RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: I Support the President - RightNation.US

I Support the President Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:17 AM

I Support the President

I'll be honest, there are days I wish someone else were President. It is not easy to support the President.

Erick Erickson October 3, 2019

I'll be honest, there are days I wish someone else were President. It is not easy to support the President. Many of my friends detest him. Many of his supporters are more uncivil towards a person like me than his opponents are. I support the President, but I have a hard time cheering. There is much to not like. But there is even more to not like on the left. To support the President and not cheer on everything he does is to be the hostage tied on top of the bull in the china shop.

Still, I do not see an impeachable offense. If I see one, I will not support the President. What I see are a bunch of people who have despised the President since I did who have never come to terms with him who are now just recycling arguments lost on voters in 2016 in the least persuasive fashion possible. I am unaware of any person on the national stage right now tweeting "I cannot believe you could support him" who was not thinking the same thing in 2016, if less dogmatically. What I see is a group of people who have interpreted every single thing the President has done in the worst possible light to continue to do so. What I have seen are the people who were wrong about Hillary Clinton winning and wrong about Russia working with Trump to steal the election and wrong about so many other things now doubling down in self-righteousness with very little humility and absolutely no charity. A lot of people outraged at evangelicals sticking with Trump are modeling a graceless hypocrisy and a sinful impatience.

What I also see is a Democratic Party and a media operation that started saying we were at a turning point in February of 2017 and before we even rolled into 2018 were talking about impeachment. They have wanted this moment all along. We have reached so many turning points, breaking points, tipping points, bombshells, and surprises that Washington should resemble Beirut circa 1988.

A Washington press corps that could find no scandal in the Obama Administration even as its officials authorized gun sales to Mexican cartels, IRS harassment of tea party groups, and health services harassment of nuns started the first day of this Administration with photo-gate and never let up.

The American press corps, lest we forget, treated it as a scandal that the White House ordered fast food for a group of college athletes. The press corps that turned a blind eye to Hunter Biden and even now chooses to excuse him, has relentlessly hounded the Trump children.

Why should anyone trust a media fixated on the President's lies when the media has consistently lied, exaggerated, and pushed Democrat talking points? Even yesterday, the media fixated on Mike Pompeo for apparently not being truthful about his involvement in President Trump's call while giving a near total pass to Adam Schiff for lying about advanced knowledge of the whistleblower. Should we forget CNN pushed out on social media the man who alleges President Trump has killed more people than Hitler and only walked it back after outrage grew? Should we forget the mainstream press that focused on Trump's words as precursors to events gave no similar treatment to Democrats' words after the Hodgkinson shootings or the man, parroting AOC, died while trying to firebomb an ICE office? Hell, I don't know that news networks even covered that one.

<snip>

https://theresurgent...-the-president/

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 03 October 2019 - 10:17 AM

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:28 AM

Steven Crowder: I was really wrong on Trump…

#3 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:36 AM

I like Erickson. Listen to him regularly. He has tried to be as open minded as he can be with Trump. Erickson is true to his convictions and is conflicted in his support for Trump. So much so, that he goes out of his way to verify all the minutia tossed about.

Sometimes he lays it on to much, and sometimes he seems ready to accept scandal, only to debunk it. For example, when the transcript of the Ukraine call came out, he was buying into the rhetoric that his sources were giving him. He pretty much believed it was going to be bad. But he did say how it was nothing after reading it for himself.

Erickson needs to just let go of his biases and stop looking to crap on Trump. That part, gets tiring. But I do like Erickson.

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:54 AM

“The press corps that turned a blind eye to Hunter Biden and even now chooses to excuse him, has relentlessly hounded the Trump children.”

What a crock.
Except for Tiffany and the little boy, the Trump “children” are practically middle-aged and have participated in political attacks against opponents of their father and those on the left in general. If they dish it out, they should be prepared to take it. Ivanka and her husband have acted as senior advisers to this administration from the beginning.

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:02 AM

But there is even more to not like on the left. To support the President and not cheer on everything he does is to be the hostage tied on top of the bull in the china shop.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAYBE the bull in the China shop with the chip on his shoulder wouldn't exist if the Fake News hadn't gone after him on day one and kept it up every day since. Attack me and my family and I'll react the same way. If I put myself in Trump's shoes, I can relate to how he must feel. His attackers? No...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 03 October 2019 - 11:03 AM

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:04 AM

View PostLadybird, on 03 October 2019 - 10:54 AM, said:

“The press corps that turned a blind eye to Hunter Biden and even now chooses to excuse him, has relentlessly hounded the Trump children.”

