator and announced his candidacy, Trump has been slandered & libeled & attacked from every possible angle. It's not just the "whistleblower" angle either; It's any angle...it's every angle...it's imaginary angles...it's deliberately and dishonestly concocted angles...

And why? Because mindless partisans have placed party over country. Especially Democrats, but not only Democrats.

<_<

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

It's not dissent.

It's <censored>ing outright TREASON and SEDITION.

These people were NOT elected and do not get to usurp the constitution, the voters and the will of the people and criminally harass others whom they disagree with.

These people are CRIMINALS all need to swing from the end of a rope.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 30 September 2019 - 12:54 PM

#8 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 30 September 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Yes, before Trump took office...before he was even elected...hell, before he was even nominated...from the very day he rode down the escalator and announced his candidacy, Trump has been slandered & libeled & attacked from every possible angle. It's not just the "whistleblower" angle either; It's any angle...it's every angle...it's imaginary angles...it's deliberately and dishonestly concocted angles...

And why? Because mindless partisans have placed party over country. Especially Democrats, but not only Democrats.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

You have to admit, he brings quite a bit of it on himself. He says and does a lot of things that doesn't need to be said or done. That is no excuse for crimes to perpetuated against him.

I know you disagree, but the exact same things happened to George W Bush.......he just didn't further antagonize people with constant jabs. As you know, several prominent politicians and celebrities called for George W Bush's impeachment.

#9 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:06 PM

View PostDutch13, on 30 September 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

You have to admit, he brings quite a bit of it on himself. He says and does a lot of things that doesn't need to be said or done. That is no excuse for crimes to perpetuated against him.

I know you disagree, but the exact same things happened to George W Bush.......he just didn't further antagonize people with constant jabs. As you know, several prominent politicians and celebrities called for George W Bush's impeachment.

Maybe W should have returned fire. They called him almost worse things than they even call Trump.

99% of the time, I am with you on this. However, I'm not sure how else Trump should respond at this point.

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:35 PM

You have to admit, he brings quite a bit of it on himself. He says and does a lot of things that doesn't need to be said or done.

I guess the phrases "quite a bit" and "a lot" are what make me reluctant to agree. "Some"? Sure, I can agree with that. "Quite a bit"/"a lot", not so much.

That is no excuse for crimes to perpetuated against him.

Here we're agreed.

I'm curious what part of this you think I disagree with.

:scratch:

#11 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:10 PM

MontyPython said:

1569875700[/url]' post='685614868']
I guess the phrases "quite a bit" and "a lot" are what make me reluctant to agree. "Some"? Sure, I can agree with that. "Quite a bit"/"a lot", not so much.

I'm curious what part of this you think I disagree with.

:scratch:

These two go hand in hand. I think we agree that President Trump and Bush have been treated the same way, but the volume of attacks against Trump are greater..... I think, because of the way he responds. President Trump will fight with any Tom, Dick, or Harry. President Bush knew that was best handled by someone on the same level.

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 30 September 2019 - 04:10 PM

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:17 PM

View PostDutch13, on 30 September 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

These two go hand in hand. I think we agree that President Trump and Bush have been treated the same way, but the volume of attacks against Trump are greater..... I think, because of the way he responds. President Trump will fight with any Tom, Dick, or Harry. President Bush knew that was best handled by someone on the same level.

OK I understand more clearly.

And yup, I'm at least partly in disagreement. Yes, they slandered & libeled Bush too, and yes, Bush didn't fight back like Trump does. And yes, that means Trump is doing it better than Bush did.

B)

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

Also, globalist Bush was less of a threat to the whole globalist, deep state elites than Trump is.

#14 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:32 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 30 September 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

<_<

On election night, when the fresh, raw wound of a Trump presidency was inflicted upon them and they were beyond seething from the outrage, there were several lefties blurting out that they were going to throw anything and everything they could at Trump to ensure he never served out a full term. I saw no reason to doubt their intentions then either.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:49 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 30 September 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

On election night, when the fresh, raw wound of a Trump presidency was inflicted upon them and they were beyond seething from the outrage, there were several lefties blurting out that they were going to throw anything and everything they could at Trump to ensure he never served out a full term. I saw no reason to doubt their intentions then either.

