RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Signs Order To Prevent Taxpayers From Subsidizing Health Care Fo - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Signs Order To Prevent Taxpayers From Subsidizing Health Care Fo Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:55 PM

Trump Signs Order To Prevent Taxpayers From Subsidizing Health Care For Immigrants

The Daily Wire
Joseph Curl
October 5th, 2019

Excerpt:

President Trump on Friday signed a presidential proclamation that will prevent U.S. taxpayers from being forced to subsidize health care costs of legal immigrants, who will need to have their own insurance.

In the new rule, which goes into effect Nov. 3, most foreigners who apply for visas will have to have their own employer-based health insurance or a non-subsidized private health insurance plan before they arrive. The rule does not apply to refugees or those seeking political asylum or nonimmigrant visas.

The proclamation reads in part:

Healthcare providers and taxpayers bear substantial costs in paying for medical expenses incurred by people who lack health insurance or the ability to pay for their healthcare. Hospitals and other providers often administer care to the uninsured without any hope of receiving reimbursement from them. The costs associated with this care are passed on to the American people in the form of higher taxes, higher premiums, and higher fees for medical services.

“While our healthcare system grapples with the challenges caused by uncompensated care, the United States Government is making the problem worse by admitting thousands of aliens who have not demonstrated any ability to pay for their healthcare costs,” the proclamation says. “Notably, data show that lawful immigrants are about three times more likely than United States citizens to lack health insurance. Immigrants who enter this country should not further saddle our healthcare system, and subsequently American taxpayers, with higher costs.”

The new rule is expected to save billions of dollars.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:00 PM

Prouder of my vote for President Trump EVERY SINGLE DAY!

#3 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:07 PM

:clap:

#KAG

#4 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:02 AM

*Point of order: illegal immigrants

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:35 AM

In the new rule, which goes into effect Nov. 3, most foreigners who apply for visas will have to have their own employer-based health insurance or a non-subsidized private health insurance plan before they arrive. The rule does not apply to refugees or those seeking political asylum or nonimmigrant visas.

This rule has been law for years in nations such as Canada and Australia. Which the Left exemplifies as models of socialized medicine. So expect hundreds of lawsuits to block it with not a whiff of irony.

#6 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:06 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 06 October 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

This rule has been law for years in nations such as Canada and Australia. Which the Left exemplifies as models of socialized medicine. So expect hundreds of lawsuits to block it with not a whiff of irony.

Exactly. I had to sign a document swearing under penalty of expulsion that I would receive no social benefits from France in order to work here. I have had to prove health insurance numerous times simply to travel to some countries.

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:08 AM

View PostJerryL, on 06 October 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Exactly. I had to sign a document swearing under penalty of expulsion that I would receive no social benefits from France in order to work here. I have had to prove health insurance numerous times simply to travel to some countries.

Yup, same here. Also, as a simple subset of the health side, many countries REQUIRE proof of vaccination to enter the country.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

It's about time! :yes:

Trump is DA MAN! :daman:

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:58 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 October 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

Yeah, they did leave that important contextual detail on purpose to mislead. <_<

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:07 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 October 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

No.

President Trump on Friday signed a presidential proclamation that will prevent U.S. taxpayers from being forced to subsidize health care costs of legal immigrants, who will need to have their own insurance.

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:34 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 October 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

No.

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. (a) The entry into the United States as immigrants of aliens who will financially burden the United States healthcare system is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation. An alien will financially burden the United States healthcare system unless the alien will be covered by approved health insurance, as defined in subsection of this section, within 30 days of the alien’s entry into the United States, or unless the alien possesses the financial resources to pay for reasonably foreseeable medical costs.

https://www.whitehou...lthcare-system/

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 October 2019 - 11:35 AM

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:44 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 October 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

No.

This is a rare occurrence: you are correct and Trump is also correct.

#13 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:22 PM

View PostJerryL, on 06 October 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Yup. UAE and Oman here.

Regardless of how much we may disagree with the prevailing religion in those places, those people aren't STOOPID y'know.

#14 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:15 AM

View Postzurg, on 06 October 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

This is a rare occurrence: you are correct and Trump is also correct.

Schrodinger's Fact?

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:54 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 07 October 2019 - 02:15 AM, said:

Schrodinger's Fact?

:lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic