RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden ‘Was Steering Billions Of Dollars Of Western Money To - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Biden ‘Was Steering Billions Of Dollars Of Western Money To Ukraine’ For Access, Influence Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

Joe Biden ‘Was Steering Billions Of Dollars Of Western Money To Ukraine’ For Access, Influence

Breitbart
BY Trent Baker
29 Sep 2019

[Too short to excerpt]

Breitbart News senior contributor and Secret Empires author Peter Schweizer joined Life, Liberty & Levin Sunday on Fox News Channel to explain Joe and Hunter Biden’s Ukraine connections.

Schweizer told host Mark Levin that the former vice president’s son was being paid by Ukraine despite not having expertise in the energy sector while Joe Biden was the “point-person” on former President Barack Obama’s administration in dealing with Ukraine.

“The key question here that nobody seems to want to ask in the media is: What was he being paid for? He wasn’t being paid for his expertise. What was he being paid for? And what were the Ukrainians expecting to get in return?” Schweizer stated. “I think when you overlay the financial payments with the fact that Joe Biden as point person on Obama administration policy to Ukraine was steering billions of dollars of Western money to Ukraine it becomes crystal clear exactly why they were paying him money. They wanted access and they wanted to influence Joe Biden. And Joe Biden has been around a long time here, and he had to know exactly why his son was being paid.”

Link

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1554179283/med_gallery_6518_223_51397.jpg

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:55 PM

That was sooooo long ago. What difference does that make?

:coffeenpc:

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 30 September 2019 - 08:55 PM

#4 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:13 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 30 September 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

That was sooooo long ago. What difference does that make?

:coffeenpc:

I had a lib respond that way when I brought up Hillary's home server vs. DJT's secure one in the WH for his phone transcripts. He said "Why are you worried about something that happened over three years ago?"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users