RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump To Issue Ultimatum To Pelosi On Impeachment Vote - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump To Issue Ultimatum To Pelosi On Impeachment Vote Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:10 AM

Trump To Issue Ultimatum To Pelosi On Impeachment Vote

New York Post
By Bob Fredericks
October 4, 2019 | 11:56am | Updated

Excerpt:

President Trump on Friday gave an ultimatum to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — demanding she hold a vote on impeachment and threatening to withhold White House documents and cooperation until she does.

“We’ll be issuing a letter. As everybody knows, we’ve been treated very unfairly, very different from anybody else if you go over — not only history, I mean you go over any aspect of life, you’ll see how unfairly we’ve been treated,” the president said outside the White House as he prepared to board Marine One to award Purple Hearts to wounded veterans at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

“The lawyers think they’ve never seen anything so unfair, so unjust,” he said about the impeachment effort.

The letter was expected to say officials won’t cooperate with the probe because it was initiated without a vote of the full House.

Without a vote, White House lawyers believe, Trump can ignore lawmakers’ requests, meaning the federal courts would likely have to render a decision and potentially slow the march toward impeachment.

Trump also conceded that a vote in the Democrat-led House could go against him, but said he was confident that the GOP-controlled Senate would clear him if they held a trial.

“Now, in the House, they have the majority. They all vote with AOC plus three,” he said, referring to progressive freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley.

“Nancy Pelosi is petrified of them. She is afraid she is going to lose her position. Nancy Pelosi will lose her speakership right after the election when the Republicans take over the House,” he predicted.

The Senate, he added, was far friendlier territory.

“I think this. We have a great relationship in the Senate. I have a 95 percent approval rating in the Republican Party. I believe the Senate and I haven’t spoken to that many senators, but I believe the senators look at this as a hoax, a witch hunt. It’s a disgrace. Should have never happened,” the president asserted.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California sent a letter on Thursday to Pelosi calling on her to suspend the impeachment inquiry until “equitable rules and procedures” are set up.

McCarthy criticized Pelosi for the “swiftness and recklessness” with which House committee chairs have proceeded and pleaded with the speaker to ensure that Republicans can participate.

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed — including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy wrote.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:39 AM

Once again he calls it out for what it is...

#3 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:12 AM

Trump 2020 and beyond.

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:04 AM

Her son is now implicated in the investigation. Now you know why momma bear is ready to break all laws to indict a POTUS. Her dirty rotten scoundrel of a family is just as dirty as all the other power brokers in DC. Attack the political mafia and be prepared to pay the price.

#5 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:09 AM

This is sort of like the "Caine Mutiny" only that Trump isn't doing what Humphrey Bogart was doing in the movie and the accusers are clearly trying to commit mutiny just because they don't like the Captain or his agendas.

It ought to be the same penalty in that if the crew attempts to or does remove the Captain under false pretenses and without proper cause that they should face a court-martial then a hanging, because what the democraps are doing is indeed mutiny under false pretenses and they know that it is.

There ought to be grave consequences for this outright sedition and treason for attempting to wrongfully overthrow and remove the president of the United States of America and/or criminally harassing him by deliberately abusing government entities to prevent him from doing his job.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 October 2019 - 08:11 AM

#6 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:13 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 05 October 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

Trump 2020 and beyond.

When he gets re-elected he needs to turn the justice department loose to go after all of these criminals or it means nothing.

These people all deserve to hang for conspiracy to commit treason and sedition.

#7 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 05 October 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

Trump 2020 and beyond.

:exactly:

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

When he gets re-elected he needs to turn the justice department loose to go after all of these criminals or it means nothing.

These people all deserve to hang for conspiracy to commit treason and sedition.

:exactly:

Starting with the 0bamas, the Clintons, etc.

#8 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:24 AM

Ha ha ha...own it, bitches!

#9 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:36 AM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

This is sort of like the "Caine Mutiny" only that Trump isn't doing what Humphrey Bogart was doing in the movie and the accusers are clearly trying to commit mutiny just because they don't like the Captain or his agendas.

It ought to be the same penalty in that if the crew attempts to or does remove the Captain under false pretenses and without proper cause that they should face a court-martial then a hanging, because what the democraps are doing is indeed mutiny under false pretenses and they know that it is.

There ought to be grave consequences for this outright sedition and treason for attempting to wrongfully overthrow and remove the president of the United States of America and/or criminally harassing him by deliberately abusing government entities to prevent him from doing his job.

It’s absolutely true that bearing false witness (purposely) SHOULD also be a crime like actually committing the criminal act itself. Because it isn’t so, democrats can just continue to throw stuff at the wall, hoping something will stick.

#10 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:55 PM

If it’s voted on is it correct then trump lawyers can call any witnesses under oath and they have to show up? I had read that some where but it m not sure if it’s correct. It makes sense if they start an impeachment. I’d love them to start that and then see the democrat testimony under oath. I wonder who all would come out as criminals

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 05 October 2019 - 01:55 PM

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:26 PM

Trump's Ultimatum, however finely crafted, lacked only ONE thing: Any mention of "...and the Horse You Rode In On".

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 05 October 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

If it’s voted on is it correct then trump lawyers can call any witnesses under oath and they have to show up? I had read that some where but it m not sure if it’s correct. It makes sense if they start an impeachment. I’d love them to start that and then see the democrat testimony under oath. I wonder who all would come out as criminals

That is correct. Which is why the Democrats will not allow a vote. As it is, they can make up sh!t all sorts of accusations and demands but PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump does not have to comply. For that matter, should you personally receive a call or subpoena from Congress regarding the "impeachment inquiry", you can say nyet.

It is not a formal investigation. It's a bunch of crybaby bitches wanting to take power from us. The Democrats are too arrogant to see the dangerous game that they are playing.

#13 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 05 October 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Let them vote. I triple-dog DARE them to, right up there with peeing on an electric fence or sticking one's tongue on a lamppost in the dead of winter. (I once won a week's worth on milk money in 2nd or 3rd grade in the '60s on the former. Of course, it helps to KNOW that the electric fence is turned off at that time.

#14 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:38 PM

Trump's doing a great job as President, all while driving the Left completely insane on a daily basis for four years. I feel that I've been indeed blessed to have had the honor and pleasure of witnessing this here-to-fore unimaginable spectacle.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users