What a crock.
Except for Tiffany and the little boy, the Trump “children” are practically middle-aged and have participated in political attacks against opponents of their father and those on the left in general. If they dish it out, they should be prepared to take it. Ivanka and her husband have acted as senior advisers to this administration from the beginning.

LB, the real Crock was the Mueller investigation! Why not admit the truth just once?!

#7 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:13 AM

What a crock.

And yet you run a blind eye to Hunter Biden by attacking the Trump children.

See the point there?

#8 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 03 October 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

LB, the real Crock was the Mueller investigation! Why not admit the truth just once?!

Doesn’t fit “her truth”.

#9 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:18 AM

View Posterp, on 03 October 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

See the point there?

How have I attacked them?

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

What a crock.

:yawn:

View Posterp, on 03 October 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

See the point there?

:exactly:

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 03 October 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Doesn’t fit “her truth”.

:yes:

View PostLadybird, on 03 October 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

:rolleyes:

View PostNH Populist, on 03 October 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

But there is even more to not like on the left. To support the President and not cheer on everything he does is to be the hostage tied on top of the bull in the china shop.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAYBE the bull in the China shop with the chip on his shoulder wouldn't exist if the Fake News hadn't gone after him on day one and kept it up every day since. Attack me and my family and I'll react the same way. If I put myself in Trump's shoes, I can relate to how he must feel. His attackers? No...

:yes:

#11 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:42 AM

What a crock.

Ladybird, you do know that Ivanka and Jared Kushner are probably as progressive as you! I would just as soon they not be his advisors! Before Trump became president, Jared was a typical "New York liberal" and Ivanka has been pushing for government paid maternity leave and tax credits for childcare forever, a very democrat platform position. But as Trump is her father, they support him and stand by him, would you expect anything less? The left goes after them because they loath all things Trump, so they don’t even look at what policies they support or have supported in the past.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:46 AM

There is no one alive who could ever be a better president than Trump right now. No one else alive has the means or talent to beat down the progtards and the deep state like Trump has.

All of you nevertrumpers were dead wrong all along.

#13 User is offline   mliff1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

I Support the President! He wasn't every thing i expected but he doesn't sit back and take crap like republican party has done the last few elections.

#14 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

Rock N said:

1570121188[/url]' post='685615611']
There is no one alive who could ever be a better president than Trump right now. No one else alive has the means or talent to beat down the progtards and the deep state like Trump has.

I agree it seems to take a narcissist to be able to ignore all the hate that is thrown at you.
Beat down the deep state?!?!?! The deep state he keeps hiring into his administration?

#15 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:12 PM

"The press corps that turned a blind eye to Hunter Biden and even now chooses to excuse him, has relentlessly hounded the Trump children."

What a crock.
Except for Tiffany and the little boy, the Trump "children" are practically middle-aged and have participated in political attacks against opponents of their father and those on the left in general. If they dish it out, they should be prepared to take it. Ivanka and her husband have acted as senior advisers to this administration from the beginning.

You can't see it can you? What qualifications does Hunter have that would make him capable of managing a multi-Billion dollar portfolio other than his name and connections to a Presidential Candidate? Oh that's right about as many as Chelsea Clinton's qualifications to be a capable reporter. However unlike Chelsea that received millions Biden did so with the assistance of foreign governments hostile to the US. Chelsea is only working with a hostile American force.

#16 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:00 PM

View PostRock N, on 03 October 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

It’s like you took the words right out of my mouth.... :high5:

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:41 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 03 October 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

You can't see it can you? What qualifications does Hunter have that would make him capable of managing a multi-Billion dollar portfolio other than his name and connections to a Presidential Candidate? Oh that's right about as many as Chelsea Clinton's qualifications to be a capable reporter. However unlike Chelsea that received millions Biden did so with the assistance of foreign governments hostile to the US. Chelsea is only working with a hostile American force.

:yeahthat:

Chelsea Hubble received $$$ from her parent's own slush fund...

#18 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:02 PM

What a crock.

And how old is Hunter Biden? By the way, isn't it weird that an anti-gun political puke would name his son "Hunter"? That would be like the Pence's naming their kid "Abortion".

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 03 October 2019 - 03:03 PM

#19 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

What a crock.

So just how old is bidet's child?
(Sorry-posted before I saw yours!

This post has been edited by Bookdoc: 03 October 2019 - 03:06 PM

#20 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:26 PM

View PostLadybird, on 03 October 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Missed the point entirely. Oh well.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +