RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Elizabeth Warren Vows Open Border: Illegals Must Not Be ‘Unnecessarily - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Elizabeth Warren Vows Open Border: Illegals Must Not Be ‘Unnecessarily Detained Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 51,582
  • Joined: 28-February 03

  Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:16 AM

Elizabeth Warren Vows Open Border: Illegals Must Not Be ‘Unnecessarily’ Detained

Breitbart
BY John Binder
3 Oct 2019

Excerpt:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is vowing to implement a full open borders policy at the United States-Mexico border where border crossers and illegal aliens would rarely be detained.

Warren took to Twitter on Thursday to commit that she, as president, will not “unnecessarily” detain border crossers and illegal aliens who arrive at the southern border.

“Too many immigrants have died in ICE custody,” Warren said. “We need to ensure asylum seekers are welcomed, treated humanely, receive the medical care they need, and are not detained unnecessarily. I have a plan to rebuild a more humane immigration system.”

Warren’s statement came in response to a report that a Cameroon national detained by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency had died while in custody. Unmentioned, though, is that migrant deaths under the Trump administration are 20 percent lower than the rate of migrant deaths under former President Obama.

The promise is just the latest remark where Warren has promoted the donor-class platform of hemispheric open borders between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, as well as Central and South America. The same position has been accepted by the billionaire Koch brothers donor network, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and the big business lobby.

On Sunday, Warren told American union workers that increasing foreign competition against them in the labor market by giving amnesty to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. would be “good” for them.

“[Amnesty for all illegal aliens] is good for all workers, and we need to get them into our unions,” Warren said.

*snip*

Full Article
0

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,608
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:28 AM

View PostLiz, on 04 October 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

Elizabeth Warren Vows Open Border: Illegals Must Not Be ‘Unnecessarily’ Detained

Breitbart
BY John Binder
3 Oct 2019

Excerpt:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is vowing to implement a full open borders policy at the United States-Mexico border where border crossers and illegal aliens would rarely be detained.

Warren took to Twitter on Thursday to commit that she, as president, will not “unnecessarily” detain border crossers and illegal aliens who arrive at the southern border.

“[Amnesty for all illegal aliens] is good for all workers, and we need to get them into our unions,” Warren said.

*snip*

Full Article

Doesn't get much clearer than that, "Elect me and I'll flood the country with illegals"! Sounds like a continuation of Obama's policies, doesn't it?! Love the part about getting illegals into OUR unions. Lol
0

#3 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,331
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:35 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 04 October 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

Doesn't get much clearer than that, "Elect me and I'll flood the country with illegals"! Sounds like a continuation of Obama's policies, doesn't it?! Love the part about getting illegals into OUR unions. Lol

Really. What could go wrong?
0

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,502
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:39 AM

So the Democrats are now openly representing other nations over the needs of our own people. Are you all paying attention? This is your life she's selling.
0

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,122
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:10 AM

Apparently this stupid woman will say anything to get a vote........no matter how stupid the comment.
0

#6 User is offline   Currahee! 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 2,231
  • Joined: 21-April 04

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

Fauxcahontas see possible wampum at end of dusty trail if she promise the moon 🌙 to her tribe......

I mean really . . . Is she completely dee-ranged?
0

#7 User is offline   helton 

  • Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 440
  • Joined: 02-September 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:46 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 04 October 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

Apparently this stupid woman will say anything to get a vote........no matter how stupid the comment.


Well, how else is she gonna get the “stupid” vote?
0

#8 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,834
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:25 AM

Hmmmm......


So if I showed up in her back yard said I was an Indian(wearing a head dress and buckskin)demanded asylum and she pay for my healthcare, food, room and board, she would not only be wrong for refusing but also wrong for calling the cops and demanding my arrest for trespassing? Man would that be epic to watch how she reacts to something like this.
0

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,703
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:41 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 04 October 2019 - 07:39 AM, said:

So the Democrats are now openly representing other nations over the needs of our own people. Are you all paying attention? This is your life she's selling.