Exactly. Before he had even spent one single day as president, he was being slandered: "He's awful! He's horrible! He'll destroy the country! He'll destroy the world! We'll spend all our time and energy opposing every single thing he ever says or does!"

And that's exactly what they've done.

Traitors.

<_<

#16 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:25 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 30 September 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

Exactly. Before he had even spent one single day as president, he was being slandered: "He's awful! He's horrible! He'll destroy the country! He'll destroy the world! We'll spend all our time and energy opposing every single thing he ever says or does!"

And that's exactly what they've done.

Traitors.

<_<

Thousands of people posted and reposted “stories” of the stock market crashing due to Trump’s election on the day after “election night”. This was done even by people who are smart enough to know the chaos of the close election was what was causing the downturn. Yet they couldn’t help themselves and their hatred of Trump took over and they lied about the stock market in an effort to cast a shadow on Trump.

And those same “smart enough” people haven’t stopped letting their hatred overcome their ability to think rationally.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:31 PM

View PostLeansToTheRight, on 30 September 2019 - 11:25 PM, said:

Thousands of people posted and reposted “stories” of the stock market crashing due to Trump’s election on the day after “election night”. This was done even by people who are smart enough to know the chaos of the close election was what was causing the downturn. Yet they couldn’t help themselves and their hatred of Trump took over and they lied about the stock market in an effort to cast a shadow on Trump.

And those same “smart enough” people haven’t stopped letting their hatred overcome their ability to think rationally.

Yup, exactly.

<_<

#18 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2019 - 01:47 AM

I have to disagree. While GWB was treated poorly by the left, the level of vitriol and bile in the attacks came nowhere near the levels being received by Trump. Trump gets crucified by the media and by the left for <censored> he doesn't even say or do! The latest example is the whole head explosion over the "civil war like fracture" crap. They, and "they" include the foaming at the mouth crazy (IRT DJT) leftists who post here, constantly rail about <censored> that is simply not true and make false accusations and convict without a trial.

GWB just "took it." "Taking it"...being constantly told how racist and misogynist and homophobe and "white nationalist" and "privileged" and unintellectual you are...from absolute morons hell bent on destroying the Republic is what led to Trump.

Do I wish he could be a bit more mature and a bit more elegant in his counter-attacks? Yes.
Do I wish he would admit when he is wrong and when information he put out is not true? Yes.
Do I wish he would quit responding to petty, attacks of no consequence from people of no consequence? Yes.

Do I want him to quit fighting and leave it to "someone on the same level?" Hell no. The left built this city. Show them what it is like to live in it. We are starting to fight back on all levels. We have eloquent and informed pundits and people in government who are finally hitting back and doing it on national TV and bitch-slapping and publicly embarrassing the absolute idiots the left has put in Congress. Keep it coming!!

This post has been edited by JerryL: 02 October 2019 - 01:48 AM

#19 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:55 AM

View PostJerryL, on 02 October 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

I have to disagree. While GWB was treated poorly by the left, the level of vitriol and bile in the attacks came nowhere near the levels being received by Trump. Trump gets crucified by the media and by the left for <censored> he doesn't even say or do! The latest example is the whole head explosion over the "civil war like fracture" crap. They, and "they" include the foaming at the mouth crazy (IRT DJT) leftists who post here, constantly rail about <censored> that is simply not true and make false accusations and convict without a trial.

GWB just "took it." "Taking it"...being constantly told how racist and misogynist and homophobe and "white nationalist" and "privileged" and unintellectual you are...from absolute morons hell bent on destroying the Republic is what led to Trump.

Do I wish he could be a bit more mature and a bit more elegant in his counter-attacks? Yes.
Do I wish he would admit when he is wrong and when information he put out is not true? Yes.
Do I wish he would quit responding to petty, attacks of no consequence from people of no consequence? Yes.

Do I want him to quit fighting and leave it to "someone on the same level?" Hell no. The left built this city. Show them what it is like to live in it. We are starting to fight back on all levels. We have eloquent and informed pundits and people in government who are finally hitting back and doing it on national TV and bitch-slapping and publicly embarrassing the absolute idiots the left has put in Congress. Keep it coming!!

:exactly:

#20 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:38 AM

View PostJerryL, on 02 October 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

*DING*DING*DING*

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users