RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to ori - RightNation.US

'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to ori Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:39 PM

news.sky.com
'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex
Sally Lockwood 5-6 minutes Hundreds of young transgender people are seeking help to return to their original sex, a woman who is setting up a charity has told Sky News.

Charlie Evans, 28, was born female but identified as male for nearly 10 years before detransitioning.

The number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high but we hear very little, if anything, about those who may come to regret their decision.

There is currently no data to reflect the number who may be unhappy in their new gender or who may opt to detransition to their biological sex.

Charlie detransitioned and went public with her story last year - and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.

"I'm in communication with 19 and 20-year-olds who have had full gender reassignment surgery who wish they hadn't, and their dysphoria hasn't been relieved, they don't feel better for it," she says.

"They don't know what their options are now."

Now what?...if someone's really this mentally ill they have my sympathy...Just don't want to pay for the next "Self Assignment" to???

Kestrel...

#2 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:46 PM

A cruel "told ya so"

#3 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:36 PM

This is what has always worried me about the ones doing it at such an early age. I've always thought this was something that should at least be put off until adulthood for this very reason. You change so much from childhood through your mid twenties. My heart aches for these young people.

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:06 PM

View Postilja, on 05 October 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

This is what has always worried me about the ones doing it at such an early age. I've always thought this was something that should at least be put off until adulthood for this very reason. You change so much from childhood through your mid twenties. My heart aches for these young people.

:yeahthat:

When I (honestly) look back on how confused I was as a youth & how differently I feel now--I am glad I was given the opportunity to grow, mature, and change and wasn't locked in to what I felt (strongly, but temporarily) as a child.

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 05 October 2019 - 11:08 PM

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:48 PM

That's because it's all 100% the adult's fault for putting this twisted garbage into the heads of impressionable children in the first place.

They never come up with any of this sick deviant crap on their own.

#6 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:49 AM

<censored> them.

Stupid choices have consequences too.

They can rot for all I care.

#7 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:10 AM

Two words for these sick freaks: "Tough Schiff".

View PostMTP Reggie, on 06 October 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

<censored> them.

:exactly:

#8 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:51 AM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 11:48 PM, said:

That's because it's all 100% the adult's fault for putting this twisted garbage into the heads of impressionable children in the first place.

They never come up with any of this sick deviant crap on their own.

Yup. If an adult wants to do it, that's one thing and it's on them, but very young children are starting puberty blockers and changes.That's on the parents, who are at least chronologically adults, if not mature grown ups. I was a huge tomboy as a child. How I would hate my parents today if they had done what these parents are doing to some of these young kids.

#9 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:08 AM

Nice to see some sympathy on RN rather than the usual 'sick, deviant' comments. I note that the men here are always the aggressive on this issue, the female RN'ers a bit more sympathetic and open-minded. BTW, I agree with you, I have great sympathy for those who feel the need for this change, but I also despair at the non-judgemental culture that's causing these changes younger and younger. IMO you shouldn't be able to get any change until 18 and adulthood.

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:33 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 06 October 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

<censored> them.

Agreed.

Make them pay for it themselves.

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:38 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 06 October 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

Yup. If an adult wants to do it, that's one thing and it's on them, but very young children are starting puberty blockers and changes.That's on the parents, who are at least chronologically adults, if not mature grown ups. I was a huge tomboy as a child. How I would hate my parents today if they had done what these parents are doing to some of these young kids.

Doctors who give these kids these drugs and surgeries ought to spend the rest of their lives in prison. They make the sick twisted Dr. Josef Mengele look like an amateur.

Why in the hell isn't our government (states) stopping any of this and why are they allowing it to happen in the first place? This is clearly criminal malpractice and intentionally inflicting harm upon children! They also need to throw these kid's parents in prison right along with them too!

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 October 2019 - 10:39 AM

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

View Postscotsman, on 06 October 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Nice to see some sympathy on RN rather than the usual 'sick, deviant' comments. I note that the men here are always the aggressive on this issue, the female RN'ers a bit more sympathetic and open-minded. BTW, I agree with you, I have great sympathy for those who feel the need for this change, but I also despair at the non-judgemental culture that's causing these changes younger and younger. IMO you shouldn't be able to get any change until 18 and adulthood.

Why shouldn't we be more aggressive to such atrocities and put up with it being inflicted upon innocent children?

WTF is wrong with YOU?