:exactly:

Just as some of our libtarded/progtarded SCOTUS justices have used foreign laws instead of our constitution to determine our laws?
0

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,122
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:45 AM

View Posthelton, on 04 October 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

Well, how else is she gonna get the “stupid” vote?


Good point.
0

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,122
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:47 AM

View Postoki, on 04 October 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

Hmmmm......


So if I showed up in her back yard said I was an Indian(wearing a head dress and buckskin)demanded asylum and she pay for my healthcare, food, room and board, she would not only be wrong for refusing but also wrong for calling the cops and demanding my arrest for trespassing? Man would that be epic to watch how she reacts to something like this.



And she'd have the nerve to accuse you of "cultural appropriation" too I'd bet. :nuts:
0

#12 User is offline   Severian 

  • Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,617
  • Joined: 14-February 04

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

Note the union thing. Get them into unions, get that endless loop of cash flow to the Dems who then payback the unions going again. The unionhaline circulation is looking weaker by the day, we have to fix that.
0

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 18,318
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

View PostLiz, on 04 October 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

“Too many immigrants have died in ICE custody,” Warren said. “We need to ensure asylum seekers are welcomed, treated humanely, receive the medical care they need, and are not detained unnecessarily. I have a plan to rebuild a more humane immigration system.”


So anybody with a medical condition can show up at our border and receive medical care paid for by US taxpayers? I guess I'll have to start working overtime to pay for the world's "free" health care.
0

#14 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,834
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 04 October 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

And she'd have the nerve to accuse you of "cultural appropriation" too I'd bet. :nuts:


She would not be a Democrat otherwise.
0

#15 User is offline   Junto 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 19-January 06

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:52 AM

We should pool our money, buy a tiny island somewhere, declare it a nation-state, renounce our citizenship to Warren's New World, and just live off the freebies the Democrats are handing out.

How dumb do you really have to be to go along with this? I am holding my breathe until one of our fellow Leftists here at RN either explain how smart it is or totally denounce this plan/ideology - wish me luck.
0

#16 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,834
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:12 PM

View PostJunto, on 04 October 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

We should pool our money, buy a tiny island somewhere, declare it a nation-state, renounce our citizenship to Warren's New World, and just live off the freebies the Democrats are handing out.

How dumb do you really have to be to go along with this? I am holding my breathe until one of our fellow Leftists here at RN either explain how smart it is or totally denounce this plan/ideology - wish me luck.



The left always supports something when they aren't the ones who have to pay for it.
0

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,122
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:27 PM

View PostSeverian, on 04 October 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

Note the union thing. Get them into unions, get that endless loop of cash flow to the Dems who then payback the unions going again. The unionhaline circulation is looking weaker by the day, we have to fix that.



Unions are dying off anyways. As usual Pocahontas has her head up her rectal cavity
0

#18 User is offline   ASE 

  • You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,881
  • Joined: 15-June 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:21 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 04 October 2019 - 07:39 AM, said:

So the Democrats are now openly representing other nations over the needs of our own people. Are you all paying attention? This is your life she's selling.

The Rev war was fought over taxation w/o representation, and the next one seems to be shaping up as a war over representation w/o taxation... <_<
0

#19 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,926
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:53 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 04 October 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

Apparently this stupid woman will say anything to get a vote........no matter how stupid the comment.


You have to remember Liealotta is not that bright.

Right after her election to the Senate she had a press conference. With her was Governor Deval Patrick. Every time reporter would ask her a question Warren would get a deer in the headlights look, and look over at Patrick. Patrick would then answer the question. Then Holly Robichaud asked about her plans in the Senate. Warren got the deer in the headlights look again, but this time Patrick told her "You are going to have to answer this one."
0

#20 User is offline   Dutch13 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,362
  • Joined: 02-May 06

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:16 AM

View PostLiz, on 04 October 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:



" and we need to get them into our unions," Warren said.



The only part of this whole diatribe with any truth to it.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users