RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: GOP lawmaker digs up audio of Schiff telling prank callers he would ac - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GOP lawmaker digs up audio of Schiff telling prank callers he would ac Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:05 AM

GOP lawmaker digs up audio of Schiff telling prank callers he would accept Trump dirt from Ukraine

Tyler Olson
Fox News
9/30/19

EXCERPT:

Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz has dug up a nearly two-year-old prank call in which House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff told two Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukranian politician that he would be willing to accept damaging anti-Trump information.

Gaetz on Sunday tweeted an edited clip from the eight-minute-long phone call. It comes as Republicans are pushing back at the House Democratic impeachment inquiry over allegations President Trump pressured the Ukranian president into investigating the family of 2020 rival Joe Biden.

In the clip, Schiff, D-Calif., tells the Russian shock-jocks, who were posing as Andriy Parubiy, the former speaker of Ukraine's parliament, that he would be willing to accept dirt on Trump from the Ukranian.

"So, you have recordings of both [Russian journalist Ksenia] Sobchak and [Russian model and singer Olga] Buzova where they're discussing the compromising material on Mr. Trump?" Schiff asked the callers posing as Parubiy.

"Absolutely," one of the pranksters responded.

"Well obviously we would welcome a chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff said later in the call after he and the fake "Parubiy" go on to discuss more details of the bogus allegations.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:13 AM

Hannity has been playing this for months. . .

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:17 AM

"Digs up"? The call has over 120,000 hits on YouTube. But it was a "prank" just as Schiff's description of the transcript was "parody". Schiff is a seditious bastard. He's far deeper into Ukrainian money laundering than PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump is into Russian collusion.

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:12 AM

#LockHimUp

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:50 PM

Schiff for brains will maintain that he was doing his duty to attempt to find any and all evidence to protect America from the POTUS...

#6 User is online   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:23 PM

If I were on Shiffs committee, I would play that recording into the record every chance I got.

#7 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:50 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 01 October 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

If I were on Shiffs committee, I would play that recording into the record every chance I got.

I would ask, "Mr. Chairman. What WAS the nature of that comprimat?" "Was it Neekiid Tdraaump?"

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

SO now we find out Schiff for brains knew about the report "days" before it was filed. Now remember this, the report was filed 2 days AFTER they changed the rule allowing second hand knowledge to be used in a WB complaint. SOOO now we know WHY they changed that policy. Schiff for brains or others in the DNC coordinated this report and tried to maneuver it to the appropriate committee to begin impeachment.

If you aren't smart enough to see what a bloodless coup looks like, it's right here. This is sedition and treason marxist style. Oh and we know that 30 GOP reps in the Senate would "vote for impeachment" if the ballot is held privately, so the fix is in.

https://www.breitbar...e-it-was-filed/

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 02 October 2019 - 03:09 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users