#13 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:46 AM

View Postscotsman, on 06 October 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Uh huh...Well at least you have "Great Sympathy" that should more than make up for any lack hereaboutshttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif..Not to put too fine a point on it but a guy took the trouble to post this and as to the majority of guys here..most have not reacted, probably just don't know what to say about this stuff and I'll go ya one further, if a trans kid was hurt or in need of immediate help, say if he/she/it was getting assaulted even the guys who don't have "Great Sympathy" would probably try to help...was probably just a off the cuff remark but I think you're wrong about the Dudes here.
Kestrel...

#14 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:07 AM

View PostRock N, on 06 October 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

Why shouldn't we be more aggressive to such atrocities and put up with it being inflicted upon innocent children?

WTF is wrong with YOU?

1--I have always agreed that ANY change should be as an adult. I oppose any bodychange before 18 and becoming a legal adult. Go back to former threads and I always say that. I think the current notion of early change is morally wrong and medically dangerous.

BTW, many genuine transsexuals LOATH the current gender-fluid, binary, 'I identify as' fashion, they believe it mocks and distorts what for them is or was a genuine medical issue.

2--Those GENUINE people who wish to change sex, who genuinely feel they are in the wrong body, are not sick or mentally ill or freaks. They are people who have a genuine issue. Calling them sick, twisted and screaming they are nothing but sick freaks, is stupid and frankly ignorant. I am NOT going to apologise for being (at least somewhat educated) on the subject. Any arse can scream sick and freak. And nobody here is that. So its depresses me when any discussion of this issue degenerates into such language. We are all better than that.

We pretty much all agree on opposing any surgery on children and even late teens. Some of us don't agree they are all sick, twisted, deviant human beings.

This post has been edited by scotsman: 06 October 2019 - 11:08 AM

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:11 AM

View Postscotsman, on 06 October 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

1--I have always agreed that ANY change should be as an adult. I oppose any bodychange before 18 and becoming a legal adult. Go back to former threads and I always say that. I think the current notion of early change is morally wrong and medically dangerous.

BTW, many genuine transsexuals LOATH the current gender-fluid, binary, 'I identify as' fashion, they believe it mocks and distorts what for them is or was a genuine medical issue.

2--Those GENUINE people who wish to change sex, who genuinely feel they are in the wrong body, are not sick or mentally ill or freaks. They are people who have a genuine issue. Calling them sick, twisted and screaming they are nothing but sick freaks, is stupid and frankly ignorant. I am NOT going to apologise for being (at least somewhat educated) on the subject. Any arse can scream sick and freak. And nobody here is that. So its depresses me when any discussion of this issue degenerates into such language. We are all better than that.

We pretty much all agree on opposing any surgery on children and even late teens. Some of us don't agree they are all sick, twisted, deviant human beings.

Agreed.

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:23 AM

This whole "identify as" is nothing but a mental illness and inflicting it upon children is intolerable and is SICK.

Unlike you, I have zero tolerance for it and I have not a damned thing to apologize for either. I call it what it is.

Tolerance of such is the reason why it is allowed to fester and spread like the disease that it is and you are ignorant not to see that.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 October 2019 - 11:26 AM

#17 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 October 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

Agreed.

But of course?

There is no sickness, deviancy, perversion or criminal that you do not champion.

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

View PostRock N, on 06 October 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

This whole "identify as" is nothing but a mental illness and inflicting it upon children is intolerable and is SICK.

Unlike you, I have zero tolerance for it and I have not a damned thing to apologize for either. I call it what it is.

Tolerance of such is the reason why it is allowed to fester and spread like the disease that it is and you are ignorant not to see that.

So you didn’t actually read what he wrote.

#19 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:54 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 October 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

So you didn’t actually read what he wrote.

I think he did... I don’t see where his response wasn’t a response to what was posted. (The fact that RNRRW disagrees with Scotsman doesn’t mean he didn’t READ the post. Just a point of order here. Accuse him of intolerance of you want to; your current accusation doesn’t appear correct.)

#20 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:04 PM

You say trans people aren’t sick. I’m not sure that is true.

First of all, trans people are not “normal”, using the typical definition of the word normal (average, typical, usual). Being not normal does not mean being wrong or unacceptable.

Trans people are unusual in that they believe they’re in a physical body that’s of the wrong gender for them. That’s an interesting problem. I think we as society do everyone a disservice by going for the obvious “fix” of gender change, in an outward and physical sense. That generally does little to fix the internal issues. Why shouldn’t we instead have them keep their bodies and help them mentally and physiologically understand and deal with their issue? That would be a more honest and helpful method, as it would not be “fix the exterior, stop complaining, move on” type of treatment. We as a society do that because we don’t really give a crap about these people and their problems - we want the problems to go away so we can enjoy our perfect lives instead.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users