RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Bo - RightNation.US

BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Bo Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:21 AM

BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump, Report Says

Ryan Saavedra
Daily Wire
10/7/19

EXCERPT:

The Blaze has released an audio recording that they recently obtained that appears to show Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

The connection between the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Ukrainian government was veteran Democratic operative Alexandra Chalupa, “who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration” and then “went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee,” Politico reported.

Chalupa was working directly with the Ukrainian embassy in the United States to raise concerns about Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and, according to Politico, she indicated that the Embassy was working “directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions.”

The Ukrainian embassy political officer who worked at the embassy at the time, Andrii Telizhenko, stated that the Ukrainians “were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa” and that “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

The Blaze highlighted an email from WikiLeaks from Chalupa to Louise Miranda at the DNC:

Hey, a lot coming down the pipe. I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last night at the Library of Congress, the Open World Society forum. They put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort. I invited Michael Isikoff, who I’ve been working with for the past few weeks, and connected him to the Ukrainians. More offline tomorrow, since there was a big Trump component you and Lauren need to be aware of that will hit in the next few weeks. Something I’m working on that you should be aware of.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:46 AM

I hope these reporters watch their backs.....this involves the Clintons.....and Arcacide has been known to happen........

#3 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:46 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1554179283/med_gallery_6518_223_51397.jpg

#4 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:50 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1554179283/med_gallery_6518_223_6543.jpg

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:07 AM

^What they said.

#6 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:16 AM

Alexandra CHALUPA......really......really......this just writes itself.......and who did she work for???.......Anthony WEINER.......she was trying to take the whole enchilada away from Trump......now that the chips are down what will she do? Holy Mole!

#7 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:20 AM

It's not collusion when the Democrats do it!

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:37 AM

View PostCurrahee!, on 08 October 2019 - 07:16 AM, said:

Alexandra CHALUPA......really......really......this just writes itself.......

Taco Bell of course!

Oh and this is the wrong kind of a bombshell so CNN, NBC and NPR declined to look into it.

#9 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:14 AM

Glenn Beck explains this situation pretty well. I never took the time and researched any of the Ukraine scandal, and if you have at least 30 minutes, you'll see the big picture laid out in a fairly easy to see timeline. There 'should' be a lot of people going to jail for that, and it is exactly what they have been accusing Trump of doing.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:05 AM

Wagers that this will be a leftist free thread?

#11 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:18 PM

View PostJunto, on 08 October 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

Glenn Beck explains this situation pretty well. I never took the time and researched any of the Ukraine scandal, and if you have at least 30 minutes, you'll see the big picture laid out in a fairly easy to see timeline. There 'should' be a lot of people going to jail for that, and it is exactly what they have been accusing Trump of doing.

I did watch this..and it's pretty clear that at bottom this is about MONEY!...Namely the 1.8 Billion that the Obama administration gave to the Ukrainians that went missing somewhere in the Ukrainian Govt and a nice pile to certain parties laundered thru back channels to Clinton, Obama, Biden and I betcha more than just Democrats have a hand in the cookie jar, just look at the Republicans that are trying to destroy Trump! Romney has a connection!. Now all this craziness makes a kind of sense..After the DNC screwed Bernie (who seems to come into some cash after the primary) they had the election in the bag for Cankles and when that went toes up the Deep state types specially in the "Intel Community" were potentially exposed and hence the "Insurance plan" that Agent Strozk and Page were texting about..This stuff went all the way to the top there's no way the Prez didn't have a hand in this and as i mentioned before some republicans too...Watch the Vid..its worth it. (kinda answered where the money that was supposed to go for relief in Haiti went.)
Kestrel...

Kestrel...

This post has been edited by kestrel: 08 October 2019 - 12:21 PM

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:23 PM

Alexandra CHALUPA......really......really......this just writes itself.......and who did she work for???.......Anthony WEINER.......she was trying to take the whole enchilada away from Trump......now that the chips are down what will she do? Holy Mole!

It's nacho place to question her motives...

:whistling:

#13 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:27 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 October 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

It's nacho place to question her motives...

:whistling:

To Beans or not to Beans...thats the question:):)...did you watch the vid Monty?...you were one that hoped would..would like your take.
Kestrel...

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:35 PM

Well then, it's no wonder why her computer server was located in the BATHROOM?! :biglaugh:

#15 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

View PostJunto, on 08 October 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

He does an amazing job of just laying out things. Oh and guess who else is also there? That's right, Romney-bots kid is knee deep in this crap. I wonder if Kasich has any connections as well?

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

View Postzurg, on 08 October 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

Taco Bell of course!

Oh and this is the wrong kind of a bombshell so CNN, NBC and NPR declined to look into it.

She was dropping "bombshells" alright!

Splashdown! :o

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:00 PM

View Postkestrel, on 08 October 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

To Beans or not to Beans...thats the question:):)...did you watch the vid Monty?...you were one that hoped would..would like your take.
Kestrel...

No, I'm sorry, but I haven't watched it. It's almost half an hour long!

I dunno if you ever read any part of my "computer issues" thread, but those issues haven't been corrected. I've learned the best way to deal with it is to just "reload the page" every time it freezes up, and then just continue reading or typing from where I was after it's done reloading. It's a pain, lol, but it works...

...EXCEPT...

...with videos. As you probably know, when you "reload" a video it automatically starts over from the beginning. So there simply isn't any way I can watch a video that long. I could watch the first couple of minutes a hundred times, LOL, but nothing much of the rest.

:shrug:

#18 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:14 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 October 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

No, I'm sorry, but I haven't watched it. It's almost half an hour long!

I dunno if you ever read any part of my "computer issues" thread, but those issues haven't been corrected. I've learned the best way to deal with it is to just "reload the page" every time it freezes up, and then just continue reading or typing from where I was after it's done reloading. It's a pain, lol, but it works...

...EXCEPT...

...with videos. As you probably know, when you "reload" a video it automatically starts over from the beginning. So there simply isn't any way I can watch a video that long. I could watch the first couple of minutes a hundred times, LOL, but nothing much of the rest.

:shrug:

Wow! sounds like me...Thats ok about the video...it basically shows a possible motive for why they are out to get Trump so badly..The are terrified of exposure (both parties...)
Kestrel...

#19 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:16 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 October 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

He does an amazing job of just laying out things. Oh and guess who else is also there? That's right, Romney-bots kid is knee deep in this crap. I wonder if Kasich has any connections as well?

How about Paul Ryan?..How about Sasse?...Jeff Flake?..Wonder why all those Republicans were "Retiring"....and the Dems absolutely in a Panic? Just sayin...
Kestrel...

#20 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:19 PM

All of these daily bombshells are becoming increasingly difficult to process anymore, let alone attach any significance to. Our Government has become a TV reality show called "You Stop The President". What's 15 minutes of fame worth these days?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users