RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Oh, So That’s What Caused The Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower To Be Cited - RightNation.US

Oh, So That’s What Caused The Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower To Be Cited For Political Bias Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:22 PM

Oh, So That’s What Caused The Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower To Be Cited For Political Bias

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Posted: Oct 03, 2019 5:35 PM

Excerpt:

House Democrats fired their salvo. Impeachment is here. It’s been a plot three years in the making. Ever since President Trump won the 2016 election, the Left has been waiting for the moment to impeach. They hate this man. They tried to use the Russian collusion myth to get Trump. That quickly fell apart. Like a balloon that needed air on a consistent basis, the Democrats and the media couldn’t keep this manufactured myth alive. There was no evidence to support the nonsensical claim that the Trump team colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 election. The report filed by ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller finally killed this narrative. So, these clowns waited.

Alas, some whistleblower came forward with a shoddy complaint that said Trump had shaken down Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, forcing him to open a corruption probe into Hunter Biden and why he had a board position on an energy company. Hunter, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, has zero experience in this sector. The allegation is that Trump threatened to withhold aid to the country unless this happened. Then, the White House released the transcript. There was no quid pro quo. In fact, it debunked most of the major allegations the anti-Trump media had pushed onto their airwaves. The complaint wasn’t even released to Congress at the time, but Democrats took this even shakier allegation to launch their impeachment campaign.

We’re impeaching the president because he made a phone call. That’s really that gist here. Senators who visited Ukraine and met with Zelensky now tell tales about how Trump placed pressure on this political leadership, though were mum about it when they were there. President Zelensky himself has said he felt zero pressure from the Trump White House.

*snip*

And the whistleblower was cited for political bias against Trump. This person, reportedly a CIA agent, is a registered Democrat. I know, I’m shocked, stunned! We also know that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, knew about the details of the complaint before it was even formally filed. His staff also helped the whistleblower concerning finding legal representation. This is collusion. This is deep state antics. The whistleblower is a Democrat. Yeah, not shocking, but just shows the lengths in which these people will go to boot Trump.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:52 AM

Dirtiest Federal politics I've seen in my lifetime. This even beats Clinton, Inc.

I'd like to hold a public trial, with the perps lined up against the wall afterwards, to be taken out by gender-neutral projectiles.

#3 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:40 AM

CIA Deep State Snitch Who Filed Ukraine WhistleBlower Complaint Is A Registered Democrat

DCWhispers
Posted on October 3, 2019

[Too short to excerpt]

The Democrats are trying hard to keep a lid on the identity of the CIA snitch (who likely has a direct link to Obama-era CIA Director, John Brennan) but parts of that identity are coming to the surface and this new information is further fueling the fire of Trump supporters who have called the whistleblower complaint a Deep State hoax from the beginning.

So, within the last 24-hours, it has been revealed that Democrat Adam Schiff’s office DID have earlier communications with the “whistleblower” despite Schiff having denied that very thing just days earlier (he lied) and now we know the mysterious “whistleblower” is also a card-carrying member of the Democrat Party.

Link

#4 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:51 AM

Looks Like Dems Are Gonna Need a Bigger Can of Turd Polish

Diogenes' Middle Finger
Thursday, October 3, 2019

Excerpt:

News that Washington didn’t tell Ukraine it was delaying aid until a month after the President's phone call to its leader punches a gaping hole in Dems' impeachment case. The Ukraine President believed the military funding was already granted to Kiev when he spoke with DJA in August. Dems are charging the DJT held up the money to pressure Zelensky to probe Joe Biden and his son. Hard to see how that works when Zelensky didn’t know about the aid holdup, but hey, the media got it out there.

This follows the awkward fact that several of the whistleblower’s other claims about that call aren’t borne out by the transcript. Then the case grew fishier still when the New York Times reported that the whistleblower first consulted with a Schiff aide, who suggested he file a complaint. (and if you believe Schiff was at a distance on this point, I have a talking frog to sell you). Add in Thursdays nine hours of testimony behind closed doors that turned out to be another smelly turd on the dems front porch. Fact is, this is really starting to look as meatless as the “Russian collusion” fairy tale which explains why Schiff is bringing back a familiar fallback, warning that any resistance to Congress’ demands for testimony or documents counts as “evidence” of obstruction of justice. It's becoming quite obvious that dems pulled the trigger on impeachment before they had the goods.

*snip*

Breitbart has a list of '11 facts that have already unraveled the Ukraine Hoax'.

Full Story

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:55 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 04 October 2019 - 02:52 AM, said:

Dirtiest Federal politics I've seen in my lifetime. This even beats Clinton, Inc.

Obama's proteges learned their craft well, didn't they? For those of us on the Right, this is like being in a barroom with a guy who's half lit and looking for a fight. How much harassment do you take before you've finally had enough?!

