RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: She’s Baaack! - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

She’s Baaack! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:56 AM

She’s Baaack!

It’s Hillary’s last sales pitch—and the only one she’s never used: If she could stay with Bill Clinton, through all the cheating, stealing and lying, she deserves to be president.

American Greatness
Bill Thomas
October 7th, 2019

Excerpt:

Hillary Clinton is on another listening tour, and you know what that means.

It may look like she’s only out hyping her new book, but Hillary’s real modus operandi never changes: She gets her hair done, packs some extra-large pant suits, and takes off to listen for her favorite sound—cha-ching!… cha-ching!

With Bernie Sanders last seen in an ambulance and none of their other 2020 candidates looking like a proven national vote getter, it’s easy to imagine desperate Democrats turning to the former First Lady and two-time loser to save the party from a disaster she helped to create.

But when Hillary Clinton is the solution to your problems, your real problem might be problem solving itself.

If she does get in the race, Hillary will need a lot of money. At the moment that’s an issue, since many of the benefactors who were there for her in the past, are spread thin or—like Hollywood movie mogul Harvey Weinstein—sidelined by the #MeToo movement.

So until the field narrows and more funds are available Hillary’s working her blue-state base in community centers, churches, and lesbian bookstores while her publisher picks up the tab.

It has to feel a little like old times to the aging grifter. In 2000, she listened her way through every county in the state of New York before elbowing Caroline Kennedy aside to win a seat in the Senate. In 2008, she tried the same thing in her first run for the White House.

Even though Barack Obama proved to be the better con artist that year, Hillary was the first to cash in, turning her job as Obama’s secretary of state into the most lucrative pay-to-play operation Washington’s ever seen.

That’s one reason she lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump. Another was the fact that too many voters, for obvious reasons, found her “cold,” “aloof,” and “untrustworthy.”

This time things will be different, a familiar refrain whenever the Clintons are up to something. Hillary and her handlers have decided the voting public should be reminded she’s a caring mother and grandmother, with the reminding provided by her 39-year-old daughter Chelsea.

“I’m so grateful not only that she’s my role model, but that she’s my mom,” Chelsea told Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning. “My kids are going to grow up in a world, I believe, that’s immeasurably better because of her gutsiness.”

Expect to hear about “gutsiness” frequently in the months ahead whenever Hillary or those close to her talk about her incredible commitment to doing what’s right.

And this is why she and Chelsea wrote a book together (or at least saw the page proofs before they went to the printer). It’s called The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience. The book is said to contain uplifting profiles of women and girls from civil rights pioneer Harriet Tubman to Greta Thunberg, the teenage climate alarmist from Village of the Damned.

All the key words in the title are qualities Hillary pretends to have, especially “courage.” When, in reality, if she had been either courageous or gutsy, Hillary, the country’s most cheated on woman, would have divorced her philandering husband years ago.

“I think the gutsiest thing I’ve ever done [is] to stay in my marriage,” she said on Good Morning America.

Actually, staying married to Bill and preserving the Clinton brand was the most calculating thing Hillary ever did. She realized she could never succeed in politics as the ex-wife of a former president. Now after years of make believe the Clintons may be through as a husband-and-wife act. Promoters couldn’t give away tickets to their recently failed “Evening With…” tour.

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:06 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1554179283/med_gallery_6518_223_51397.jpg

#3 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:04 AM

She's just like herpes. Or the clap. Or hemmheroids.

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:35 AM

Great article from Babylon Bee once again!

#5 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:02 AM

I read this thread this morning and thought, "who are Hillary's constituents?

So thanks for the idea, Liz. This is my cartoon for RedState. (If you see any typos, let me know. Thanks.)

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Hillarys-Positives.jpg

#6 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

Has the ever been done, or actually worked? Meaning, a previous candidate enters the race, and wins, after there have been a few debates already?

I just don't see this happening.

