RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: VIDEO: Family Demands Justice After Cops Shoot Man Who Pointed Gun At - RightNation.US

VIDEO: Family Demands Justice After Cops Shoot Man Who Pointed Gun At Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:52 AM

VIDEO: Family Demands Justice After Cops Shoot Man Who Pointed Gun At Them
Defenesmaven.io
Sandy Malone
Aug 23

Fort Worth, TX – Bodycam video from an officer-involved shooting on Wednesday showed that 18-year-old Amari Malone was pointing a handgun at officers when he was fatally shot (video below).

The incident occurred at about 5:45 p.m. on Aug. 21 when officers encountered Malone on Boca Raton Boulevard in the Woodhaven neighborhood, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. Fort Worth Interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters at a press conference on Thursday that the 18 year old became a suspect in an Aug. 5 homicide on the west side of the city after he was "seen at the murder scene with a pistol.”

Investigators had information on Malone’s location and officers were on the lookout for the suspect when they spotted him. Fort Worth Police Sergeant Chris Daniels said officers stopped to try to talk to him, but Malone bolted, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Bodycam video from both officers showed how quickly the suspect took off when he was approached.

“Hey man, let me talk to you for a second,” the officer driving the police car called out to Malone as he stopped his patrol unit.

A split-second later the officer in the passenger seat yelled “he’s got a gun! He’s got a gun!” as Malone took off on foot.

Both officers pursued the suspect, the video showed. The video showed that Malone twice turned and pointed handgun at the officers chasing after him before they opened fire on him. Malone was transported to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth where he later died.

Family and community members reacted with outrage to the news of the fatal shooting. So Chief Kraus released the bodycam footage less than 24 hours after the incident in an effort to calm people as inflammatory social media post grew.

Malone’s family has already hired a civil rights attorney to represent them, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. He brushed off the allegations that Malone had recently committed a murder.

Malone’s older brother, Bonnell Juvi, said that his sibling didn’t carry a gun and that he doesn’t believe that he would be involved in a murder, KTVT reported.

He said his little brother was “a young black kid getting his act together” who had become a father the week before he died.

<snip>

LINK

re: the underlined (mine), it's like a script....

#2 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:08 AM

So what if he pointed the gun at the police. They have bullet proof vests. He did not. He only pointed that gun at the police because they were chasing him after he ran away with his gun. In fact, he ran because he was holding a gun and knew they would try to cram him for a murder committed by that gun.

This is outrageous!!

#3 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:23 AM

erp, on 08 October 2019 - 04:08 AM, said:

So what if he pointed the gun at the police. They have bullet proof vests. He did not. He only pointed that gun at the police because they were chasing him after he ran away with his gun. In fact, he ran because he was holding a gun and knew they would try to cram him for a murder committed by that gun.

This is outrageous!!

so we can agree that 1. the police are racist, and 2. the gun's secondarily at fault. :thumbsup:

#4 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:40 AM

Hmmm....You guys sound pretty cynical to me...I wonder why that is?

#5 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:41 AM

Malone’s family has already hired a civil rights attorney to represent them, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. He brushed off the allegations that Malone had recently committed a murder.

Malone’s older brother, Bonnell Juvi, said that his sibling didn’t carry a gun and that he doesn’t believe that he would be involved in a murder, KTVT reported.

He said his little brother was “a young black kid getting his act together” who had become a father the week before he died.

:rolleyes:

Classic "dindu nuffin!" crap and/or looking for a payday. Hate to tell 'em, but pointing a weapon at the po-po to avoid arrest for murder isn't a civil right. Play stupid games...

#6 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:46 AM

firecoco, on 08 October 2019 - 04:40 AM, said:

Hmmm....You guys sound pretty cynical to me...I wonder why that is?

pretty cynical?

Nope, bone-deep :P

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:25 AM

Whataboutism lookout here! I feel the vibes from theydoittoo land!

#8 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:52 AM

Howsithangin, on 08 October 2019 - 04:23 AM, said:

so we can agree that 1. the police are racist, and 2. the gun's secondarily at fault. :thumbsup:

Absolutely!!!

The government should immediately start issuing bullet proof vest to all young black males with gold teeth. This fight must be made fair!!!

#9 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:53 AM

This happened about 3 miles from my house. There are always cops responding to those apartments. They're like a little crime island in the middle of nice area of Fort Worth.

#10 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:18 AM

corporal_little, on 08 October 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

This happened about 3 miles from my house. There are always cops responding to those apartments. They're like a little crime island in the middle of nice area of Fort Worth.

No doubt, an enclave of Section 8 ferals....

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:24 AM

He was jus' playin'!

Mah baby ain't gonna hurt no one! Dey dint has to shoot um?

He was changin'n his life aroun! Startin' school!

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 08 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

#12 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:42 AM

We had a chucklehead with a gun shooting this last weekend, he got to live through his experience simply because when deputies approached he dropped the gun. He fought with the deputies and even choked a cop in the car after he got the cuffs around from behind the back, and kicked a door out. He was tased for that and brought to jail. He's either crazy or on something or both.

#13 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:17 AM

corporal_little, on 08 October 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

Section 8?

#14 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

Howsithangin, on 08 October 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

Section 8?

No. Just your run of the mill, class C, 1970s, garden style apartments.

https://500flatsapartments.com/

From what I can tell (I go to the Home Depot over by there quite a bit), they seem to be pretty racially mixed. Not sure if that's where everyone was going, but I don't think this is a racial thing. My crackhead brother lived there for a while.

#15 User is offline   moocow 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:34 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 08 October 2019 - 04:23 AM, said:

Well, obviously the police should have just shot the gun out of his hands! So 3. the police are incompetent (and racist)!

#16 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:27 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 October 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

We had a chucklehead with a gun shooting this last weekend, he got to live through his experience simply because when deputies approached he dropped the gun. He fought with the deputies and even choked a cop in the car after he got the cuffs around from behind the back, and kicked a door out. He was tased for that and brought to jail. He's either crazy or on something or both.

With the amount of restraint and patience you and your fellow Officers have you must be related to some pretty bad ass saints.

#17 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:26 PM

But did he have a chambered round?

#18 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:29 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 08 October 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

No. Just your run of the mill, class C, 1970s, garden style apartments.

https://500flatsapartments.com/

From what I can tell (I go to the Home Depot over by there quite a bit), they seem to be pretty racially mixed. Not sure if that's where everyone was going, but I don't think this is a racial thing. My crackhead brother lived there for a while.

If that's within three miles of you. You are probably about 10 miles from me.

#19 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:44 PM

View Postarticle, on 08 October 2019 - 03:52 AM, said:

VIDEO: Family Demands Money After Cops Shoot Man Who Dindoo Nuffin

Fixed that for ya...

#20 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter