RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Glenn Beck's Chalkboard - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Glenn Beck's Chalkboard Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:22 PM

https://youtu.be/5nUZekJ3pfM
I think I did this righthttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/teehee.gif But if not Sorry to those that have to delete or fix..at any rate I had a bit of time to waste so I watched this..I don't know much about Beck but I guess he's a bit of a nevertrumper that has gotten some grudging respect for some stuff that the Orange Man did so he did one of his infamous "Chalkboard" talks..I wasn't particularly interested in the content (till later) but what did pique my interest was how the video was being "Shadow banned" and a bunch of other stuff that apparently had the twitter verse excited (I'm not on twitter or Facebook so the terms describing the "Hows" of how the powers that be making it hard to view and reporting VERY low numbers of people viewing in spite of actual page views at the source)..anyhow there are a few critical thinkers around (you know who you are:):) If Yall check it out Id like to hear your thoughts about the suppression and the video content itself.
Kestrel...

This post has been edited by kestrel: 07 October 2019 - 09:24 PM

#2 User is offline   Novaprime 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:23 PM

View Postkestrel, on 07 October 2019 - 09:22 PM, said:

https://youtu.be/5nUZekJ3pfM
I think I did this righthttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/teehee.gif But if not Sorry to those that have to delete or fix..at any rate I had a bit of time to waste so I watched this..I don't know much about Beck but I guess he's a bit of a nevertrumper that has gotten some grudging respect for some stuff that the Orange Man did so he did one of his infamous "Chalkboard" talks..I wasn't particularly interested in the content (till later) but what did pique my interest was how the video was being "Shadow banned" and a bunch of other stuff that apparently had the twitter verse excited (I'm not on twitter or Facebook so the terms describing the "Hows" of how the powers that be making it hard to view and reporting VERY low numbers of people viewing in spite of actual page views at the source)..anyhow there are a few critical thinkers around (you know who you are:):) If Yall check it out Id like to hear your thoughts about the suppression and the video content itself.
Kestrel...

I used to listen to Beck quite a bit, then he fell into the loony bin. Apparently he's trying to crawl back out, with minimal success. And yes, he was a never Trumper and has recently come to accept him, accept is the best I could come up with as he still really doesn't like him.

#3 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:03 PM

View PostNovaprime, on 08 October 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

I used to listen to Beck quite a bit, then he fell into the loony bin. Apparently he's trying to crawl back out, with minimal success. And yes, he was a never Trumper and has recently come to accept him, accept is the best I could come up with as he still really doesn't like him.

I never did..no reason why really just occupied with other commentators. I did read a book of his called "Arguing with Idiots" That was ok...but have you seen the Video?...Would like your take on it..
Kestrel...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users