RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi and Schiff Ukranian contacts - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pelosi and Schiff Ukranian contacts Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:41 PM

thegatewaypundit.com
SCHIFF-PELOSI CAUGHT IN UKRAINIAN ARMS SCANDAL: Giuliani Confirms TGP's Prior Exclusive - Schiff and Pelosi's Ukrainian Donor Was Given Lucrative Defense Contracts!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
Kestrel...

#2 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:56 PM

....and the hits just keep on cominghttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.ís appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the videoís removal from YouTube.

2017 ó What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

ó The American Mirror (@American_Mirror) September 27, 2019

ďMy nameís Paul Pelosi. Of course Iím on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. Itís about using cars in a more efficient manner. Itís about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,Ē Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

Big Name Dems (and their offspring) are really piling up now with this Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

Kestrel...

Read the Rest at Nationalfile.com

#3 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:06 PM

thegatewaypundit.com
Rush Limbaugh Plays James Clapper Audio Admitting Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)
by Jim Hoft 3-4 minutes
Say it ain't so! Not one shred I tell you..Not one!
Kestrel...

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:21 PM

All the Democrats did was take their own sleazy activities in Ukraine and substituted their own names with "Donald Trump". That's why so many people believe that Trump committed them. The accusations are based in actual events which gives them an air of credibility. This won't end like the conspirators believe it will.

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:38 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 08 October 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

All the Democrats did was take their own sleazy activities in Ukraine and substituted their own names with "Donald Trump". That's why so many people believe that Trump committed them. The accusations are based in actual events which gives them an air of credibility. This won't end like the conspirators believe it will.

That's all they ever do. Try and pin the blame on others for their own lawlessness. If they claim someone is doing something you can be rest assured that they are doing it at the moment and making millions off of it. Just start looking around and find the evidence.

#6 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:49 PM

View Postkestrel, on 08 October 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

thegatewaypundit.com
Rush Limbaugh Plays James Clapper Audio Admitting Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)
by Jim Hoft 3-4 minutes
Say it ain't so! Not one shred I tell you..Not one!
Kestrel...

Offer ClapTrap a deal and see if he bites to sell out Obama. Then the heads will really explode. Rule one in a dictatorship. Nothing gets done without the bosses ok. If you do something on your own, you end up dead. That's what Obama was running a little dictatorship and he had to OK all actions. Therefore he is the one that chose what happened. Expecting HRC to win. This is why he classified his entire library's worth of information for 12 years. That way no one will care when it comes out.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:54 PM

BB just published an article claiming the "whistleblower" (spy) was not only a Registered Democrat but also had a professional relationship with one of the candidates (undisclosed) in the current election cycle. This is called SEDITION.

Are we done with this frame job?

https://www.breitbar...-2020-democrat/

#8 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 October 2019 - 05:54 PM, said:

BB just published an article claiming the "whistleblower" (spy) was not only a Registered Democrat but also had a professional relationship with one of the candidates (undisclosed) in the current election cycle. This is called SEDITION.

Are we done with this frame job?

https://www.breitbar...-2020-democrat/

Well, I, for one, am waiting for our resident russian communist to tell us thereís nothing to this before I form an opinion.

#9 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:33 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 08 October 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

Well, I, for one, am waiting for our resident russian communist to tell us thereís nothing to this before I form an opinion.

:yeahthat:

I won't be impressed or convinced of anything until I see some unsourced graphs and charts first. :yawn:

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:53 PM

Schiff is entrenched and beholden to the Ukranians and Russians. He is tossing his own corruption on the wall like a monkey thinking that his Schiff will stick to PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump. Anti-Semitic me, he should swing from a Redwood.

#11 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:09 PM

So, my guess is President Obama's hot mic is saying wait until after the election for flexibility (in Crimea?) and basically needing time to get their plan/people in place to get their cut. Then BOOM!, turmoil in Ukraine. Russia gets Crimea, our leaders, their friends and their children (Dems and Repubs) swoop in and cash in on the money we then send to Ukraine, and the money disappearing in Ukraine.

Anyone not convinced Trump actually wants this fight? He wants them to officially proceed with impeachment where he can then call any and all witnesses he wants, and cross examine any of theirs. He can declass anything they could try and hide behind. He would lay all of their dirty deeds out before the country on live TV.

#12 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 08 October 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

Well, I, for one, am waiting for our resident russian communist to tell us there's nothing to this before I form an opinion.

Or at least a couple of "Whatabouts" right?
Kestrel...

#13 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:33 AM

View PostRock N, on 08 October 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

:yeahthat:

I won't be impressed or convinced of anything until I see some unsourced graphs and charts first. :yawn:

and at least a poorly mounted attack on the "Sources"..."its not CNN you know!"
Kestrel...

#14 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 October 2019 - 03:40 PM

View Postkestrel, on 08 October 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

thegatewaypundit.com
SCHIFF-PELOSI CAUGHT IN UKRAINIAN ARMS SCANDAL: Giuliani Confirms TGP's Prior Exclusive - Schiff and Pelosi's Ukrainian Donor Was Given Lucrative Defense Contracts!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
Kestrel...

Pretty much like a pay-for-play just like old Quid-pro-Joe does.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users