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:01 AM

Who needs a whistle blower when the president is publicly asking foreign countries to investigate his political rivals?

#7 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:15 AM

View PostLadybird, on 04 October 2019 - 06:01 AM, said:

Who needs a whistle blower when the president is publicly asking foreign countries to investigate his political rivals?

Don't you want to know if there's corruption in your party LB?! You should be AT LEAST as concerned with the Left's corruption as you appear to be with the Right's. No?

#8 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:26 AM

Racist. You’ve become a real piece of work. Sad.

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 04 October 2019 - 07:27 AM

#9 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:27 AM

Is it illegal to investigate obvious law breaking? Is the POTUS not charged with enforcing all laws? We have treaties for this. In fact it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the POTUS to investigate crime not ignore it. Obama did this by the way, that is why they investigated Trump when he was in office. Oh at least that was the pretense for it. You happily gobbled that load of crap up.

#10 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 04 October 2019 - 06:15 AM, said:

Don't you want to know if there's corruption in your party LB?! You should be AT LEAST as concerned with the Left's corruption as you appear to be with the Right's. No?

She does not want to know. It's all about her party in power, she don't care if they use their power to gain a fortune off the back of the people, otherwise she would be in detroit, LA, Washington DC and all the other metropolises protesting. She is nothing but a useful one for them.

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 04 October 2019 - 06:15 AM, said:

Oh well. He will need to look elsewhere

“China will not interfere in the internal affairs of the US, and we trust that the American people will be able to sort out their own problems," China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi said.

Guess Lil Kim is next..

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:53 AM

You should be asking why Adam Schiff orchestrated this if Trump does so much damage to himself?

#13 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:01 AM

You do know the US has a mutual corruption investigation treaty with the Ukraine signed by Bill Clinton in 1998??

Link

#14 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:03 AM

And if the Whistleblower met with Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Trump while working in the Obama White House, would you still feel the same.

Granted, there's no evidence to prove it true, but I learned well from Lefties. Evidence and facts are secondary considerations, My Truth™ supersedes all.

And My Truth™ says an American government official met with Ukrainians to dig up dirt on a political enemy.

#15 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:09 AM

I must be an idiot......because I don't see the crime in this. Obama used the CIA and foreign governments to spy on Trump and look for dirty laundry. Trump is asking foreign governments, not for dirt, but for them to legally investigate crimes that may have occurred in their country.

Now, it seems, we may have evidence of Schiff, the CIA, and the State Department trying to plant evidence of a Trump quid pro quo where none existed. Why else would Schiff have released select text messages of someone's opinion backing that assertion?

If seems obvious to me that after all this was planned in August, the state department officials simply needed to start texting their assumptions......and BOOM, it becomes evidence of the quid pro quo.

But again, what crime has Trump broken by asking countries to investigate possible crimes?

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:13 AM

:tantrum:

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 04 October 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

Racist. You’ve become a real piece of work. Sad.

:exactly:

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 04 October 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

She does not want to know. It's all about her party in power, she don't care if they use their power to gain a fortune off the back of the people, otherwise she would be in detroit, LA, Washington DC and all the other metropolises protesting. She is nothing but a useful one for them.

View PostLadybird, on 04 October 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

“China will not interfere in the internal affairs of the US, and we trust that the American people will be able to sort out their own problems," China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi said.

Guess Lil Kim is next..

:rolleyes:

#17 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:20 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 04 October 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

:tantrum:

:rolleyes:

Look -- none of that horse<censored> stuck to the wall. . .

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

#18 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:20 AM

View PostLadybird, on 04 October 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

Guess Lil Kim is next..

Nice dodge. You've become really good at it LB...

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

View PostDutch13, on 04 October 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

I must be an idiot......because I don't see the crime in this. Obama used the CIA and foreign governments to spy on Trump and look for dirty laundry. Trump is asking foreign governments, not for dirt, but for them to legally investigate crimes that may have occurred in their country.

Now, it seems, we may have evidence of Schiff, the CIA, and the State Department trying to plant evidence of a Trump quid pro quo where none existed. Why else would Schiff have released select text messages of someone's opinion backing that assertion?

If seems obvious to me that after all this was planned in August, the state department officials simply needed to start texting their assumptions......and BOOM, it becomes evidence of the quid pro quo.

But again, what crime has Trump broken by asking countries to investigate possible crimes?

https://thehill.com/...paign-help-from

#20 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 04 October 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

So if you have committed a crime in a foreign country, all you have to do is to run for an office and that foreign country can't pursue you?

Joe Biden is no better or worse than any other American that is currently talking s#it about Trump. He isn't in a campaign against Trump. He is in a campaign against Warren, Sanders, Buttgag, Booker, Yang, etc, etc, etc.

Is Joe Biden guilty? Why are democrats afraid to have this questioned answered?

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users