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:39 AM

View PostLiz, on 08 October 2019 - 05:56 AM, said:

Expect to hear about “gutsiness” frequently in the months ahead whenever Hillary or those close to her talk about her incredible commitment to doing what’s right.

"Incredible commitment to doing what's right"? :rofl:

These people have some serious memory issues. Here's a little reminder of her "incredible commitment to doing what’s right" provided by James Comey:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

... there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information...

(source)

She's got an incredible commitment all right...to making money by any means necessary.

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

So the bravest thing she's ever done is to decide to not live with Bill in her own house with her girlfriends while he gallivanted to the Loli-con island? Yeah that's brave, they were not divorced technically, but they never live together.

#9 User is offline   Tabla_Man 

• Go Nuggets!!!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:12 AM

And people think Trump is a narcissist? This woman is seriously f***ed up. How in the hell can anyone take this woman seriously. She's probably been crying herself to sleep at night for the last three years. No one ever liked her. The only reason anyone knows about her is due to her husband, she wouldn't have a Senate seat or a have been Secretary of State had it not been for her husband. This woman is pure evil.

#10 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:29 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 08 October 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

I read this thread this morning and thought, "who are Hillary's constituents?

So thanks for the idea, Liz. This is my cartoon for RedState. (If you see any typos, let me know. Thanks.)

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Hillarys-Positives.jpg

It was inadvertent, I assure you! :P But I love your cartoon and I clicked. :)

#11 User is offline   Weaseljd 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:39 PM

View Postzurg, on 08 October 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

Great article from Babylon Bee once again!

That was my first thought also. had to check the source twice to confirm it

#12 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:29 PM

Hillary's like the guy who wears a military uniform so he can be in the military too, at least in his own mind. Hillary writes a book about gutsy women with courage and resilience and bingo, she's got a big gut too! :coolshades:

#13 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:56 PM

View Posterp, on 08 October 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

Has the ever been done, or actually worked? Meaning, a previous candidate enters the race, and wins, after there have been a few debates already?

I just don't see this happening.

It's unprecedented that there are so many candidates to declare over a year before an election. The only reason for the debates now is TDS and the stream of cash. The majority of the Democrat contenders will washout before the end of the year.

Expect Hillary? or Moochie and up to three more "on the fence" Democrats to enter just before the 2020 primaries. Tom Steyer and a woke Mitt Romney are possibilities.

#14 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:55 PM

DESERVES to be president?!? DESERVES??????

Funny how I always thought there was more to it than that.

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:02 PM

View PostASE, on 09 October 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

DESERVES to be president?!? DESERVES??????

Funny how I always thought there was more to it than that.

DESERVES to be in PRISON!!!! :yes:

#16 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

View PostRock N, on 09 October 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

DESERVES to be in PRISON!!!! :yes:

I would love to see her in an orange one-piece with a number stenciled on the front. Although, after arrest/trial for treason for selling our uranium assets to russian companies, seeing her prepped for a 'rosenburg' would also be a welcome sight.

#17 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

I think Hillary must have tripped on log the last time she went for a walk in the woods and hit her head on a rock. Busted the rock into a gazillion pieces I'm guessing, no rock could withstand a direct hit from that thick skull. But the damage was done. Now she thinks she won the last election and can do it again. I actually hope she runs, the faceplants and assorted struggles she went through to keep herself upright were hard to ignore, except by the fake news media. Anyway, reruns can be fun, candidate Hillary on election night 2020 would be like DE JAVU all over again...:giggle:

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 09 October 2019 - 05:35 PM

#18 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:11 PM

See, if she runs, or at least gets close to it, then we find out she is being investigated (already ongoing via Huber, Horowitz & Durham), she and the Dems can point out Trump is having his political opponents investigated. Her popping back up in the news leads me to guess we have more to hear about her misdeeds.

#19 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:24 PM

Oh can it and just go away you vile c<ensored>. It's beyond pathetic now.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users